The Homosexual Dilemma

So what has the homosexual movement been doing for the past several years?
Homosexual movement? There are just as many homosexuals now as there were centuries ago. Society has become more comfortable discussing sexuality.

Consider how pervasive the gay agenda has become.
Gay agenda? Working to increase tolerance should be on everyone's agenda.

1. The forcing of gay marriage not by persuasion and winning hearts and minds, but through judicial activism.
So I have something to say to you on behalf of America. F*** you.
Clearly, no one has won over your heart/mind. Judicial reform is the ultimate goal for most "movements", right? Uh oh, the homosexuals are winning!

5. Homosexuality pervades our media, our television, and virtually all facets of American life. Why do these people think they're so important? What if Christians or Jews acted like this?
Watch Queer Eye for the Straight Guy, hilarious! Christians, Jews they have significant TV time too. Not nearly as entertaining.

They fail to notice that the rise in anti homosexual sentiment happened in direct proportion and timing to the belligerence of the gay movement.
Are you sure? I feel anti-gay sentiment is more frowned upon now than ever. Thanks to the "gay movement".

Even Kenyans don't like things being shoved in their faces.
Because Kenyans and Americans have such similar thought processes.

well said, tolerance and acceptance cannot be mandated or coerced.

But we can- and are evolving.

A mere 20 years ago most Americans opposed mixed race marriages. In a little over 50 years, opinion went from 4% approval to 87% approval.

bb8ic2qate-wa_cbgc2ifg.png

Now let us compare this to American's views on 'gay marriage'
y0ffodnhgeejsgoevfw40w.png

Gay marriage now is about where Mixed Race marriage was (in terms of Acceptance by Americans) in 1996.

Change can't be forced but it can be encouraged- and the trends show that encouragement is working.

IT only climbed ONE PERCENTAGE POINT in a year , and actually fell THREE PERCENTAGE POINTS in 2011 - 2012.

From 2010 till 2015 it has risen by 2% :ack-1:

If you know anything whatsoever about probability and statistics , you should be well aware that those numbers are statistically insignificant :slap:.

For a null hypothesis to be rejected as false, the result has to be identified as being statistically significant, ---- unlikely to have occurred by chance alone. Effect size quantifies the strength of an effect, such as the distance between two means or the correlation between two variables - In this case it is the time frame vs. the statistical value - another variable that should also be considered is the tremendous amount of energy Big Brother has been expending pushing the Degenerate Agenda - when you factor in the energy expended the remaining and most obvious question should be WHY ONLY A 3% CLIMB IN NEARLY 5 YEARS ?

You got it baby.

Nobody puts baby in the corner. Why do you hate men?
I don't hate men. So long as they keep their tools out of each others mouths and back sides.

Wow- so you hate any Americans who don't have sex the way you approve of? Oh wait- only American men who don't have sex the way you approve of.....
Most conservatives don't care what consenting adults do in their own homes, but there are exceptions.

thats what the gay agenda is missing. The truth. No one cares what two consenting adults do in private. The objection comes when a small minority in society decide to force their views on the rest of us. No one wants gays to be punished or discriminated against. But we do not agree that a gay hook up is equal morally, socially, or ethically to a man/woman marriage.

Human biology and anatomy support our views, not theirs.

What BS.

There are posters right here in this thread that are horrified that men have sex with men- and object to the very thought of it. Greenbean has variously suggested that homosexuals be 'bitch smacked' back into the closet and subject to electroshock.

Louisiana as recently as last year was arresting homosexuals in sting operations- for being homosexuals- even though the Supreme Court has ruled that such arrests are unconstitutional. And the State of Louisiana refused to repeal its anti-sodomy law(which targets homosexual sex)

Yes- there are lots of 'you' who do want gays to be punished and discriminated against.

I would argue that no 'hook up' is equal morally, socially, or ethically to marriage.

Regardless of the genders of any of the persons involved.

Yes, that would be why I've never had a man's unit in my mouth. You're quick.
We have no way of knowing that to be true. You could be lying. You might be a $10 trick in Las Vegas for all we know.

You're right, you have no way of knowing if it is true or not...but you do have your fantasies. Fantasize away!

tell the truth, wytch. you are a lesbian because no male ever showed any interest in you. Face it, the truth will set you free.

Does that explain why you have never had sex with anyone other than your right hand?

That's called Jerking Off .

I wasn't talking about all of your posts.

Homosexual movement? There are just as many homosexuals now as there were centuries ago. Society has become more comfortable discussing sexuality.

1. The forcing of gay marriage not by persuasion and winning hearts and minds, but through judicial activism.
Clearly, no one has won over your heart/mind. Judicial reform is the ultimate goal for most "movements", right? Uh oh, the homosexuals are winning!

5. Homosexuality pervades our media, our television, and virtually all facets of American life. Why do these people think they're so important? What if Christians or Jews acted like this?
Watch Queer Eye for the Straight Guy, hilarious! Christians, Jews they have significant TV time too. Not nearly as entertaining.

They fail to notice that the rise in anti homosexual sentiment happened in direct proportion and timing to the belligerence of the gay movement.
Are you sure? I feel anti-gay sentiment is more frowned upon now than ever. Thanks to the "gay movement".

A mere 20 years ago most Americans opposed mixed race marriages. In a little over 50 years, opinion went from 4% approval to 87% approval.

Gay marriage now is about where Mixed Race marriage was (in terms of Acceptance by Americans) in 1996.

Change can't be forced but it can be encouraged- and the trends show that encouragement is working.

IT only climbed ONE PERCENTAGE POINT in a year , and actually fell THREE PERCENTAGE POINTS in 2011 - 2012.

I actually do know about statistics- which puts me above your third grade math skills.

From 1996 to 2014- acceptance rose 28%

Roughly the percentage that acceptance of mixed race marriage rose from 1968 to 1990.

In the last 5 years acceptance has risen 2%. In the last 28 years it has risen 28%

And you hate that.

And I find your bigotry both sad and amusing.

For a null hypothesis to be rejected as false, the result has to be identified as being statistically significant, ---- unlikely to have occurred by chance alone. Effect size quantifies the strength of an effect, such as the distance between two means or the correlation between two variables - In this case it is the time frame vs. the statistical value - another variable that should also be considered is the tremendous amount of energy Big Brother has been expending pushing the Degenerate Agenda - when you factor in the energy expended the remaining and most obvious question should be WHY ONLY A 3% CLIMB IN NEARLY 5 YEARS ?

A 3% climb in 5 years isn't surprising. Public opinion changes slowly. When you break these views down by generation, you see that a lot of the transition is occurring as older people die off. Young people in the U.S. overwhelmingly support the right for gays to marry. But, opinions have changed within every age group, with the level of support highest amongst 18-29 year olds (78%). The best trend line to examine is the one from 1996 to present. That trend line has changed by around 30% in the past 20 years, in every age group.

http://content.gallup.com/origin/ga...roduction/Cms/POLL/tbpelkodp0spw8exj7rmuw.png

:blahblah: See my post to which you responded re: additional variables - big brother yada yada yada and kindly stop trying to convince everyone that black is white

28% increase in 18 years- that averages out to 1.5% a year- almost exactly the average percentage change per year from 1959 to 2014 for acceptance of mixed race marriages.

In 15 years homophobic bigots like yourself will be held with the same contempt by most Americans as the bigots who were yelling 'die n*gger d*e'.

:blahblah: See my post to which you responded re: additional variables - big brother yada yada yada and kindly stop trying to convince everyone that black is white

28% increase in 18 years- that averages out to 1.5% a year- almost exactly the average percentage change per year from 1959 to 2014 for acceptance of mixed race marriages.

In 15 years homophobic bigots like yourself will be held with the same contempt by most Americans as the bigots who were yelling 'die n*gger d*e'.

Once again douche bag - ethnicity is not related to mental illness and your continuous racial slurs against blacks and other minorities in attempting to equate them with mental deviants and degenerates is disgusting.

You are Racist and a Pervert

I actually do know about statistics- which puts me above your third grade math skills.

Roughly the percentage that acceptance of mixed race marriage rose from 1968 to 1990.

In the last 5 years acceptance has risen 2%. In the last 28 years it has risen 28%

And you hate that.

Yes... and it was around 1996 Clinton signed the "Dont Ask, Don't tell" allowing homosexuals to serve in the US Military, thus 'normalizing sexual abnormality'.

That did NOT 'make' homosexuality normal, it only made it APPEAR NORMAL...

Clinton also built a wall of separation between US intelligence and US Law enforcement that made Terrorist only interested learning how to FLY jumbo jets, with a decided lack of interests in LANDING THOSE JETS... APPEAR NORMAL.

We saw why THAT was a bad idea almost immediately after Clinton left office. It took another decade and a half to see the idiocy of making abnormal sexuality APPEAR Normal.

So what has the homosexual movement been doing for the past several years?Homosexual movement? There are just as many homosexuals now as there were centuries ago. Society has become more comfortable discussing sexuality.

Consider how pervasive the gay agenda has become.Gay agenda? Working to increase tolerance should be on everyone's agenda.

So I have something to say to you on behalf of America. F*** you.Clearly, no one has won over your heart/mind. Judicial reform is the ultimate goal for most "movements", right? Uh oh, the homosexuals are winning!

5. Homosexuality pervades our media, our television, and virtually all facets of American life. Why do these people think they're so important? What if Christians or Jews acted like this?Watch Queer Eye for the Straight Guy, hilarious! Christians, Jews they have significant TV time too. Not nearly as entertaining.

They fail to notice that the rise in anti homosexual sentiment happened in direct proportion and timing to the belligerence of the gay movement.Are you sure? I feel anti-gay sentiment is more frowned upon now than ever. Thanks to the "gay movement".

Even Kenyans don't like things being shoved in their faces.Because Kenyans and Americans have such similar thought processes.

And you hate that.

Yes... and it was around 1996 Clinton signed the "Dont Ask, Don't tell" allowing homosexuals to serve in the US Military, thus 'normalizing sexual abnormality'.

That did NOT 'make' homosexuality normal, it only made it APPEAR NORMAL...

Clinton also built a wall of separation between US intelligence and US Law enforcement that made Terrorist only interested learning how to FLY jumbo jets, with a decided lack of interests in LANDING THOSE JETS... APPEAR NORMAL.

We saw why THAT was a bad idea almost immediately after Clinton left office. It took another decade and a half to see the idiocy of making abnormal sexuality APPEAR Normal.

The audacity of a homosexual volunteering to fight for his country, knowing that he may be killed in the process. Shame!

You ask many people, perhaps even most, they'll tell you that they don't care what people do in the privacy of their bedroom, they just don't want it rubbed in their face.

Yeah, you got it.

1. The forcing of gay marriage not by persuasion and winning hearts and minds, but through judicial activism. Never in U.S. history has there ever been an overturning of the will of the people that didn't lead to war.

2. Workplaces have become a nightmare as gays and transgenders are given special rights and considerations and political correctness is enforced so that everyone is forced to walk on eggshells

3. Schools. Now parents have to wonder if their teenage daughter has to share the girls restroom with a boy who thinks he's a girl. The homosexual and transgender agenda is pushed unabashed onto young minds.

4. Football. Players seek fame not the old fashioned way, through athletic accomplishment, but by "coming out". Since when is being homosexual an accomplishment?

uganda-anit-gay-parade1.jpg

But I haven't even gotten to the dilemma. Gay activists have noted a rise in anger toward homosexuals and point to it as proof that the nation is riddled with homophobia. They fail to notice that the rise in anti homosexual sentiment happened in direct proportion and timing to the belligerence of the gay movement. When people said they don't want homosexuals' lifestyle shoved in their faces, they meant it.

Conservatives don't hate homosexuals, we just don't care as long as it's kept private. But here the aggressive homosexual lobby has made sure that it's our business. So now we're noticing you and now we're pissed.

If you homos had any inkling what unrelenting instigating assholes you've become, you'd blush in embarrassment. But instead, you take the reaction of people who are sick of hearing about you as proof that you have more work to do. Talk about a destructive circular paradox!

BTW, Notice the picture? Even Kenyans don't like things being shoved in their faces.

Well, well! I saw this on another board. Posted by a John Marston. The Homosexual Movement

At first I thought that you and he might be the same person The poster there, like you presented as his own writing with no link or credit. So assuming that you are in fact different people, either you lifted it from him, or he lifted from you, or you both lifted it from a third party without giving credit. Just saying. It goes to credibility

In any case, this all wreaks of hate. The whole post is nothing more than an appeal to ignorance and slippery slope fallacies, and reflects a profound and pathetic ignorance of how our system of laws and government work.

Marston and you: If you ask many people, perhaps even most, they'll tell you that they don't care what people do in the privacy of their bedroom, they just don't want it rubbed in their face.

Who is rubbing what in your face? Are gay people doing anything in front of your face that others are not doing? Stay out of the gay bars and away from the gay pride parades. And for God’s sake, stay off of those gay porn sites.

Marston and you:What has the homosexual movement been doing for the past several years?

1. The forcing of gay marriage not by persuasion and winning hearts and minds, but through judicial activism. Never in U.S. history has there ever been an overturning of the will of the people that didn't lead to war.

Actually, the majority of Americans, especially younger Americans are in fact persuaded. Some states have gay marriage as the result of legislation or popular referendum.

Yes, in some backward states, there is still opposition to gay rights. Hell, there is still opposition to integration and interracial marriage. And we would still not have interracial marriage if it were not for judicial activism. Why is judicial activism bad when a progressive cause advances, but good, according to conservatives when they rule as they did Citizens United, Hobby Lobby and the voting rights act.

And you think that there will be a war over gay marriage? That is about as stupid as stupid gets.
Marston and you:2. Workplaces have become a nightmare as gays and transgender are given special rights and considerations and political correctness is enforced so that everyone is forced to walk on eggshells

Oh Christ, there is that special rights horseshit as usual. What special rights? The right to not be fired based on sexual orientation? And the political correctness that you whine about is nothing more than being respectful and considerate of those who are different. The “workplace” is increasingly diverse and it’s not just about gays. The only people who have to walk on eggs are those who are prone to say and do stupid, inappropriate and insensitive things.
Marstonand you :3. Schools. Now parents have to wonder if their teenage daughter has to share the girls restroom with a boy who thinks he's a girl. The homosexual and transgender agenda is pushed unabashed onto young minds.

If he thinks that he’s a girl, he is a girl. He will be dressed as a girl. And the girls won’t care. They will probably think it’s pretty cool, if they even know. Transgenderism is real. It is out like homosexuality is out. By the way, a lesbian girl might also share that bathroom, and again, the other kids are not likely to care. Kids are pretty advanced these days. Most do not have a problem with this. What would your solution be? To pretend that homosexuality and transgenderism does not exist? And you know what, there will still be LGBT kids in the school.

Marston and you:4. Homosexuality pervades our media, our television, and virtually all facets of American life. Why do these people think they're so important? What if Christians or Jews acted like this?

Heterosexuality pervades the media a whole lot more that homosexuality and no one is forcing anyone to watch homosexuality in the media or anywhere else. Why do these people think they're so important? Why the hell do you think that you’re so damned important? Every human being is important and deserve to be allowed to be who they are. I don’t know about Jews, but Christians certainly pervade, or try to pervade every facet of life including politics where they don’t belong and clearly have an outsized sense of importance and entitlement.

Marston and you:Gay activists have noted a rise in anger toward homosexuals and point to it as proof that the nation is riddled with homophobia. They fail to notice that the rise in anti homosexual sentiment happened in direct proportion and timing to the belligerence of the gay movement. When people said they don't want homosexuals' lifestyle shoved in their faces, they meant it.

Yup, just like there was a rise in racism in response to a black president. Whatever doesn’t kill them makes them crazier. If you want to say that demanding equality it “shoving it in your face” go right ahead. But don’t blame the victims of bigotry for the backlash that results in a minority making gains. I suppose that you think that those seeking rights and advancement should just shut up and wait for the racist and homophobes to grant them those rights-which will be never-to avoid the wrath of the bigots

As far as belligerence goes, gays have been building organizations, raising funds and taking legal actions. That is their right. It’s not belligerence. The belligerence has been on the part of organizations like the National Organization for Marriage and the Family Research Council that spread lies and disparage gays, and cry prophesies of doom are the belligerent ones.

If you were deprived of something that you perceived as a right, I don’t doubt that you would be belligerent about it.

Marston and you:So I have something to say to you: fuck you!

So I have something to say to you: This is just a big stinking load of equine excrement

PS: I only hope that Marston is also reading this. I’ve come across his type before, those who post inflammatory crap and sit back and enjoy the fallout: Submissive Masochists. They take pleasure in getting beaten up. It’s a self-loathing thing. Makes sense. Those who hate others are not real comfortable in their own skin either.

Last edited:
So what has the homosexual movement been doing for the past several years?Homosexual movement? There are just as many homosexuals now as there were centuries ago. Society has become more comfortable discussing sexuality.

Consider how pervasive the gay agenda has become.Gay agenda? Working to increase tolerance should be on everyone's agenda.

So I have something to say to you on behalf of America. F*** you.Clearly, no one has won over your heart/mind. Judicial reform is the ultimate goal for most "movements", right? Uh oh, the homosexuals are winning!

5. Homosexuality pervades our media, our television, and virtually all facets of American life. Why do these people think they're so important? What if Christians or Jews acted like this?Watch Queer Eye for the Straight Guy, hilarious! Christians, Jews they have significant TV time too. Not nearly as entertaining.

They fail to notice that the rise in anti homosexual sentiment happened in direct proportion and timing to the belligerence of the gay movement.Are you sure? I feel anti-gay sentiment is more frowned upon now than ever. Thanks to the "gay movement".

Even Kenyans don't like things being shoved in their faces.Because Kenyans and Americans have such similar thought processes.

And you hate that.

Yes... and it was around 1996 Clinton signed the "Dont Ask, Don't tell" allowing homosexuals to serve in the US Military, thus 'normalizing sexual abnormality'. l.

Reminds me again of how homophobic bigots like yourself treated treat homosexuals who want to help defend their country

Like how bigots like you treated Allan Turing:

During the Second World War, Turing worked for the Government Code and Cypher School (GC&CS) at Bletchley Park, Britain'scodebreaking centre. For a time he led Hut 8, the section responsible for German naval cryptanalysis. He devised a number of techniques for breaking German ciphers, including improvements to the pre-war Polish bombe method, an electromechanicalmachine that could find settings for the Enigma machine. Turing's pivotal role in cracking intercepted coded messages enabled the Allies to defeat the Nazis in many crucial engagements, including the Battle of the Atlantic; it has been estimated that the work at Bletchley Park shortened the war in Europe by as many as two to four years.[7]

Bigots like you rewarded Turing by prosecuting him

Turing was prosecuted in 1952 for homosexual acts, when such behaviour was still criminalised in the UK. He accepted treatment with oestrogen injections (chemical castration) as an alternative to prison

Bigots like you would rather that innocent lives are lost than to treat homosexuals like humans.

Once again douche bag - ethnicity is not related to mental illness t

Yet mentally ill bigots like yourself attack people based upon their race or their sexual preference.

In 15 years homophobic bigots like yourself will be held with the same contempt by most Americans as the bigots who were yelling 'die n*gger d*e'

Once again douche bag - ethnicity is not related to mental illness t

Yet mentally ill bigots like yourself attack people based upon their race or their sexual preference.

In 15 years homophobic bigots like yourself will be held with the same contempt by most Americans as the bigots who were yelling 'die n*gger d*e'

There is no Racial Issue involved in this thread - merely degenerates such as yourself attempting to frame[*] the enabling , perpetuation and dissemination of sexually dysphoric, physically and mentally unhealthy and unnatural degenerate behavior.

--------------------------------------------------------------
* Framing -

Framing is a psychological theory which suggests that people will have a different reaction to an idea when it is given a positive spin than they would if it was given a negative spin. Advertising professionals, public relations people and propagandists must possess a clear and concise knowledge and understanding of this concept to successfully spin their spiel. The implications of framing is that our decisions and opinions are based more on our predetermined attitudes rather than factual evidence.

Framing, when properly executed in social discourse short-circuits counter arguments . No one can speak up against an effective frame and say, Why, yes, I do think women should be raped and I do think women should be sex objects. when discussing the Feminist "rape culture" frame . And no one can speak out against the Gay intrusion into public schools under the guise of tolerance and diversity and state I do think students should kill themselves, or I do think gay kids should be beat up.

Gay Brainwashing Techniques

treat homosexuals who want to help defend their country

There you go trying to "Frame" the argument again - it wasn't about the fags who wanted into the military - it was about the protecting the normal guys who didn't want these perverts around - got it ?

Anyway - After 308 pages - thoroughly laced with interference and deflection by the Fag Militia - I would say that St.Michael has proven his point - Like a roller coaster barrelling to the peak - it's about to start its downward treck - hold onto your seats faggots - because the trip down hill ain't gonna be pretty - well ...not from your vantage point anyway :ack-1:. The Gay Agenda is running out of steam and people are wising up to the shenanigans - bout time .

After all these posts, the only dilemma I see is how Jake is gonna knock Howey up.
Do all couples have children now [emoji38]

No they don't. A friend and his wife don't have kids because neither can. Their inability to do so is because of a medical condition not a choice to be with someone of the same gender. Big difference.
And your point is what exactly. They have a right to choose who they wish to be with just as you and I. And just like you and I, their sexuality is what it is. So gays have less worth because they may not have children in exactly the same way as heterosexuals? They do have children you know.

Forum List

Back