The head of Bidens WUFLU task force says no one should live past 75....Biden is 78.

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Ezekiel Emanuel. Says no one should live past 75. They are a drain on society.

So will this guy let anyone over 75 die of COVID? :laughing0301:

Are you fucking dog styling me? You fucking liberals are hysterical.

THE HEAD OF BIDEN’S COVID TASK FORCE SAYS NO ONE SHOULD LIVE PAST 75!

Is this the kind of leadership we are to expect from China Joe?

ARTICLE BY EMANUEL BELOW

Why I Hope to Die at 75 :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg:

Ezekiel Emmanuel is Rahm Emmanuels brother. He was the architect of Obamacare. He's also a eugenist, just like Margaret Sanger, founder of Planned Parenthood, was.
Guaranteed he will not think of himself as a drain on society once he turns 75. Bunch of ghouls & hypocrites on the left

The head of Biden’s women’s rights task force will be Harvey Weinstein.

I hope Zeke eats a self inflicted bullet on his 75th birthday.

What a sick fuck. Not a surprise from a stupid fuck like finger rape China Joe.

Ezekiel Emmanuel is Rahm Emmanuels brother. He was the architect of Obamacare. He's also a eugenist, just like Margaret Sanger, founder of Planned Parenthood, was.
Guaranteed he will not think of himself as a drain on society once he turns 75. Bunch of ghouls & hypocrites on the left

Eugenics IS a liberal cause. All of you old fucks that fearfully voted for Biden, now really have something to fear! :auiqs.jpg:
Suckers!!

Biden is already making inexplicable decisions.

What a goddamn fruitcake.

He put in charge of a task force that is supposed to SAVE LIVES, PARTICULARLY OF THE ELDERLY....a man who says no one should live past 75...

The irony cannot be lost....even on brain dead liberals.

Zeke is even a bigger douche bag than Rahmbo and that's saying something.

ARTICLE BY EMANUEL BELOW

Living to old age is a privilege only for the elite. Progressivism is the death cult after all.

ARTICLE BY EMANUEL BELOW

Living to old age is a privilege only for the elite. Progressivism is the death cult after all.

They are the ruling class absolutely. They mean the RULED are supposed to die at 75.

Zeke says Joe should be dead. He straight up said that in his essay for the Atlantic.

Zeke is even a bigger douche bag than Rahmbo and that's saying something.

Rham doubled down on LEARN TO CODE a few days ago.

He put in charge of a task force that is supposed to SAVE LIVES, PARTICULARLY OF THE ELDERLY....a man who says no one should live past 75...

I don’t know how they have the nerve to put up this man for leader of the free world.

And not just because of his age. He was always a bumbling nerd. Even in his younger years.

I don’t know how they have the nerve to put up this man for leader of the free world.

And not just because of his age. He was always a bumbling nerd. Even in his younger years.

The video of him going after Clarence Thomas is vomitous. Biden is a garbage human being.

The video of him going after Clarence Thomas is vomitous. Biden is a garbage human being.

What has happened to the Democratic Party?

It used to have some substance. Now it’s just a hysterical rabble.

ARTICLE BY EMANUEL BELOW

No wonder democrats killed all the grandparents in nursing homes.

Every single last one of them is corrupt and in lockstep. My feeling is some very powerful and wealthy people are the puppet masters.

How about when everyone just dropped out of the primary and they declared Joe the winner? That was totally orchestrated and coordinated of course.

As was the theft of this election through mail in voting ballot harvesting,

Robert Reich I believe used to be in the Clinton administration and is in Berkley is a little guy who used to be on TV also. He has made statements on the elderly also. Obama has made two statements that I remember....up to 2 million dollars per person in medical treatment in a lifetime before it runs out permanently and use the pain pill when it is denied.

Every single last one of them is corrupt and in lockstep. My feeling is some very powerful and wealthy people are the puppet masters.

How about when everyone just dropped out of the primary and they declared Joe the winner? That was totally orchestrated and coordinated of course.

As was the theft of this election through mail in voting ballot harvesting,

There’s an article about it, from a year ago.

Since the election of Donald Trump, leftists went into a stage of sheer insanity and haven't returned.

America's political novelty is that every two years, we can change Congress, and every four the president. So why all the lies and fuss? The other side accepted President Obama's win despite all the controversies surrounding his eligibility. So why can't the Left do the same and accept President Trump when he won the 2016 presidency fair and square? What is it with Trump that they hate him so much? If they don't like the president, the Democrats can vote against him and his party in 2020. Why drag the nation into a quagmire of lies and deception for three years and make our lives miserable?

The answer is Hillary Clinton and her ego. She is unable to accept her loss. She blames everyone for her defeat except herself.

The answer is Hillary Clinton and her ego. She is unable to accept her loss. She blames everyone for her defeat except herself.

This is my view too. She couldn’t let it go. And the hounding of Trump dragged on dismally throughout his tenure.

I didn’t like the phony Obama. But I sucked it up and respected the Office.

Forum List

Back