The Homosexual Dilemma

You're a moron. Anyone who characterizes any disagreement as hate is not objective. That's not up for debate. Since bigots like you see hate everywhere, you're crippled in being able to perceive the real thing. It would be the same as a conspiracy kook trying to discern a real conspiracy from the random lunacy that occupies his head. That's the kind of logic that escapes people like you.

I am glad to hear you don't believe homosexuals live a harmful way of life or are a danger to children and that you believe they can be good parents to kids.

This is awesome news.
Two of my best friends are a lesbian couple that we trust to babysit our kids. They don't hurt anyone and are the most decent people you could know.

So yes, it's possible.
Some of my best friends are straights.
Truce then. Why don't we start assuming the best about one another instead of calling each other liars when sharing details about our personal lives. In truth I have no reason to believe you're lying about anything and presume you're being truthful. All I ask is for the same courtesy in return.

There is no homosexual dilemma. Either you put another man's unit in your mouth or you don't. Case closed. If you do...please keep it to yourself, don't carry a sign and march in the street that you put another guy's tool in your mug and how proud you are of it.

Nobody carries signs that say that.

I've never put a man's unit in my mouth...but I have marched in a Pride Parade.

You want gays living their lives in secret. Ain't gonna happen. We have lives and families and we don't have to keep them quiet. We aren't ashamed.
Because your a dyke?

Yes, that would be why I've never had a man's unit in my mouth. You're quick.
We have no way of knowing that to be true. You could be lying. You might be a $10 trick in Las Vegas for all we know.
$10 ... you really think she's worth that much ??
I was trying to be polite.

After all these posts, the only dilemma I see is how Jake is gonna knock Howey up.
Do all couples have children now [emoji38]

No they don't. A friend and his wife don't have kids because neither can. Their inability to do so is because of a medical condition not a choice to be with someone of the same gender. Big difference.
And your point is what exactly. They have a right to choose who they wish to be with just as you and I. And just like you and I, their sexuality is what it is. So gays have less worth because they may not have children in exactly the same way as heterosexuals? They do have children you know.

Miss Beatrice, the church organist, was in her eighties and had never been married. She was admired for sweetness and kindness to all. One afternoon the pastor came to call on her and she showed him into her quaint sitting room. She invited him to have a seat while she prepared tea.

As he sat facing her old pump organ, the young minister noticed a cut-glass bowl sitting on top of it. The bowl was filled with water. In the water floated, of all things, a condom! When she returned with tea and scones, they began to chat. The pastor tried to stifle his curiosity about the bowl of water and its strange floater, but soon it got the better of him and he could no longer resist. "Miss Beatrice", he said, "I wonder if you would tell me about this?" pointing to the bowl. "Oh, yes" she replied, "isn't it wonderful?

I was walking through the park a few months ago and I found this little package on the ground. The directions said to place it on the organ, keep it wet and that it would prevent the spread of disease. Do you know I haven't had the flu all winter!" The pastor fainted.

After all these posts, the only dilemma I see is how Jake is gonna knock Howey up.
Do all couples have children now [emoji38]

No they don't. A friend and his wife don't have kids because neither can. Their inability to do so is because of a medical condition not a choice to be with someone of the same gender. Big difference.
And your point is what exactly. They have a right to choose who they wish to be with just as you and I. And just like you and I, their sexuality is what it is. So gays have less worth because they may not have children in exactly the same way as heterosexuals? They do have children you know.

A question of "do all couple have children now" was asked and the one to which I responded.

One of the counters the same sex marriage supporters use when someone says marriage is for procreation is that not all heterosexual couples have children, therefore, the procreation argument is invalid. Thinking that was what the question I referenced was about, I responded that there is a difference between someone making a decision of who they marry and because the person is of the same sex they can't have kids and two people of the opposite sex not being able to have kids due to a medical condition.

Genesis 19:5King James Version (KJV)
5 And they called unto Lot, and said unto him, Where are the men which came in to thee this night? bring them out unto us, that we may know them.

Genesis was written by Moses, who was slow of speech and tongue, 2000 years after Adam and Eve. How did he know Lot was morally depraved; i.e., he would rather hand off his two daughters to a mob of men, young and old, rather than hand over two stranger. Really?

I guess they would be safe in a mob of supposed homosexual men? GreenBean and St.Mike have no explained that bit yet.

Is it possible for your to explain how Moses knew the story first-hand since he wrote about it 2000 years later?
Spent a lot of time on Mt. Sinai, so much so that the Israelites felt he abandoned them and forged for themselves a golden calf.

The reason that Moses is considered the most likely candidate for writing the Pentatuch is because there weren't many candidates for this. In a culture where nearly everyone was illiterate you had Moses, Prince of Egypt, who had a world class education in the most prestigious university on earth. That narrows the field to....just him.

Since the advent of modern biblical scholarship, and its merger with computer science and logistics - academic researchers now believed the text was written by a number of different authors whose work could be identified by seemingly different ideological agendas and linguistic styles .....

Today, scholars generally split the text into two main strands. One is believed to have been written by a figure or group known as the "priestly" author, because of apparent connections to the temple priests in Jerusalem. The rest is "non-priestly." Scholars have meticulously gone over the text to ascertain which parts belong to which strand.

When the new software was run on the Pentateuch, it found the same division, separating the "priestly" and "non-priestly."

Tech tools tackle Biblical scholarship - USATODAY.com
The consensus seems to be Moses, though there are competing theories and with good reason. Genesis alone looks to be a graft of several different works. On the other side, there are literary similarities that point strongly to a Moses authorship. And though scholars generally agree Moses wrote much of the Pentatuch, a chronicler might have written a portion of Numbers. Much of how we view this depends on our faith in God. As the previous poster said, how did Moses know the events of Genesis if he wasn't there? For a person of faith, it's an easy conclusion that God revealed that history directly to Moses. When you read how, verbatim, Moses orated the law given to him by God, it becomes more credible that Moses had a phenomenal memory and keen sense of detail. It's also understandable that those without faith would look for another explanation.

So gays have less worth because they may not have children in exactly the same way as heterosexuals? They do have children you know.

Procreation is a lesser issue in the debacle of "The Gay Dilemma" - The primary axe to grind against the "Gay Agenda" is their incessant hounding of normal people and in particular the Children and the underhanded tactics they use in their efforts to promote an unhealthy and un-natural lifestyle - both physically and mentally

Genesis was written by Moses, who was slow of speech and tongue, 2000 years after Adam and Eve. How did he know Lot was morally depraved; i.e., he would rather hand off his two daughters to a mob of men, young and old, rather than hand over two stranger. Really?

I guess they would be safe in a mob of supposed homosexual men? GreenBean and St.Mike have no explained that bit yet.

Is it possible for your to explain how Moses knew the story first-hand since he wrote about it 2000 years later?
Spent a lot of time on Mt. Sinai, so much so that the Israelites felt he abandoned them and forged for themselves a golden calf.

The reason that Moses is considered the most likely candidate for writing the Pentatuch is because there weren't many candidates for this. In a culture where nearly everyone was illiterate you had Moses, Prince of Egypt, who had a world class education in the most prestigious university on earth. That narrows the field to....just him.

Since the advent of modern biblical scholarship, and its merger with computer science and logistics - academic researchers now believed the text was written by a number of different authors whose work could be identified by seemingly different ideological agendas and linguistic styles .....

Today, scholars generally split the text into two main strands. One is believed to have been written by a figure or group known as the "priestly" author, because of apparent connections to the temple priests in Jerusalem. The rest is "non-priestly." Scholars have meticulously gone over the text to ascertain which parts belong to which strand.

When the new software was run on the Pentateuch, it found the same division, separating the "priestly" and "non-priestly."

The consensus seems to be Moses, though there are competing theories and with good reason. Genesis alone looks to be a graft of several different works. On the other side, there are literary similarities that point strongly to a Moses authorship. And though scholars generally agree Moses wrote much of the Pentatuch, a chronicler might have written a portion of Numbers. Much of how we view this depends on our faith in God. As the previous poster said, how did Moses know the events of Genesis if he wasn't there? For a person of faith, it's an easy conclusion that God revealed that history directly to Moses. When you read how, verbatim, Moses orated the law given to him by God, it becomes more credible that Moses had a phenomenal memory and keen sense of detail. It's also understandable that those without faith would look for another explanation.

Genesis - there are other versions of Genesis and old test. tales which are not of Hebrew origin at all - but bear the same stories in slightly different formats . ... such as Lillith in the Garden of Eden ... the Gilgamesh epic ... did Moses have a hand in those also ?

Because your a dyke?

We have no way of knowing that to be true. You could be lying. You might be a $10 trick in Las Vegas for all we know.

You're right, you have no way of knowing if it is true or not...but you do have your fantasies. Fantasize away!

tell the truth, wytch. you are a lesbian because no male ever showed any interest in you. Face it, the truth will set you free.

Does that explain why you have never had sex with anyone other than your right hand?
Rosy Palm is quite a gal. She will never ask for a commitment, demand where we were tonight, abort our babies, divorce us and take our homes, withhold sex because she's not in the mood or is giving the silent treatment, cheat on us, or fake an orgasm. If women could be more like Rosy, there would be no battle of the sexes.

You're right, you have no way of knowing if it is true or not...but you do have your fantasies. Fantasize away!

tell the truth, wytch. you are a lesbian because no male ever showed any interest in you. Face it, the truth will set you free.

Does that explain why you have never had sex with anyone other than your right hand?
Rosy Palm is quite a gal. She will never ask for a commitment, demand where we were tonight, abort our babies, divorce us and take our homes, withhold sex because she's not in the mood or is giving the silent treatment, cheat on us, or fake an orgasm. If women could be more like Rosy, there would be no battle of the sexes.

I haven't fooled around with Rosy Palm or her evil twin Lucy Lefty in quite some time - I heard that Helen Keller used to do it with one hand - so she could moan with the other ...

College roommates are about to go to bed. The guy in the top bunk has his girlfriend sleeping over. To try and keep quiet, they devise a code. His girlfriend will say "tomato" if she wants him to go slower and "lettuce" for him to go faster. As they begin to have sex, the girl starts to moan, "Lettuce, lettuce, tomato, tomato!" The roommate on the bottom bunk wakes up the next morning and says, "Stop making sandwiches at night. You got mayonnaise in my eye!"

Genesis - there are other versions of Genesis and old test. tales which are not of Hebrew origin at all - but bear the same stories in slightly different formats . ... such as Lillith in the Garden of Eden ... the Gilgamesh epic ... did Moses have a hand in those also ?
It's a fun debate to have, but nobody knows for sure. I piss off a lot of fundamentalists when I suggest that Job was written as a play to be acted out on stage and the man didn't exist, or there was a man from Ur named Job the story was based on, but the story is a dramatization of his life. Such a suggestion is anathema to them.

It's a fun debate to have, but nobody knows for sure. I piss off a lot of fundamentalists when I suggest that Job was written as a play to be acted out on stage and the man didn't exist, or there was a man from Ur named Job the story was based on, but the story is a dramatization of his life. Such a suggestion is anathema to them.

I am not familiar with that one - A man from Ur named Job - do you have any references / links

I am not familiar with that one - A man from Ur named Job - do you have any references / links
It's in the opening chapters right after the wager between God and Satan, I believe. I'm away from home right now typing this all out on my phone, no Bible in reach, but it's not hard to find.

You ask many people, perhaps even most, they'll tell you that they don't care what people do in the privacy of their bedroom, they just don't want it rubbed in their face.

So what has the homosexual movement been doing for the past several years?

Yeah, you got it.

Consider how pervasive the gay agenda has become.

1. The forcing of gay marriage not by persuasion and winning hearts and minds, but through judicial activism. Never in U.S. history has there ever been an overturning of the will of the people that didn't lead to war.

2. Workplaces have become a nightmare as gays and transgenders are given special rights and considerations and political correctness is enforced so that everyone is forced to walk on eggshells

3. Schools. Now parents have to wonder if their teenage daughter has to share the girls restroom with a boy who thinks he's a girl. The homosexual and transgender agenda is pushed unabashed onto young minds.

4. Football. Players seek fame not the old fashioned way, through athletic accomplishment, but by "coming out". Since when is being homosexual an accomplishment?

5. Homosexuality pervades our media, our television, and virtually all facets of American life. Why do these people think they're so important? What if Christians or Jews acted like this?

uganda-anit-gay-parade1.jpg

But I haven't even gotten to the dilemma. Gay activists have noted a rise in anger toward homosexuals and point to it as proof that the nation is riddled with homophobia. They fail to notice that the rise in anti homosexual sentiment happened in direct proportion and timing to the belligerence of the gay movement. When people said they don't want homosexuals' lifestyle shoved in their faces, they meant it.

Conservatives don't hate homosexuals, we just don't care as long as it's kept private. But here the aggressive homosexual lobby has made sure that it's our business. So now we're noticing you and now we're pissed.

If you homos had any inkling what unrelenting instigating assholes you've become, you'd blush in embarrassment. But instead, you take the reaction of people who are sick of hearing about you as proof that you have more work to do. Talk about a destructive circular paradox!

So I have something to say to you on behalf of America. F*** you.

BTW, Notice the picture? Even Kenyans don't like things being shoved in their faces.

Where is the controversy in simply observing that fags are a bunch of cock-sucking bitches that like to take it up the ass?

What's controversial about that? Hell, everyone knows it.

It's in the opening chapters right after the wager between God and Satan, I believe. I'm away from home right now typing this all out on my phone, no Bible in reach, but it's not hard to find.
Sorry Mike - yes I know the story of Job - when I saw "UR" - I was thinking of something else -

You ask many people, perhaps even most, they'll tell you that they don't care what people do in the privacy of their bedroom, they just don't want it rubbed in their face.

Yeah, you got it.

1. The forcing of gay marriage not by persuasion and winning hearts and minds, but through judicial activism. Never in U.S. history has there ever been an overturning of the will of the people that didn't lead to war.

2. Workplaces have become a nightmare as gays and transgenders are given special rights and considerations and political correctness is enforced so that everyone is forced to walk on eggshells

3. Schools. Now parents have to wonder if their teenage daughter has to share the girls restroom with a boy who thinks he's a girl. The homosexual and transgender agenda is pushed unabashed onto young minds.

4. Football. Players seek fame not the old fashioned way, through athletic accomplishment, but by "coming out". Since when is being homosexual an accomplishment?

5. Homosexuality pervades our media, our television, and virtually all facets of American life. Why do these people think they're so important? What if Christians or Jews acted like this?

But I haven't even gotten to the dilemma. Gay activists have noted a rise in anger toward homosexuals and point to it as proof that the nation is riddled with homophobia. They fail to notice that the rise in anti homosexual sentiment happened in direct proportion and timing to the belligerence of the gay movement. When people said they don't want homosexuals' lifestyle shoved in their faces, they meant it.

Conservatives don't hate homosexuals, we just don't care as long as it's kept private. But here the aggressive homosexual lobby has made sure that it's our business. So now we're noticing you and now we're pissed.

If you homos had any inkling what unrelenting instigating assholes you've become, you'd blush in embarrassment. But instead, you take the reaction of people who are sick of hearing about you as proof that you have more work to do. Talk about a destructive circular paradox!

BTW, Notice the picture? Even Kenyans don't like things being shoved in their faces.

Where is the controversy in simply observing that fags are a bunch of cock-sucking bitches that like to take it up the ass?

Don't really care all that much about what they do to themselves - some people are beyond help. It's the dissemination of their disease as an "Alternative Lifestyle" and the enabling of it .

Yeah, you got it.

We can tell you think about that aspect.....a lot....and this is one of the odd differences between people like you and gays like me.
When you meet or see a person you think or know is gay, your mind immediately defaults to the sex act.

When I meet or see a person I think or know is straight, my mind doesn't seem to go there.

Isn't that odd?

Sorry Mike - yes I know the story of Job - when I saw "UR" - I was thinking of something else -
UR...that Mesopotamian city real close to the Indus Valley, right? :lol:

Yeah, you got it.

When they have to walk around with a colostomy bag because nature does not provide for large objects to traverse the wrong way through the colon with repeated, violent thrusts, I don't want to pay for their medical care. That's the controversy.

Forum List

Back