The Head Of A Chicken Was Found In A KFC Meal.

Which invites the question ... what, precisely, does KFC do with all those heads?

Skull-Pyramid-Depiction-Pinterest.jpg

It was a couple of years before we bought one again. When we found it, we called the deli and spoke to the manager. She was livid and was going to ream out her supplier.
Good thing! I flipped out when I got a raw chicken that still had its gallbladder, and it was punctured. Took it back to the store -- same thing.

I think it's illegal in America to use same animal protein for feed due to the mad cow thing.
Several years ago I read a post on a welding forum. A welder was called in to a chicken processing plant that sent out chicks to chicken farms. They asked him to build a very smooth chute out of stainless steel, gently curved, so the chicks sent down it after failing inspection wouldn't be subject to any bumps or bangs.

At the end of the chute was a grinder. The failed chicks were ground up for feed for the other chicks.

Click on the word "here" where I said, "Go here for the story." :) :) :)

My mom once bought a ham that ended up having the pig's face on it still. She didn't notice it until the ham was already cooked and about to be served to the company that we had at our house that night. :D :D :D

God bless you and my mom always!!!

Holly

P.S. The ham came from a grocery store named Remke's and it was when we still lived in northern Kentucky. She did return it to the store for a refund, but I do not remember what was made to replace it for the dinner that night that it was meant for.

Several years ago I read a post on a welding forum. A welder was called in to a chicken processing plant that sent out chicks to chicken farms. They asked him to build a very smooth chute out of stainless steel, gently curved, so the chicks sent down it after failing inspection wouldn't be subject to any bumps or bangs.

At the end of the chute was a grinder. The failed chicks were ground up for feed for the other chicks.
And this is why I buy as much of my food as I can from the Hutterite colony down the road. Actually going to get my own chickens this coming spring. NEVER eat that factory farmed bullshit!

Click on the word "here" where I said, "Go here for the story." :) :) :)

My mom once bought a ham that ended up having the pig's face on it still. She didn't notice it until the ham was already cooked and about to be served to the company that we had at our house that night. :D :D :D

God bless you and my mom always!!!

Holly

P.S. The ham came from a grocery store named Remke's and it was when we still lived in northern Kentucky. She did return it to the store for a refund, but I do not remember what was made to replace it for the dinner that night that it was meant for.
Startling!

Forum List

Back