The Growing Sickness On The Left

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obama received nothing but FAVORABLE press from the MSM. Trump receives nothing but UNFAVORABLE press from the MSM.

Yet...you still can't see the distortions and propaganda. Stop being a dupe.
100% wrong. Obama had much criticism from the press. Do you have Trump’s disease?
Early onset Alzheimer’s?
It has been well publicized that Big Ears received about 90% favorable press and The Donald about 90% unfavorable press, from the MSM. Get informed and stop being a dupe.

If you can't see the pattern, you are blind or a dupe.
The truth implores Trump receive unfavorable press because of his daily fuck ups and inability to do the job.
Obama didn’t immaturely counterattack any perceived slight like Trump does.
Obama understood the dignity of the office whereas Trump doesn’t care nor understand what the word dignity means.
Bubble world boy and his fantasy world.

You just keep on campaigning for Trump, don’t let anyone hinder you.
That makes no sense whatsoever but what we expect from you.
Everything I’ve said is 100% factual which you would know if you actually followed what the hell is going on.
You daily embarrass yourself. I’ve publicly humiliated you in the past blowing away your lies and misconceptions, but of course you live in a state of arrested development and have convenient amnesia.
As I said with Mudbath, anyone still a trump supporter after watching him show he. Has no idea how to be president nor cares to learn... there’s something seriously wrong with them.
Thanks for confirming.
Of course reality makes no sense to you bubble worlders

Just looking at all of the threads started by the Trump haters here, it makes me want to go somewhere else.

Perhaps that's their goal.
To infect this site with their hatred and their malice......and in the process chase away any decent person that posts on USMB.

"Politically correct language is obscene because it is a language whose entire purpose is to swindle.
Hurting someone’s tender feelings has become social leprosy, and anyone who is brave enough to speak truth
will find themselves shunned by the elites who shape the narrative and hand out the goodies."

October 19, 2017
When Truth Becomes Obscene
By Tiffany Kendal Koogler
The most appalling and troubling spectacle of the American Left’s bag of tricks is their refusal to simply tell the truth. Democratic representative Frederica Wilson, who resembles both a rodeo clown and a pimp from the movie Shaft, said that President Trump has a brain disorder because he told a widow whose husband died in the Special Forces that: “ he knew what he signed up for… but it hurts when it happens anyway.”

What’s wrong with that statement? Absolutely nothing. It does not detract an iota from the sadness and somberness of the man’s death, but it is true. What else would someone believe being in the Special Forces entailed? An intense game of Scrabble? Ferocious flour sack races at dusk? Death is on the menu.

Because of the deranged pearl clutching over someone telling the truth these days, President Trump has been prompted to deny this statement. Another sunk cost of resources and time (the taxpayers pay for all this, remember?) where someone has to slow walk out of a statement because they said what actually is.

1508340879841.jpg

The American Left’s entire political discourse is built on false language. Lies. Trickery. Fallacies. Where words do not mean what they actually mean. Where one cannot actually state the nature of an issue, in plain and common language, without being called a racist, white supremacist, fascist, homophobic, misogynist knuckle-dragger that deserves to have their head bashed with a threaded lead pipe.

Even though they are uncomfortable, facts are what we must have to survive as a country. Being a Special Forces soldier in sub-Saharan Africa is the definition of danger. One’s gender does not change on a random Tuesday when a man feels the inexplicable need to wear a Laura Ashley dress and smear blush over his beard stubble, or woman wants to shave her head, push a tube sock down her pants and call herself Tanner.

201551_5_.png

Because the only currency the Left values is stridently not calling something exactly as it is, they could not understand how to advise Hillary on how to be the one thing voters want most of all: to be sincere.

Links

The Moral Sickness of the Left

When Truth Becomes Obscene
Obama's entire presidency is built on false language, lies, and attacking anyone who doesn’t curtsy to him.
He’s mentally unstable which makes him a serious threat to this country and the world.
Keep ignoring this truthism so you can falsely point to the right for your problems.
Of course the opposite is true but since you don’t have the intellectual cognitive ability to construct your own sentences you use mine and reverse names.
Dopes like you are just too easy.
I have the ability. However, it is clear you don't know shit from Shinola. Why waste the time.
“ I have the ability.” Lmao .. yet you’ve yet to demonstrate it.
Anyone who still supports this prez after watching him stumble and fumble his way the past 9 months, have zero legislative accomplishments, and daily embarrass the presidency and the country with his attacks on private citizens, world leaders( of course not Putin) members of his own party etc. etc. and be so fucking insecure with any perceived slight.... there’s something seriously wrong with them.
Thus there’s something seriously wrong with you.
Seek help.
As opposed to selling us out to our enemies like Obama did?

Fuck'n A

Trump promises to pay 25 grand to a Gold Star Family then doesn’t.
DEPLORABLES: change the subject
Trump lies about Obama never calling the families of fallen soldiers.
DEPLORABLES: ignore the lie
Trump proves he doesn’t understand the issues or his own policies.
DEPLORABLES: predict he’ll win in 2020.

DEPLORABLES: dumber than dirt..

Reasonable, you should tell us how we're stupid and declare you've proved stuff already.
That’s for confirming how fucking stupid the average deplorable is.
Cheeto: “ I love my uneducated base.”

What would be stupid is for anyone to believe anything you say. But I like to read how you've proved stuff. It's probably what you do best, and is similar a cartoon.

Reasonable, you should tell us how we're stupid and declare you've proved stuff already.

What would be stupid is for anyone to believe anything you say. But I like to read how you've proved stuff. It's probably what you do best, and is similar a cartoon.

The 'Conservatives' want to talk about truth when they support a liar like the treasonous fat senile old orange clown? Damn, that is so laughable.

Obama's entire presidency is built on false language, lies, and attacking anyone who doesn’t curtsy to him.
He’s mentally unstable which makes him a serious threat to this country and the world.
Keep ignoring this truthism so you can falsely point to the right for your problems.
Of course the opposite is true but since you don’t have the intellectual cognitive ability to construct your own sentences you use mine and reverse names.
Dopes like you are just too easy.
I have the ability. However, it is clear you don't know shit from Shinola. Why waste the time.
“ I have the ability.” Lmao .. yet you’ve yet to demonstrate it.
Anyone who still supports this prez after watching him stumble and fumble his way the past 9 months, have zero legislative accomplishments, and daily embarrass the presidency and the country with his attacks on private citizens, world leaders( of course not Putin) members of his own party etc. etc. and be so fucking insecure with any perceived slight.... there’s something seriously wrong with them.
Thus there’s something seriously wrong with you.
Seek help.
As opposed to selling us out to our enemies like Obama did?

Fuck'n A
Which of course never happened... but like the serial sex offender you’re incapable of telling the truth.
Trump’s base erodes daily now down to 32% from 45%
Even the base is seeing how incompetent he is .. the last few remaining still in the bunker will always be there, because they’re the dumbest part of the litter .. meaning YOU.

I don't see how that has anything to do with the premise of the OP,nor with explaining the hypocritical nature of mudwhistle. What you are doing is trying to set up a straw man argument. Shifting the premise to something you think you can win. It's one of the oldest debating tricks in the book. Btw I even fail to see how looking up her voting record would prove the widow was just a photo op. She is a black congresswoman in a limousine picking up a member of her district who has fallen in the line of duty. What would her voting record even prove?

Well, that she gives two fucks about dead American soldiers. Her voting record reflects that. Then there is just how she does things. Always looking for dead black people to exploit. Then here you are supporting her for it. She is a black congress woman cleaning the pockets of a corps.
A couple of things. First of your site is under maintenance so I couldn't even if I wanted too.
Secondly, I have a suspicion, that accompanying the widow of a fallen soldier to the airport picking up the casket, is pretty much procedure for congress people if it happens in their district. Thirdly I didn't reply to this OP to defend anyone. Almost every one of my replies have been about the irony of people lamenting the discourse of the left, while not for a minute questioning their own. I don't mind to go past the premise of the OP but not when it's being done because they don't want to acknowledge the validity of the actual arguments being presented.

First off, I was just ther and it works fine. If that's the case I'm sure we will find many other cases of this old ragged out slut riding to the airport with other family's to pick up their dead kids. How bout you produce some of those. Matter of fact, since you say she routinely does this, picks up dead soldiers with their familys, then she will be able to explain how a president shout talk to a grieving family by using Obamas excample right? As for the third part, that's bull shit. Nothing but a deflection.

Check Back Soon

The site that you have requested www.votesmart.com is currently undergoing scheduled maintenence. Please check back soon.

lazarusgroup.com >

Hi there!

We believe you are looking for Project Vote Smart, and you have reached this site in error.

Please visit their homepage at http://www.votesmart.org, and think about becoming a member.

The Lazarus Group is not affiliated with Project Vote Smart. We just think they do a wonderful job.
That's your site. but I got it to work
Furthermore you claiming I should be able to find more examples of that happening is bullshit. I'm pretty sure that not that the chances of a soldier falling are rare enough that it would be a serious coincidence if she had to do it more then once.
So just to short circuit this.

HR 2810 - National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2018 - Key Vote. She was a yea vote there.
HR 5325 - Continuing Appropriations and Military Construction, Veterans Affairs, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2017, and Zika Response and Preparedness Act - Key Vote. Same here.
So my question again is. How does it help to prove anything, and does this suffice?

The Voter's Self Defense System

Works just fine for me. Do us a favor, go head and post up her three votes against VA reform, then go head and post up where she voted NO on paying troops during the last govt shut down.
I posted 2 times she voted for the military using YOUR link to disprove YOUR assertion that Wilson doesn't give a crap about soldiers. I did this although I don't think it has anything to do with the premise of the OP and voting records aren't in my view even capable of proving what you want it too prove. So now you want me to look up specific votes when she voted against the military in the hope that it helps this false narrative. Sorry I wont do it. Moving the goalposts on a straw man argument is a bit too far.

President Trump’s Lies, the Definitive List
DEPLORABLES: what lies?

Lets never forget who the left is: the party of slavery, segregation, 2 world wars, korean war, vietnam war, dropped 2 nuclear bombs on innocent citizens and on and on. The left continues this abominable trek today through nihilistic behavior, death, abortion, and complete destruction of morals through division in ethnicities, race and so on.

Don’t forget all the sexual assault and rape as well as the theft. Libs love them some rape.

Rex Tillerson might go back to his old job he says drilling for oil is a lot easier than drilling for intelligence.

The Ivana vs Melania feud is a fun distraction from the feud of Trump vs NFL/Jemele Hill/Tillerson/Bob Corker/Kim Jong Un/Reality.

361F6B70-A29E-4E3A-A455-FD321C139D58.jpeg
Lets never forget who the left is: the party of slavery, segregation, 2 world wars, korean war, vietnam war, dropped 2 nuclear bombs on innocent citizens and on and on. The left continues this abominable trek today through nihilistic behavior, death, abortion, and complete destruction of morals through division in ethnicities, race and so on.

Don’t forget all the sexual assault and rape as well as the theft. Libs love them some rape.
Sexual assault and rape?
DEPLORABLES live in a bubble.

Hatred and malice from every reply here
Just a taste
Being honest offends you.
Being a hypocrite offends me.
Explain where I'm being a hypocrite.
To infect this site with their hatred and their malice......and in the process chase away any decent person that posts on USMB.

a rodeo clown and a pimp from the movie Shaft

What kind of a sick mind

Wilson looks like an idiot wearing a cowboy hat

honesty offends you.

You get Snowflakes, Antifa, Blacklivesmatter, and Harvey Weinstein.
Does this look like the discourse of a person without hatred and malice, a decent person?
Some of these examples aren't even my posts.

The rest are simply classic circular-arguements. I point out something someone else did and you feel that the fact I pointed it out is an insult.
-First I see you merged 2 of my replies to try to make a case for me distorting facts.
My first post was me pointing out. That in a thread about the "growing sickness of the left", by which you mean in your opening post the lack of civility. All but 2 of the people replying on the first 2 pages. Used or posted derogatory comments, hurled outright insults or reverted to name calling. The reason in that first reply most of the comments weren't yours was by design.
-My second post was a reply to a direct question by you. "How am I being a hypocrite?" So I posted just your words or words referred to by you. So how is that circular in any way?

Drinking Game: Every time Trump says "I'd give our response to Puerto Rico an A+," remember that Puerto Ricans have nothing to drink.

But nobody expects trump to really work at helping PR. It is an “ island in a big ocean” full of brown people.

View attachment 155322

Sexual assault and rape?

Um, which DA is looking to charge Trump? Mmm, none. Trumps accusers all gone, winestinhas a new one come out dailey. Meh, .

Drinking Game: Every time Trump says "I'd give our response to Puerto Rico an A+," remember that Puerto Ricans have nothing to drink.

Who fucking cares. That aside, you are telling lies. They have plenty to drink.

View attachment 155322

Sexual assault and rape?

Lol, try again. Trump apologized for making locker room statements. And yes, he was wrong in what he said. Weinstein didn't and leftist comedians made jokes about how much fun rape and sexual assault is.

View attachment 155322

Sexual assault and rape?

Lol, try again. Trump apologized for making locker room statements. And yes, he was wrong in what he said. Weinstein didn't and leftist comedians made jokes about how much fun rape and sexual assault is.

Unless it happens to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back