The Growing Stupidity Of Youth -

I was a 15 yo girl, and I raised a 15 yo girl. I think 15 yo girls have always been pretty stupid. Also raised a boy too, so if I may add him to the mix, I will. None of us, including my wonderful husband, did catastrophically stupid things--just run of the mill stupid things.

Which is exactly why you stay out of people's high school lives. Right? Teenagers do not make good decisions all the time.

They're teenagers.

I was a 15 yo girl, and I raised a 15 yo girl. I think 15 yo girls have always been pretty stupid. Also raised a boy too, so if I may add him to the mix, I will. None of us, including my wonderful husband, did catastrophically stupid things--just run of the mill stupid things.

Which is exactly why you stay out of people's high school lives. Right? Teenagers do not make good decisions all the time.

They're teenagers.
Speak for yourself. Okay, and me and just about everyone I socialized with in high school.

They're teenagers.

This is trained stupidity, the result of public education. I knew the accuser had to prove his contentions against the accused from probably third grade.

Imagine that! Old farts think the youth of today are stupid and not as intelligent as they were at that age. Some things never change.

They're teenagers.

This is trained stupidity, the result of public education. I knew the accuser had to prove his contentions against the accused from probably third grade.

Sure. That's what we teach them in the third grade.

Yep.

The #me too movement is a cult—a purely religious cult founded upon the altar of militant radical feminism, which is synonymous with worship of highly voluntary victimhood. My great grandmother, a part Susquehannock Native, would catch a train to a town ten miles away during the thirties to go to work in a plastic injection molding factory, and then walk the same railroad tracks home—in the dark—through mostly forested terrain. She was barely five foot and weighed about 95 pounds. There were lots of hobos wandering the railroad corridor there in those days, men from all over the nation, some of them desperate for money and even food. She did that everyday for a couple of years. She was in her mid-20's. Same as many modern men, modern women and girls have been converted from natural, tough, high endurance courageous people into wet nurse needing volunteer victims, willing members of the cult of victimhood.

They're teenagers.
Very true

Kids are stupid....it is amazing that they survive to adulthood

It was a rather well written letter for anyone of that age.

As much as I have supported Kavanaugh in all this, I do not see how this makes them stupid.

Because they are trained to believe that the burden of proof is on the accused, not the accuser, and therefore blindly accept Ford's tale simply by virtue of the fact that she is a woman, regardless of the lack of any supporting evidence..

They're teenagers.

Sure. That's what we teach them in the third grade.

Yep.

Not in your modern-day schools, apparently. In Catholic schools in 1960, they did.

Also, at that time one needed only to watch "Perry Mason" to get the message.

Forum List

Back