The Greatest Dealmaker ever!

I watched Trump and I would say the ball is now in the Dems court, 100%. He gave an offer, he broke first now they need to at least negotiate from that point.

I thought Trump did well, better than I expected. Some bullshit stats, but they all do that.

My biggest beef, and I think missed opportunity for Trump was the Fed workers not getting paid were barely an afterthought in his talk. I think most people, outside of the die hard partisans, have sympathy for the people not getting paid. All over the country people and business are stepping up to help them out, this shows that people care.

Yea, but Coulter does not like it so it may change by midnight tonight.
if I were a left winger that understood how negotiations work, I would be very encouraged that someone like Coulter is outraged about the opening offer

So you think Coulter wants to negotiate? I think not, to her it's the wall without any attachment's.

I watched Trump and I would say the ball is now in the Dems court, 100%. He gave an offer, he broke first now they need to at least negotiate from that point.

I thought Trump did well, better than I expected. Some bullshit stats, but they all do that.

My biggest beef, and I think missed opportunity for Trump was the Fed workers not getting paid were barely an afterthought in his talk. I think most people, outside of the die hard partisans, have sympathy for the people not getting paid. All over the country people and business are stepping up to help them out, this shows that people care.

if I were a left winger that understood how negotiations work, I would be very encouraged that someone like Coulter is outraged about the opening offer

So you think Coulter wants to negotiate? I think not, to her it's the wall without any attachment's.
Agree

Even if Democrats agree to an acceptable deal, Coulter and Rush will crucify Trump if he gives Dems anything

Agree

Even if Democrats agree to an acceptable deal, Coulter and Rush will crucify Trump if he gives Dems anything

Trump will deal with their anger if he gets some of his wall built. The wall is all that matters to him right now.

Agree

Trump will deal with their anger if he gets some of his wall built. The wall is all that matters to him right now.
He could have had a better deal last year

He backed away when he heard the harpies from the right

I am just confused by your hatred for these people. Normally when someone feels that much hate there is a reason behind it, something that was done to them.
Hey, all you side (yes you're a commie) has to do to ease their suffering is give us the wall. It's really simple.

Why do you hate them so much? You're prolinging their suffering.

You are a very confused individual, perhaps your hate is making you irrational.

I am not in Congress, I have no ability to make either Congress or the POTUS do anything.

I make a very good living, but not well enough to pay for a wall around the country.

Have you thought about seeing a professional or maybe just smoking some weed to help you with this hate? Hate does far more damage to the hater than that one hated

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Shut the fuck up. Take your condecending bullshit out of here.

Democrats are the haters. They hate Americans. They want to replace us with uneducate masses in need of welfare.

No wall, no pay.

I am just confused by your hatred for these people. Normally when someone feels that much hate there is a reason behind it, something that was done to them.
Hey, all you side (yes you're a commie) has to do to ease their suffering is give us the wall. It's really simple.

Why do you hate them so much? You're prolinging their suffering.

You are a very confused individual, perhaps your hate is making you irrational.

I am not in Congress, I have no ability to make either Congress or the POTUS do anything.

I make a very good living, but not well enough to pay for a wall around the country.

Have you thought about seeing a professional or maybe just smoking some weed to help you with this hate? Hate does far more damage to the hater than that one hated

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Shut the fuck up. Take your condecending bullshit out of here.

Democrats are the haters. They hate Americans. They want to replace us with uneducate masses in need of welfare.

No wall, no pay.
Why do you hate America?

Bullshit.

Quit telling lies.

They offered a bunch of shit full of exactly what the wall is intended to stop.

It doesn't matter now.

I want this shutdown to last much longer. It needs to cause a lot more pain to Dems. They deserve it in spades.

Bullshit.

Quit telling lies.

They offered a bunch of shit full of exactly what the wall is intended to stop.

It doesn't matter now.

I want this shutdown to last much longer. It needs to cause a lot more pain to Dems. They deserve it in spades.

$26 billion in return for DACA Protection

There is no doubt that Donald Trump is the greatest Dealmaker this country has ever seen. All you have to do is ask him

Yet, his Government Shutdown has lasted over three weeks with no end in sight

Today, our President is claiming he will go on national TV and offer an incredible deal to Democrats to end this shutdown

Republicans.......How much are you willing to offer?
Democrats.......What Deal would you accept?

The imbecile turned down $25,000,000,000 last year to shutdown for $5,700,000,000 now. That is Art of the Deal stuff right there! You just can't make this shit up!
y'all keep saying this, but that is not exactly true, and I have a feeling that you know it

what was offered was $25 billion over 10 years - a concession that did not provide wnough funds, and had the actual funding delayed past Trump's presidency & it had the concessions from our side RIGHT NOW

we have seen this game before

Reagan got burned

Trump did the right thing, now it is time for Dems to actually compromise; sucks that we have to force them to "compromise" to ensure safety for America & Americans, but that is what we have come to

Can you give a single reason Democrats might want to compromise, or any way the right might be able to make them?
public pressure

If Trump offers something that most moderates & "swing voters" AND enough liberal minded people see as a fair trade, then public pressure may force their hand

You could be right IF Trump ever does that. Do you really think he ever will?

Agree

Trump has an opportunity to get the wall and get rid of government workers. Two promises.

Agree

Trump has an opportunity to get the wall and get rid of government workers. Two promises.

How is he getting rid of government workers?

There is no doubt that Donald Trump is the greatest Dealmaker this country has ever seen. All you have to do is ask him

Yet, his Government Shutdown has lasted over three weeks with no end in sight

Today, our President is claiming he will go on national TV and offer an incredible deal to Democrats to end this shutdown

Republicans.......How much are you willing to offer?
Democrats.......What Deal would you accept?

The imbecile turned down $25,000,000,000 last year to shutdown for $5,700,000,000 now. That is Art of the Deal stuff right there! You just can't make this shit up!
y'all keep saying this, but that is not exactly true, and I have a feeling that you know it

what was offered was $25 billion over 10 years - a concession that did not provide wnough funds, and had the actual funding delayed past Trump's presidency & it had the concessions from our side RIGHT NOW

Reagan got burned

Trump did the right thing, now it is time for Dems to actually compromise; sucks that we have to force them to "compromise" to ensure safety for America & Americans, but that is what we have come to

Can you give a single reason Democrats might want to compromise, or any way the right might be able to make them?
public pressure

If Trump offers something that most moderates & "swing voters" AND enough liberal minded people see as a fair trade, then public pressure may force their hand

He did today.

Trump is a genius. He took away DACA so he could give it back. If they don’t give him the wall, they screw the DACAs.

And the ongoing shutdown is their fault. He just grabbed their compassion card.

Prediction: His support among DACAs and Latinos will go up.

Well, the Democrats have made clear that they value people who haven’t crossed the border (illegally) yet more highly than people who are already in this country. Or, alternatively, that they hate Trump more than the love the “Dreamers.”

Reagan got burned

public pressure

He did today.

Doesn't look like it.

Trump is a genius. He took away DACA so he could give it back. If they don’t give him the wall, they screw the DACAs.

Well, the Democrats have made clear that they value people who haven’t crossed the border (illegally) yet more highly than people who are already in this country. Or, alternatively, that they hate Trump more than the love the “Dreamers.”

A temporary return of DACA is hardly an answer. People who have been here all their lives will be kicked out in 3 years. I don't see that as a good thing.

A temporary return of DACA is hardly an answer. People who have been here all their lives will be kicked out in 3 years. I don't see that as a good thing.
So you admit Trump will win next year.

So you admit Trump will win next year.

You have a problem separating reality from what the voices in your head say, don't you? I never said anything like that.

Forum List

Back