The Greatest Dealmaker ever!

Conservative critic calls Trump compromise: "a loser for the forgotten American workers who were central to his campaign promises."

History books shall reflect that the fight for a Southern Border Wall and Border Security was not an easy one, but a successful one. The Wall will 100% get built, much to the detriment of a collapsing, uncompromising, and smugly incompetent Democratic Party.

I watched Trump and I would say the ball is now in the Dems court, 100%. He gave an offer, he broke first now they need to at least negotiate from that point.

I thought Trump did well, better than I expected. Some bullshit stats, but they all do that.

My biggest beef, and I think missed opportunity for Trump was the Fed workers not getting paid were barely an afterthought in his talk. I think most people, outside of the die hard partisans, have sympathy for the people not getting paid. All over the country people and business are stepping up to help them out, this shows that people care.
Trump needs to thank Federal Workers for their sacrifice on his behalf.

History books shall reflect that the fight for a Southern Border Wall and Border Security was not an easy one, but a successful one. The Wall will 100% get built, much to the detriment of a collapsing, uncompromising, and smugly incompetent Democratic Party.

Dems will tear it down as soon as Trump is gone

"The “concessions” in this bill are literally just rescuing the status quo for another 3 yrs max for barely one million people, it’s so not the end of the world. And anyway Dems are committing suicide by giving Trump the wall & if they don’t he just builds it with Emergency powers" - Ann Coulter
no, he did not offer ground breaking concessions

anyone that expected him to was fooling themselves

I realize that you are quoting Coulter, but I am assuming that you agree with her point - do you even understand how negotiating works?

I watched Trump and I would say the ball is now in the Dems court, 100%. He gave an offer, he broke first now they need to at least negotiate from that point.

I thought Trump did well, better than I expected. Some bullshit stats, but they all do that.

My biggest beef, and I think missed opportunity for Trump was the Fed workers not getting paid were barely an afterthought in his talk. I think most people, outside of the die hard partisans, have sympathy for the people not getting paid. All over the country people and business are stepping up to help them out, this shows that people care.
he was not at all confrontational, which is a huge win for him in and of itself

whoever wrote that speech deserves a raise

He threw in a couple digs, but I do agree with you for the most part.

Trump needs to thank Federal Workers for their sacrifice on his behalf.

That would be an awesome thing for him to do

Supposedly, Trump will offer some type of a deal on DACA

I understand so far the great Douche wants to give TEMP Amnesty on DACA. For wall funds.

Can Democrats accept a temporary deal from the countries greatest liar?

The final say on DACA is up to Congress, not the POTUS, so why not?
Dems will not sell their souls for three years DACA relief.
Trump has already killed DACA once

Why would they? Are they truly a party that wants no control of our border?

Supposedly, Trump will offer some type of a deal on DACA

I understand so far the great Douche wants to give TEMP Amnesty on DACA. For wall funds.

Can Democrats accept a temporary deal from the countries greatest liar?

The final say on DACA is up to Congress, not the POTUS, so why not?
Dems will not sell their souls for three years DACA relief.
Trump has already killed DACA once

Sort of funny that you think partisans have souls!

Besides, this was supposed to be a starting point for negotiations. Are they not even willing to do that?

you know I am far, far from a Trump fan, but at this point the ball is 100% in their court.

If they do not even come up with a counter offer then we will know all we need to know.

Trump just made the utterly absurd claim that a wall would cut the crime rate in half (!?!?)

Trump just made the utterly absurd claim that a wall would cut the crime rate in half (!?!?)

He made a few absurd claims (90% of heroin comes over the southern border) but that is really not the point of what he said.

He gave the Dems a starting point, it is now on them to move from that point. Failure to do so will show they do not give a shit about the people not getting paid nor about the country as a whole

Why would they? Are they truly a party that wants no control of our border?
I would prefer a sensible immigration policy

Tear down that wall

He made a few absurd claims (90% of heroin comes over the southern border) but that is really not the point of what he said.

He gave the Dems a starting point, it is now on them to move from that point. Failure to do so will show they do not give a shit about the people not getting paid nor about the country as a whole
Three year DACA
Offer a three year wall

Yea, but Coulter does not like it so it may change by midnight tonight.

Yea, but Coulter does not like it so it may change by midnight tonight.
if I were a left winger that understood how negotiations work, I would be very encouraged that someone like Coulter is outraged about the opening offer

Forum List

Back