The Great Unifier: Ted Nugent Wants To Sit Down With Trump & DeSantis And Bring Two 'Great Conservative Leaders' Together

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
when it's left to Ted Nugent to unify America, you know we're hopeless, though his heart is in the right place

when it's left to Ted Nugent to unify America, you know we're hopeless, though his heart is in the right place

Is there a room big enough for all those egos?

Actually I wish him luck but I can't imagine a path to unity, Trump is the current underdog to De Santis but would never acknowledge it.

Thanks, Ted. . You are far more of a hyper-ego jerk (to the left) than Trump could ever be. . . . . . . . . . . . . (keep it going)

(article excerpt)
Nugent
has been very publicly critical of Joe Biden, comparing him to Adolf Hitler following a speech the U.S. president made in September. Last year Nugent declared Biden a "rotten" human being and railed against Democrats who support the president's "ugly policies." He said during an appearance on "The Wild Initiative" podcast: "You say that some of the liberals have good intentions. I haven't met one. And I meet an awful lot of people. Because if you are on the side of Joe Biden, you're just plain a rotten human being. You support a man with a liberal agenda that renegotiated all the contracts with the globe that Trump finally negotiated on behalf of our country. That's not my hunch; that's not a guess; that's not an opinion. Trump renegotiated global contracts for the first time in my lifetime to actually benefit America, and Joe Biden reversed them to hurt America. So if you're a liberal and a Democrat, you're the enemy of freedom. And if you don't believe in those ugly, ugly policies, then you have to quit."

He continued: "If you don't agree with forcing Americans to get vaccination passports, but people are flooding in through the borders without any vetting whatsoever, then you have no soul, and you can't be on that team. If you disagree with these toxic, dangerous, tyrannical policies, you've gotta quit that gang. That gang is the Democrats. Their agenda is extreme liberal Marxism. And if you're part of that team, you're as rotten as that man who's searching for a syllable in the White House."

"Kill it and grill it..."

Maybe Crenshaw should sit in too?

Forum List

Back