The great replacement theory. Is it real or is it a manufactured fear by racist whites?

Remember when Leftists were all about protecting and preservation...keeping sub species from going extinct?
“But if you don't have the instinct for self-preservation, it will not matter much in the long run whatever else you may have.”
-Thomas Sowell

LefTard Logic:
“Protect and save that bird from extinction...BUT fuck that blonde hair blue eyed human.”

Leftist:
”Why don’t sane people take me seriously?”

Blues Man your fan base below seems quite happy about a world with fewer whites huh?
AsherN
Arlette
d0gbreath
bodecea
Seymour Flops
alang1216
Father O'Blivion
Mr Natural
Golfing Gator
What fan base?

And unlike you I don't care what shade a person's skin happens to be and it's beyond stupid to be proud of your melatonin level because you had absolutely nothing to do with it.

A person's character matters far more than their skin tone.

What fan base?

And unlike you I don't care what shade a person's skin happens to be and it's beyond stupid to be proud of your melatonin level because you had absolutely nothing to do with it.

A person's character matters far more than their skin tone.
We agree that character is what matters

But culture molds character and it does tend to be identified by skin color along with other factors

The great replacement theory is for conspiracy folk. As a white Christian male I call it pure hogwash.

Have you ever heard the phrase “acting white?”

When blacks adopt white culture they are usually more successful

Labels made up by one societal group to marginalize another has nothing to do with skin color and everything to do with power.

Labels made up by one societal group to marginalize another has nothing to do with skin color and everything to do with power.
You mean dont call black people black?

What label do you prefer?

You mean dont call black people black?

What label do you prefer?
Thats not how it works in America

Obama for instance was not just a president but the first BLACK president in our history

When a dirtbag dies resisting arrest race is the central fact for libs as they demand we defund the cops

Thats not how it works in America

Obama for instance was not just a president but the first BLACK president in our history

When a dirtbag dies resisting arrest race is the central fact for libs as they demand we defund the cops

You asked me how it would work for me.

I can't speak for others.

I don't use the words Black or White or any other label to describe any one.

Even if “they” the illegal doesn’t the litters they birth certainly will and like blacks they will always vote on free shit. It’s how Dems own CA, NV, AZ, NM and much of Texas.

Your fault for not holding politicians accountable.

Forum List

Back