The Hate Stops When You Leave DC

Arizona censured Cindy McCain and Jeff Flake, even McSally. The states still love Trump. It is going to stay that way.
Yet it's unpatriotic to censure the lawmakers who voted to overturn the election. That's free speech, right? I guess it depends on what you're saying?
They voted to challenge an election. Why didn't the Democrats accept that challenge? It was not done for grins.
We do not bend nor bow to you or your hate. It was a free and fair election so go get bent.
Hate has nothing to do with massive fraud. The hate comes from the new administration. The media and useful idiots.

Arizona censured Cindy McCain and Jeff Flake, even McSally. The states still love Trump. It is going to stay that way.
Yet it's unpatriotic to censure the lawmakers who voted to overturn the election. That's free speech, right? I guess it depends on what you're saying?

They voted to challenge an election. Why didn't the Democrats accept that challenge? It was not done for grins.
We do not bend nor bow to you or your hate. It was a free and fair election so go get bent.

Razor-wire and troops and stained politician panties in DC indicate different!
Wanna banana?.... :banana:.

Hate has nothing to do with massive fraud. The hate comes from the new administration. The media and useful idiots.
There was no massive fraud. The lying peice of shit Donald Trump lost. That is a fact. His own AG admitted it. McConnell admitted it. You can take your fraud and pur it where the sun don't shine. Go hang out with idiots that say Jewish super lasers started California fires.

To protect against seditious idiot mobs. That cried when the got maced. Lol

There was no massive fraud. The lying peice of shit Donald Trump lost. That is a fact. His own AG admitted it. McConnell admitted it. You can take your fraud and pur it where the sun don't shine. Go hang out with idiots that say Jewish super lasers started California fires.
There was massive fraud. The lie has failed. We now know just how corrupt our government is. We will now do what we can to change that.

Have you ever been maced?

Glad to hear you admit that they were not bold lethal insurrectionists!
Thanx....

There was massive fraud. The lie has failed. We now know just how corrupt our government is. We will now do what we can to change that.
Lol your dumb ass will believe any thing that fat orange slob tells ya. Guess what he is now gone from Washington. Now will will foment problems for your real master Putin. Did ya see the demonstrations over there? Next economic sanctions. Strengthening of NATO and similar alliances struck to contain China. No longer idiots at the helm. I am sure they will figure out what to do with idiots like you also.

Have you ever been maced?
Yep. Tear gassed also. There is difference between the effects of the chemicals and the cowardly crying of your idiot insurrectionists. That is all ya got to offer in terms of mob we ain't worried. I loved hearing the guy at the airport howl "They called me a terrorist. " Your side was so stupid they thought it was a vacation. Hillarious

Thanx....
They were insurectionists all right just realy fucking stupid ones. The kind that believes in Jewish super lasers. Lol

Lol your dumb ass will believe any thing that fat orange slob tells ya. Guess what he is now gone from Washington. Now will will foment problems for your real master Putin. Did ya see the demonstrations over there? Next economic sanctions. Strengthening of NATO and similar alliances struck to contain China. No longer idiots at the helm. I am sure they will figure out what to do with idiots like you also.

Putin is jubilant to make western Europe dependent on Russian NG in the future thanks to Quid Pro Joe, you nummy!

Putin is jubilant to make western Europe dependent on Russian NG in the future thanks to Quid Pro Joe, you nummy!
What ever dumb fuck. Now he faces consequences. Thanks for letting me know you are a Russian peice of trash that should not be on here. Better ask your self . Do you love your children too? The US does not bow to you any more we have just as much fire and fury as you do and way better subs in which I would imagine are swiftly moving your way now that your puppet is gone. Even Putting said he does not war of all vs. All. That is what you will get you keep fucking around over here. We are pussed about it.

Thanx....
They were insurectionists all right just realy fucking stupid ones. The kind that believes in Jewish super lasers. Lol
That epitomizes the stupidity of you people. You do not know what these people think. To think people believe a ridiculous thing like that makes you the stupid one. After all you are dumb enough to think there was not massive fraud.

What ever dumb fuck. Now he faces consequences. Thanks for letting me know you are a Russian peice of trash that should not be on here. Better ask your self . Do you love your children too? The US does not bow to you any more we have just as much fire and fury as you do and way better subs in which I would imagine are swiftly moving your way now that your puppet is gone. Even Putting said he does not war of all vs. All. That is what you will get you keep fucking around over here. We are pussed about it.

^^^^^
Meltdown alert, Will Robinson!

Thanx....
That epitomizes the stupidity of you people. You do not know what these people think. To think people believe a ridiculous thing like that makes you the stupid one. After all you are dumb enough to think there was not massive fraud.
The dumb fucking Republicans just gave her a seat on the education committee. So fucking bite me. How many qanon dip suits believed the pedophile vampire scam. Those are the fucks that will be in a fox hole with you if you get the Civil War you are hoping for. Lol have fun with that dumb fuck. Not the stupid fucker I wanna trust to have my back.

^^^^^
Bla,bla,bla

^^^^^
Bla,bla,bla

It must be tough trying to grok life with your low IQ. :itsok:.

^^^^^

^^^^^
Bla,bla,bla

It must be tough trying to grok life with your low IQ. :itsok:.
What the fuck is grok life dumb fuck. How fucking stupid was your kgb ass trying to start civil war in the nuclear armed US. What the fuck you think is going to happen when you feed crazy more crazy. I will tell your dumb ass. An ICBM will end upnright up your ass. We ain't going down with out taking you with us. You can take that to the fucking bank. Mean while we helped bail you out when your shit fell. China is the real enemy to us both. Instead you attack the Ukraine and us with this shit. Your dumb fucking asses could have had an allie against China and billions of crazy Chinese. Fuck off

Forum List

Back