The Greatest Lie (Liar)!

Ironic that someone would be honest? I suppose in a way it is.

How many identifiable conservatives have you ever seen on this forum that you can show are for cooperation, moderation, compromise, working together with their political opponents, etc., etc., etc.,

IOW, they are non-divisive. Start with the OP.

Make me a list. Show me that the Right is so much more conciliatory than the left.

How does that change the fact that liberals are divisive? What the right does or doesnt do has absolutely no effect on what liberals do.

I said it was ironic to hear rightwingers accusing liberals of something they themselves are even more guilty of than are liberals.

How many identifiable conservatives have you ever seen on this forum that you can show are for cooperation, moderation, compromise, working together with their political opponents, etc., etc., etc.,

IOW, they are non-divisive. Start with the OP.

Make me a list. Show me that the Right is so much more conciliatory than the left.

How does that change the fact that liberals are divisive? What the right does or doesnt do has absolutely no effect on what liberals do.

I said it was ironic to hear rightwingers accusing liberals of something they themselves are even more guilty of than are liberals.

"Dr. Ben Carson: White liberals are the most racist people out there"
For further reading, try this characteristically interesting piece by John McWhorter, who knows how it feels to be sneered at as a black conservative even though he’s a self-described “contrarian Democrat.” McWhorter’s progressive sin is acknowledging that racism isn’t as bad as it used to be; because it isn’t, he argues, people need to cut fellow contrarians like Carson, whose politics might be “unhelpful” to the cause, some slack. After this interview I’m thinking that’s … unlikely.
Dr. Ben Carson: White liberals are the most racist people out there « Hot Air

Only in the sick perverted racist mind of the Misinformation Voter could the slave love the slave master!

And yet, we have countless millenia of history showing that many slaves did love the slave masters.

Take the Israeli Exodus from Egypt. Records indicate only 20% actually left slavery. 80% prefered to remain in Egypt. Of those 20% that left, Most wanted to go back to the life they had Egypt and were terrified of obtaining what they could have, which is why they had to wander 40 years in the wilderness until the generation that was enslaved had died off until they could truly be free and obtain the land.

This is hardly the only example of history. During the revolution against Great Britain, there were a large member of people who prefered their subservient status to Great Britain over the Founder's vision of Liberty and self determination.

Stockholm Syndrome very much exists. Why do you think it would be any less prevelant when the captured person is a slave and the captor is a slaveholder than it would in any other situation?
The Jews were not slaves of Egypt, there is no Egyptian record that matches the myths of the bible. The Tories were not slaves of England, they were profiting from their dealings with Great Britten. But the Stockholm Syndrome could certainly explain the behavior of black CON$ like Carson, except the SS has nothing to do with love which was the claim of the post I replied to.

For further reading, try this characteristically interesting piece by John McWhorter, who knows how it feels to be sneered at as a black conservative even though he’s a self-described “contrarian Democrat.” McWhorter’s progressive sin is acknowledging that racism isn’t as bad as it used to be; because it isn’t, he argues, people need to cut fellow contrarians like Carson, whose politics might be “unhelpful” to the cause, some slack. After this interview I’m thinking that’s … unlikely.
To Bennie, anyone who disagrees with him is a slave on the plantation or a racist. That's a pretty simpleminded attitude for such a brilliant genius.

Only in the sick perverted racist mind of the Misinformation Voter could the slave love the slave master!

And yet, we have countless millenia of history showing that many slaves did love the slave masters.

Take the Israeli Exodus from Egypt. Records indicate only 20% actually left slavery. 80% prefered to remain in Egypt. Of those 20% that left, Most wanted to go back to the life they had Egypt and were terrified of obtaining what they could have, which is why they had to wander 40 years in the wilderness until the generation that was enslaved had died off until they could truly be free and obtain the land.

This is hardly the only example of history. During the revolution against Great Britain, there were a large member of people who prefered their subservient status to Great Britain over the Founder's vision of Liberty and self determination.

Stockholm Syndrome very much exists. Why do you think it would be any less prevelant when the captured person is a slave and the captor is a slaveholder than it would in any other situation?
The Jews were not slaves of Egypt, there is no Egyptian record that matches the myths of the bible. The Tories were not slaves of England, they were profiting from their dealings with Great Britten. But the Stockholm Syndrome could certainly explain the behavior of black CON$ like Carson, except the SS has nothing to do with love which was the claim of the post I replied to.

1. While the Bible may or may not be absolutely historically accurate, it does serve, by far, as the best account extant of some historical periods. Case in point, the Exodus. Is there any doubt that a slave population, the Jews, were present in large numbers in Egypt sometime during the second millennium BC?

a. It is accepted that they came in conflict with their Egyptian masters, and fled in the exodus, led by a man they called Moses.

b. But there is no Egyptian account of any such exodus. On the other hand, it wasn’t anywhere near as significant for the Egyptians as it was for the Jews…merely the flight of a group of slaves.

2. A clue of the veracity of the tale can be found in Genesis, in which Joseph brings the Hebrews to Egypt. It is more than passing interesting that chariots are mentioned, not once or twice, but three times in Joseph’s story. And the Egyptians didn’t have chariots before the Eighteenth Dynasty, which means that Jews cannot have arrived in Egypt before the mid-sixteenth century, BC.

a. Genesis 41:43; 46:29; and 50:9. BibleGateway - Quick search: chariot

3. The Merneptah Stele records a victory over the tribe of Israel in Canaan, so the Exodus must have taken place by the time it was inscribed, which was around 1225 BC. Merneptah Stele - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

a. "The Merneptah Stele—also known as the Israel Stele or Victory Stele of Merneptah—is an inscription by the Ancient Egyptian king Merneptah (reign:1213 to 1203 BC) discovered by Flinders Petrie in 1896 at Thebes, and now housed in the Egyptian Museum in Cairo.[1][2] The text is largely an account of Merneptah's victory over the Libyans and their allies, but the last few lines deal with a separate campaign in Canaan, then part of Egypt's imperial possessions, and include the first probable instance of the name "Israel" in the historical record."
Merneptah Stele - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

4. Therefore, we have a timeframe of 1550 to 1225 BC, or sometime during the Eighteenth Dynasty. Eighteenth Dynasty of Egypt - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

5. The Ptolemys commissioned Manetho, a high priest, to write a history of Egypt, and his King List is the basis for our understanding of the ancient dynastic structure. Osarseph - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

a. Manetho used the records at the temple of Amun in Heliopolis.

6. Manetho identified a man called Osarseph, high priest to the pharaoh Amenhotep, as the biblical Moses.

a. It seems that Osarseph built up a following among outcasts and lepers, a following so large that the gods came to Amenhotep, and ordered him to drive Osarseph from Egypt.

b. But Osarseph drove Amenhotep out instead, establishing a 13-year reign before he was expelled!

Am I racist because I've proven you to be one of the least intelligent posters on this forum?

lol

Am I racist because I've proven you to be one of the least intelligent posters on this forum?

lol

Proven???

Proven???

What a gratuitous and misinformed use of the word.

The only thing that you have ever proven is that you are the master of some unintelligible word salad, howling obscure vexations about bizarre hyperbolic issues, believing that you sound like they have some thoughtful critique...without ever having a point,...

The good news?
You're immune to any serious head injury.

Forum List

Back