The GOP's unhealthy fixation on Hillary Clinton.

R

rdean

Notice they have no policies? I don't think they've formulated any. Their entire world is how to bring down Hillary Clinton. And I thought they wouldn't go any farther than Obama. Remember, even before the inauguration, they were meeting in secret to bring down the president, not caring what it did to the country.

After saving the economy and saving the auto industry, the next thing Obama did, with Hillary, was take down Bin Laden. And Republicans hated him for doing that. That' when we first heard the GOP phrase: PARTY BEFORE COUNTRY!

And even though it's over, and the Republican head of the FBI said no prosecutor would touch this, Republicans just can't let it go.

Senate GOP leader: Release Clinton's FBI interview

GOP vs. FBI in Clinton fallout

Believe me, the American People understands the GOP's unhealthy fixation on Hillary Clinton. It's disgusting. Go run a campaign or help Americans get an education or something. Leave that woman's family alone.

Pitiful, just pitiful.

Notice they have no policies? I don't think they've formulated any. Their entire world is how to bring down Hillary Clinton. And I thought they wouldn't go any farther than Obama. Remember, even before the inauguration, they were meeting in secret to bring down the president, not caring what it did to the country.

After saving the economy and saving the auto industry, the next thing Obama did, with Hillary, was take down Bin Laden. And Republicans hated him for doing that. That' when we first heard the GOP phrase: PARTY BEFORE COUNTRY!

And even though it's over, and the Republican head of the FBI said no prosecutor would touch this, Republicans just can't let it go.

Believe me, the American People understands the GOP's unhealthy fixation on Hillary Clinton. It's disgusting. Go run a campaign or help Americans get an education or something. Leave that woman's family alone.

Pitiful, just pitiful.

SHUT THE FUCK UP

18 USC 793, makes it a felony to "mishandle classified information either intentionally or in a grossly negligent way"

Pitiful, just pitiful.
Of course, they can’t – it’s all they have.

Republicans can’t win on the issues, because they’re wrong on most of the issues.

Trump’s ‘campaign’ is an unmitigated disaster – completely dysfunctional.

So all they have are lies and personal attacks against Clinton.

Pitiful, just pitiful.
how about your unhealthy fixation on republicans?...is that different or kind of the same?...

"The GOP's unhealthy fixation on Hillary Clinton."

Actually it’s their pathetic desperation to not lose to Clinton.
But how can they win without any policies?

Worse, the closer it gets to Trump's court dates, more of his victims will be making the news. Since there are thousands all over the country, every day, there will be another one. The Democrats won't even have to pay, the press will do it for them.

Pitiful, just pitiful.

Their actions are the actions of people that just cannot accept losing. Their attempt to block a sitting president from fulfilling his duty by nominating a new Supreme Court judge is another example.

These people are children and their political party is the only thing they worship. This democracy doesn't work for them, so they've given up on it. All they have is their bitter hatred of select people. Which belies their false Christianity doesn't it.

Yes, Obama doubling the National debt, paying off freeloaders to vote for Democrats and putting America much closer to bankruptcy and ruin is a great thing for America...:cuckoo:
It's the GOP that gets the most welfare and food stamps. The statistics have been posted a thousand times.

Pitiful, just pitiful.

Their actions are the actions of people that just cannot accept losing. Their attempt to block a sitting president from fulfilling his duty by nominating a new Supreme Court judge is another example.

These people are children and their political party is the only thing they worship. This democracy doesn't work for them, so they've given up on it. All they have is their bitter hatred of select people. Which belies their false Christianity doesn't it.
Oh, it works for them. Look at Joni Ernst. She was given $470,000.00 in free money from the farm bill. And she's just one of many. In the same bill, they cut food stamps for children and veterans. Then they claim to want to help Vets. Yea, like Trump was shamed into doing.

Pitiful, just pitiful.

SHUT THE FUCK UP

18 USC 793, makes it a felony to "mishandle classified information either intentionally or in a grossly negligent way"

Did you read the thing ?

(b)
Whoever, for the purpose aforesaid, and with like intent or reason to believe, copies, takes, makes, or obtains, or attempts to copy, take, make, or obtain, any sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, document, writing, or note of anything connected with the national defense; or

Pitiful, just pitiful.
Here's a clue. It is thoughtless clueless voters like you who drive us batty most of all. Obama and Hildebeest are merely the byproducts.

We really do feel quite hopeless and very moribund.

You mention Trump in 15 of your last 30 post I'm sure its more but I lost interest in counting pretty quickly, repetitive crap bores the shit out of me. The hilarity here is that you think Republicans have an unhealthy fixation on Clinton.

You mention Trump in 15 of your last 30 post I'm sure its more but I lost interest in counting pretty quickly, repetitive crap bores the shit out of me. The hilarity here is that you think Republicans have an unhealthy fixation on Clinton.
Trump only started running.

Republicans have been attacking Hillary Clinton and her family for 30 years.

Trump only started running.

Republicans have been attacking Hillary Clinton and her family for 30 years.
Don't worry people like yourself are making up for it and over those 30 years the Clintons have freely given a bunch of ammunition for those attacks.

Yes, Obama doubling the National debt, paying off freeloaders to vote for Democrats and putting America much closer to bankruptcy and ruin is a great thing for America...:cuckoo:

I guess you don't remember what it was like when he left office, the bail outs and the housing market or lack of it.
What a disaster. Proves trickle down does not work.

Trump and his buddy there, Carl Icahn, a low life scum ball. I think Trump said if he wins he will make him Secretary of the Treasury. Oh my God.

Pitiful, just pitiful.
Here's a clue. It is thoughtless clueless voters like you who drive us batty most of all. Obama and Hildebeest are merely the byproducts.

We really do feel quite hopeless and very moribund.
You should feel hopeless. Your party cannot win a general election. It's not the voters, it's your party and their lack of policies that do anything at all to make the lives of voters better. The Republicans in Congress, for the entirety of Obama's tenure, have done nothing but try and diminish him and Clinton.
They've had the majority in both houses since Jan '15. What have they proposed or fought for on behalf of the average voter?

Nothing.

I guess you don't remember what it was like when he left office, the bail outs and the housing market or lack of it.
What a disaster. Proves trickle down does not work.
You do realize that the housing market crash was a result of legislation passed by democrats that forced lenders to give money to people buying homes that could not pay them back ?

Forum List

Back