The government in Hawaii didnt turn the water on for the fire. "kaleo manuel" discusses the "sharing of water" and TRUE EQUITY.

1) The alarm guy did not sound the alarm.
2) The water giy did not give Lahaina water to fight the fire. Fire trucks that hooked up to hydrants had no water!
3) The police chief told his deputies to block people from leaving.

THIS TRAGEDY COULD HAVE BEEN MINIMIZED.

GLOBAL WARMING IS NOT THE PROBLEM. INCOMPETENT GOVERNMENT IS THE PROBLEM.
Meanwhile, amazingly, the billionaires homes weren't effected. The fire line started from their neighborhoods and everything else decimated.

Huh, where have I heard stuff like this before? Ohhhh, the black plagues that killed so many in ancient times.

What we weren't taught in our beloved schools was how over 90 percent of those that died were from the serf or peasant classes.

It was a horrific fire but the media doesn't seem to want to analyze the cause and effect. Is it possible that the "green agenda" interfered with the preparation and response to the disaster?

You're an idiot. There was no fire in the mountains. It was in the town of Lahaina---on flat land at sea level, dumb fuck. Just shut up.
No, that's not exactly right

The earliest blaze reported by Maui County officials was described as a brush fire in the Olinda Road area of Kula, a town in the island's Upcountry region, where wildfires eventually burned through about 700 acres and claimed 19 homes. [/quote\
Maybe you should shut your ignorant pie hole or do some research, duck.
The cannon is claimed to be able to throw water up to 200 meters at a flow rate exceeding 22000 US gallons per minute.
Up to. That's better.
A Canadian should know better than me why Yellowknife continues to burn
No, Yellow knife is mostly controlled now
and why the fires in northern Alberta have been unabated all summer long.
Science's explanation mentions climate change.
Jesus says that only his dad can stop America's towns from burning down.
What I see is a bunch of ignorant Canadian politicians doing nothing--but you voted for them.
We can agree on ignorant politicians in some cases my friend.

And now we know that Lahaina is about 2 kilometers from the ocean!

C.A.'s idea of pumping sea water on Lahaina was just blowing more smoke when everybody was looking for water!

No, that's not exactly right
Yep it is exactly right. Lahaina is literally on the water. I stated the water cannons could send water "hundreds of yards inland" I believe 200 meters is more than one hundred yards, moron. As for Yellowknife--link it. A simple google search says that people are still evacuated and let us not forget the annual fiasco that is north Alberta and their continual wild fires. You're an idiot and you are ceasing to be entertaining.

Attachments

• 1692556543997.jpeg
    1692556543997.jpeg
    228.4 KB · Views: 4
Yep it is exactly right. Lahaina is literally on the water.
No, Lahaina is roughly 2 kilometers from the water and so your salt water would have fell about 1800 meters short.

Jeezuz my friend??

About 1930 meters

How far is Lahaina from the ocean? Lahaina is very close to the ocean. It's basically about 1930 meters from the ocean depending on where you measure to the exact coastline.

How far is Lahaina from the ocean? - NileGuide

www.nileguide.com/ocean/Lahaina

And how much farther is the upcountry where the fire started?

No, Lahaina is roughly 2 kilometers from the water and so your salt water would have fell about 1800 meters short.

Jeezuz my friend??

About 1930 meters

How far is Lahaina from the ocean? Lahaina is very close to the ocean. It's basically about 1930 meters from the ocean depending on where you measure to the exact coastline.

How far is Lahaina from the ocean? - NileGuide

View attachment 817115

And how much farther is the upcountry where the fire started?
This look like 2 kilometers to you, moron.
1692558084777.jpeg

This is a map of Banyan Tree park which was surrounded by fire. Does that look like 2 kilometers to you? STFU. You're wrong again. You're stupid and you don't know it.
1692558368872.png

Forum List

Back