The GOP IS The Food Stamp Party

Why is it that every major city that collapses from debt, lack of economic opportunity and poverty has been controlled by the Democratic Party?

I think it has a lot to do with the cockroaches that live in those cities. What say you?
I willing to admit that I'm not sure what you mean.. actual cockroaches or metaphorical?
Well my friend... they both live together in close proximity, so telling them apart can get a little dicey.
Well, I do know what you mean ole Buddy and Pal. Although, from my understanding, Democrat leadership lives elsewhere when conditions they've created aren't favorable but they do show up around election time to race bait and blame someone else.

That is the funniest article I have seen in awhile. Talk about talking out of both sides of their mouths...

So poverty level wages in red states are okay.
Supporting abortion companies is okay.
Supporting companies that teach how to apply for food stamps so the tax payers can pay the wages the company is not paying, that's okay too.

But, proving, once again, that its the Republicans who are pushing food stamps only gets teh usual ad homs from the RW nutters who can't think for themselves.

Go into any large city, the people who actually collect welfare, food stamps, etc. either don't bother voting or they're going to vote for Dimocrats.
I mean come on, be honest, which party is the one most likely to work to preserve public assistance ?
Everyone here knows it's the Dimocrats, and the users of such assistance know it as well.

I don't understand the owners of this place. I don't understand why they left just keep caving now.

I'm gone probably in a couple of months if they can't get their shit together.

So are others.

Fuck this nightmare.

Yeah? Let's try this. Freedom of speech means exactly what it says. I more than likely agree with you politically. I don't agree with censoring the other side's political opinions. They're entitled to be as wrong as they want to.

So, let's get back on track and not turn this into a board thing. The fact is, everyone with a functioning brain cell knows the GOP isn't the food stamp party. It's an absurd statement.

Its the classic example of what several pubs and RW pundits have said - say it often enough and the dummy RWs will beleive damn near everything. The New Twit, with his lie, that Obama is the food stamp prez and you all lapped it up without ever questioning the veracity of his statement.

Facts speak for themselves though. Red states are dirt poor, on food stamps and vote against their own best interests. Its simply fact. Deal with it.

And by the way, the article linked to is 2 years old.
All's Goono is doing is Googling for stories like this.

So, you're saying the Repubs have made changes in the past two years?

You really thing they'll change anything now?

Nope. They'll just keep right on doing what works for them - pushing shit that benefits the 1%.

The red states are the big food stamp moochers.
Well now, when Democrats are in charge (Obama regime specifically) far more are forced to survive with government assistance rather than having promising opportunities for the fulfillment of their dreams and aspirations.

food_stamp_presidency_obama_chart_1.png

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
So anyway, just to shut Goono up, every time he posts one of these threads, post this right behind it:

The politics and demographics of food stamp recipients

Democrats are about twice as likely as Republicans to have received food stamps at some point in their lives—a participation gap that echoes the deep partisan divide in the U.S. House of Representatives, which on Thursday produced a farm bill that did not include funding for the food stamp program.

Overall, a Pew Research Center survey conducted late last year found that about one-in-five Americans (18%) has participated in the food stamp program, formally known as the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program. About a quarter (26%) lives in a household with a current or former food stamp recipient.
Of these, about one-in-five (22%) of Democrats say they had received food stamps compared with 10% of Republicans. About 17% of political independents say they have received food stamps.
The share of food stamp beneficiaries swells even further when respondents are asked if someone else living in their household had ever received food stamps. According to the survey, about three in ten Democrats (31%) and about half as many Republicans (17%) say they or someone in their household has benefitted from the food stamp program.

The politics and demographics of food stamp recipients Pew Research Center

The red states are the big food stamp moochers.

The red states supply the food.

Want to try again?
So poverty level wages in red states are okay.
Supporting abortion companies is okay.
Supporting companies that teach how to apply for food stamps so the tax payers can pay the wages the company is not paying, that's okay too.

But, proving, once again, that its the Republicans who are pushing food stamps only gets teh usual ad homs from the RW nutters who can't think for themselves.

That depends. Poverty level wages seem to me due to big brother's spending habits.

The Republicans aren't pushing anything. That would require balls. Your own accusations thwart you.

And OMG ... you just said someone can't think for themselves? Loser? You voted for Obama, right? Gawd. Delusional much? He's a f-ing disaster but like you blaming the right. His doing. And yours.

So anyway, just to shut Goono up, every time he posts one of these threads, post this right behind it:

The politics and demographics of food stamp recipients

Democrats are about twice as likely as Republicans to have received food stamps at some point in their lives—a participation gap that echoes the deep partisan divide in the U.S. House of Representatives, which on Thursday produced a farm bill that did not include funding for the food stamp program.

Overall, a Pew Research Center survey conducted late last year found that about one-in-five Americans (18%) has participated in the food stamp program, formally known as the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program. About a quarter (26%) lives in a household with a current or former food stamp recipient.
Of these, about one-in-five (22%) of Democrats say they had received food stamps compared with 10% of Republicans. About 17% of political independents say they have received food stamps.
The share of food stamp beneficiaries swells even further when respondents are asked if someone else living in their household had ever received food stamps. According to the survey, about three in ten Democrats (31%) and about half as many Republicans (17%) say they or someone in their household has benefitted from the food stamp program.

The politics and demographics of food stamp recipients Pew Research Center

Okay ... Compare the two and say why one is accurate and the other not.

You think EBT use is high now? Wait until the obama amnesty adds 5 million more. Then part 2, when the families of all thosr children arrive. It will break us economocally and democrat dreams of Cloward Piven will finally be realized.

Forum List

Back