The GOP will use Rittenhouse and Fox news.

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
Gaetz said on Wednesday that he was interested in hiring Rittenhouse as an intern. "He deserves a 'not guilty' verdict, and I sure hope he gets it, because you know what, Kyle Rittenhouse would probably make a pretty good congressional intern," Gaetz said at the time. "We may reach out to him and see if he'd be interested in helping the country in additional ways."
snip
And Rep. Madison Cawthorn posted a video on Instagram live that included text that read "KYLE: IF YOU WANT AN INTERNSHIP, REACH OUT TO ME."
snip
"May Kyle and his family now live in peace," wrote Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene. "Kyle is one of [the] good ones."
snip
Rep. Paul Gosar, who was censured by the House on Wednesday after he posted an anime video edited to show him killing Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, said on Twitter that he would "arm wrestle" Rep. Matt Gaetz in order to "get dibs for Kyle as an intern."

he is a hero to the GOP, even though he killed 2 men and maimed a third and took the law into his own hands.

He will be all over Fox news, Tucker got a spot for him in the evening. I imagine he will be on F&F.

I imagine the trio in Georgia if they get off, they will HERO them off too.

Last edited:
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...rdict-and-a-chat-with-donald-trump/ar-AAQX5yx
Kyle Rittenhouse’s lead defense attorney was not a fan of the Fox News film crew that followed his client.

“I did not approve of that. I threw them out of the room several times,” Mark Richards told CNN on Friday. “I don’t think a film crew is appropriate for something like this.”

Fox News firebrand Tucker Carlson was the man behind the film crew, which put together a “behind the scenes” documentary of the Rittenhouse trial. Carlson announced the doc shortly after Rittenhouse’s acquittal, alongside the news that he’d be interviewing the 18-year-old.

Fox News primetime host Tucker Carlson will present an exclusive interview with Kyle Rittenhouse, who was acquitted Friday of all charges in the shooting of three men during protests in Kenosha, Wisconsin last year. A portion of the interview will air on “Tucker Carlson Tonight” on Monday at 8 p.m. ET.

Attachments

• 1637495140552.png
    1637495140552.png
    68 bytes · Views: 34
'SNL' has Judge Jeanine go over the Kyle Rittenhouse verdict and a chat with Donald Trump
Kyle Rittenhouse’s lead defense attorney was not a fan of the Fox News film crew that followed his client.

“I did not approve of that. I threw them out of the room several times,” Mark Richards told CNN on Friday. “I don’t think a film crew is appropriate for something like this.”

Fox News firebrand Tucker Carlson was the man behind the film crew, which put together a “behind the scenes” documentary of the Rittenhouse trial. Carlson announced the doc shortly after Rittenhouse’s acquittal, alongside the news that he’d be interviewing the 18-year-old.

Fox News primetime host Tucker Carlson will present an exclusive interview with Kyle Rittenhouse, who was acquitted Friday of all charges in the shooting of three men during protests in Kenosha, Wisconsin last year. A portion of the interview will air on “Tucker Carlson Tonight” on Monday at 8 p.m. ET.
--------------------------
I read that too. He will be in trouble again hanging out with white supremacists such as Gosar and Gaetz , & Greene are. Most of the GOP and republicans are far right.

Gaetz said on Wednesday that he was interested in hiring Rittenhouse as an intern. "He deserves a 'not guilty' verdict, and I sure hope he gets it, because you know what, Kyle Rittenhouse would probably make a pretty good congressional intern," Gaetz said at the time. "We may reach out to him and see if he'd be interested in helping the country in additional ways."
snip
And Rep. Madison Cawthorn posted a video on Instagram live that included text that read "KYLE: IF YOU WANT AN INTERNSHIP, REACH OUT TO ME."
snip
"May Kyle and his family now live in peace," wrote Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene. "Kyle is one of [the] good ones."
snip
Rep. Paul Gosar, who was censured by the House on Wednesday after he posted an anime video edited to show him killing Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, said on Twitter that he would "arm wrestle" Rep. Matt Gaetz in order to "get dibs for Kyle as an intern."

he is a hero to the GOP, even though he killed 2 men and maimed a third and took the law into his own hands.

He will be all over Fox news, Tucker got a spot for him in the evening. I imagine he will be on F&F.

Yah, now you want every day citizens to be as helpless as a fetus in the womb.
anything right wing or conservative, or gop you guys are trying to destroy. From gun ownership, to the military, to responsible parenting. to defunding the police departments.
All have strong conservative ties. Gun ownership is now in your sites.

Rittenhouse is a party bellwether.

Why wouldn’t they use him to “own the libs?”

snip
snip
snip

P. This is so much fun watching you cry while he....................

1637374917404.png

This may be more subtle than Leftists can appreciate, but the political Right has NEVER held Kyle up as a "hero" or an example; we merely pointed out that the portrayal of this sequence of events by the Leftist Media was dishonest, divisive, slanderous, and inflammatory.

All true.

He is still just a kid, but it would not be surprising if some R-Congressperson took him on as an intern, if only to make a statement that he was and is not the vile "white racist" that he was portrayed as being.

snip
snip
snip

Yeah....he will work a lot better for the GOP then George Floyd did for the DNC.

Comparison:

Middle aged drug addicted dead beat dad <> Young up and coming conservative Icon from a working background
Immoral misogynous criminal <> Conservative Morals high opinion of women
Used firearm to threaten life of pregnant woman ( black woman ) <> Used firearm to protect a law abiding neighborhood under assault from WHITE criminals..

Hmmm...

JO

Yeah....he will work a lot better for the GOP then George Floyd did for the DNC.

Comparison:

Middle aged drug addicted dead beat dad <> Young up and coming conservative Icon from a working background
Immoral misogynous criminal <> Conservative Morals high opinion of women
Used firearm to threaten life of pregnant woman ( black woman ) <> Used firearm to protect a law abiding neighborhood under assault from WHITE criminals..

Hmmm...

JO
He was snuffed by a knee of Chauvin. Chauvin didn't have to kill him but he did.

That is an exp of the law taken into your own hands, same of Rittenhouse and the trio down south.

He was snuffed by a knee of Chauvin.
Good....less fentanyl on the streets....
Chauvin only did to Floyd a few months earlier what he was doing to himself already.

I will concede one point on Chuavin....his history condemns him...it is full of arrest abuse.....no excuse for that.

JO

snip
snip
snip

Still lying about Rittenhouse, I see.

I think he is guilty as sh-t.
Give your opinion means nothing and it is only the juries that matters, let Me dumb it down even further for you.

Regardless of your belief in his guilt, you cannot claim he took the law into his own hands. EACH AND EVERY ONE OF US HAS THE RIGHT TO USE LETHAL FORCE TO DEFEND OUR LIVES.

Full stop.

Give your opinion means nothing and it is only the juries that matters, let Me dumb it down even further for you.

Regardless of your belief in his guilt, you cannot claim he took the law into his own hands. EACH AND EVERY ONE OF US HAS THE RIGHT TO USE LETHAL FORCE TO DEFEND OUR LIVES.

Full stop.
INSIDER

Kyle Rittenhouse's attorney says it's 'disgusting' that Republicans are trying to trade on his client's 'celebrity'

• His attorney told Insider that some GOP lawmakers are "trying to profit" on his client's acquittal."
  • They're raising money on it and you have all these Republican congressmen saying come work for me," said Mark Richards
"They're raising money on it and you have all these Republican congressmen saying come work for me," Rittenhouse's attorney told Insider. "They want to trade on his celebrity and I think it's disgusting."

Richards also spoke negatively of Donald Trump Jr. tweeting that a gun rights organization would "award" Rittenhouse with an AR-15.

"Gun Owners of America is sending Kyle Rittenhouse an AR-15. Sign the card in support of Kyle. Americans have a fundamental right to defend themselves and to keep and bear arms. The verdict in the Kyle Rittenhouse trial is a recognition of those rights," Trump Jr. said in a since-deleted tweet.

Richards told Insider: "He's an idiot. I don't have to expand on that because it speaks for itself."
---------------------------------------------------------

The GOP are disgusting as sh--, and so are the republican's.

Last edited:
snip
snip
snip

Is that like the filthy Left using George Floyd to further their agenda of hate and destruction?

I think he is guilty as sh-t.
Well twelve people who reviewed the evidence disagree with you. I will take their opinion over that of a prejudiced internet poster. They took several days to review the evidence; you and your buddies were screaming for Rittenhouse’s head right after the shooting. All along you have ignored the evidence, the videos and direct testimony from witnesses because it didn’t agree with your hysterical political beliefs.

snip
snip
snip

He should be after all the bullshit and lies you assfucks told about him and still continue to do so. You're just a leftwing shill........ Truth and facts have no meaning to you......You still think the Duke LaCross team should be punsihed for a rape they didn't commit......that's how fucking sick you asshats are.

--------------------------
I read that too. He will be in trouble again hanging out with white supremacists such as Gosar and Gaetz , & Greene are. Most of the GOP and republicans are far right.
Let me guess, you learned that from CNN, idiot.

Forum List

Back