The grass... not so green on the other side...

• Banned
They hate minorities in Nordic countries obviously, guess I would not fit in there... lol

They seem happy

They didn’t elect a Trump
I'm very happy. I elected Trump.

You didn't elect Trump, and you're miserable.

Wanna be happy in 2020?

VOTE TRUMP.
Nobody will have that chance.

You're cancelling the 2020 elections?

Fat chance! :laughing0301:
Unless Trump campaigns wearing an orange jumpsuit and conducts his interviews across an aluminum picnic table at Allenwood, he will not be available for the 2020 elections.

They seem happy

Wanna be happy in 2020?

VOTE TRUMP.

Unless Trump campaigns wearing an orange jumpsuit and conducts his interviews across an aluminum picnic table at Allenwood, he will not be available for the 2020 elections.
Charges? Evidence?

They seem happy

Wanna be happy in 2020?

VOTE TRUMP.

Charges? Evidence?
Barbara Underwood.

Wanna be happy in 2020?

VOTE TRUMP.

Charges? Evidence?
Barbara Underwood.
Who?

They seem happy

Wanna be happy in 2020?

VOTE TRUMP.

Congratulations: Five people now think you're "funny."

Wanna be happy in 2020?

VOTE TRUMP.

Charges? Evidence?
Barbara Underwood.

You're "funnier" than I thought. A simple civil lawsuit filed by a New York potentate isn't going to get Trump out of your life.

Might as well lay back and enjoy the good screwing, because you have 6 years to go.

Charges? Evidence?
Barbara Underwood.
Who?
She's the Attorney General from the State of New York who filed an injunction against the Trump Organization, Donald Trump, Donald Trump, Jr., Ivanka Trump, Eric Trump et al.

She accuses the Trump family of money laundering, misuse of a charitable foundation, tax fraud and criminal conspiracy. They are state charges and therefore beyond Reump's pardon powers.

Stuff Fox News won't tell ya.

Charges? Evidence?
Barbara Underwood.
Who?
She's the Attorney General from the State of New York who filed an injunction against the Trump Organization, Donald Trump, Donald Trump, Jr., Ivanka Trump, Eric Trump et al.

She accuses the Trump family of money laundering, misuse of a charitable foundation, tax fraud and criminal conspiracy. They are state charges and therefore beyond Reump's pardon powers.

Stuff Fox News won't tell ya.
When did all this happen?

Forum List

Back