🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The handwritten note found in Jeffrey Epstein's jail cell

Aletheia4u

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2017
Oh-Oh..

3lbbcn.gif

The note says that one guard "kept me in a locked shower stall for 1 hour." "[Another prison guard] sent me burnt food." "Giant bugs crawling over my hands. No fun!!"

Epstein's apparent discomfort about jail conditions comes as no surprise. According to Bruce Barket, Epstein's former cellmate's lawyer, Jeffrey Epstein and his legal team took up one of the two attorney visiting rooms "all day, every day."
The handwritten note found in Jeffrey Epstein's jail cell

Trumpers suck at comedy....

They are only good for being laughed at.....but not for the reasons they think....

Trumpers suck at comedy....

They are only good for being laughed at.....but not for the reasons they think....
The note that they've found in his cell is fake. Who was he trying to send the letter too? He can make all the phone calls that he want. And he has his lawyer to drop by anytime and talk with him for a long period of time. And from what I know, that it takes about 1 1/2 week for the letter to reach its destination. The Jailhouse don't have a mailman to come by picking up the mails from the inmates. The guards collect them and read them for security reasons. And so there was no purpose for him to write a silly little letter.
That is another Clinton's left behind notes.

Last edited:
Epstein had a Sleep Apnea machine with a long cord in his cell. Why would he use sheets when he had something that will get the job done. And plus, the prison system don't gives inmates that much linen. In his cell, he had so many sheets, that he can warm the whole entire jailhouse. He could have tied the sheets together and climb mount Everest.

60 Minutes: More Protocols Broken In Epstein Death, Two Nooses Found, Note Found

3lbqw3.gif

Last edited:
Epstein had a Sleep Apnea machine with a long cord in his cell. Why would he use sheets when had had something that will get the job done. And plus, the prison system don't gives inmates that much linen. In his cell, he had so many sheets, that he can warm the whole entire jailhouse. He could have tied the sheets together and climb mount Everest.

60 Minutes: More Protocols Broken In Epstein Death, Two Nooses Found, Note Found

3lbqw3.gif
you have the intellect of a dead cat.....

Forum List

Back