The Homosexual Dilemma

I don't loathe anyone except people like you. I am perfectly fine with myself.

Your mindset that because a majority believe something that makes it correct isn't true. I may look at thing differently than you but that doesn't make me wrong.

Which of course makes you a hateful bigot- just like the bigots who hated 'people like you' who happen to be Jewish or happen to be black.

You are all consumed with hating Americans because you identify them as those 'people'.

It means I look at things differently and you equate that with bigotry. Typical Lib mentality of he doesn't believe like me so he's a bigot.

I despise people who think that because they like something a I should like it, too.
Who said you need to like something? YOu don't have to like me, but don't think it's acceptable to keep me a second class citizen.

No one is making you a second class citizen , or even an inferior human being - you did that all by yourself.
How so?
Inferior Intellect
Inferior Logic processing abilities
Probable motor inadequacies
Probable ugly / Low Hygiene slob
Mentally diseased Pervert

etc... and so forth

And you obviously don't have much a life, as you are here day and night - seriously Fish Breath -Get a Life !

Greenbean's "objective of jamming" and framing "is to force opponents into silence by accusations of" homosexuality . . . and bigotry" by proponents of marriage equality.

The homophobic hetero-fascists know they have lost their battle legally and historically. No amount of jamming or framing by them can save the today.

Greenbean and the other social cons can't grasp that their opinion about anal sex (which heterosexuals loves as much as homosexuals), their opinions about the Bible, and the Bible itself has no standing in federal courts.

All of their above whining is . . . unhappy whining.

You can't stand that your belief about fags being normal is accepted by everyone.

I think he can.

Certainly I can stand that my belief that homosexuals are normal is being accepted by everyone everyone other than a few bigots like yourself.
Only by faggots and you faggot lovers.

Seems there are more lovers than haters. You poor dear...

U.S. Acceptance of Gay Lesbian Relations Is the New Normal

Which of course makes you a hateful bigot- just like the bigots who hated 'people like you' who happen to be Jewish or happen to be black.

You are all consumed with hating Americans because you identify them as those 'people'.

It means I look at things differently and you equate that with bigotry. Typical Lib mentality of he doesn't believe like me so he's a bigot.

I despise people who think that because they like something a I should like it, too.
Who said you need to like something? YOu don't have to like me, but don't think it's acceptable to keep me a second class citizen.

No one is making you a second class citizen , or even an inferior human being - you did that all by yourself.
How so?
Inferior Intellect

etc... and so forth

And you obviously don't have much a life, as you are here day and night - seriously Fish Breath -Get a Life !
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You worked really hard to convince yourself that list is true, didn't you? *chuckle

Greenbean and the other social cons can't grasp that their opinion about anal sex (which heterosexuals loves as much as homosexuals), their opinions about the Bible, and the Bible itself has no standing in federal courts.

All of their above whining is . . . unhappy whining.

You can't stand that your belief about fags being normal is accepted by everyone.

I think he can.

Certainly I can stand that my belief that homosexuals are normal is being accepted by everyone everyone other than a few bigots like yourself.
Only by faggots and you faggot lovers.

Seems there are more lovers than haters. You poor dear...

U.S. Acceptance of Gay Lesbian Relations Is the New Normal
Oh, did you see Green Bean's list? What a hoot! :rofl:

How so?
Inferior Intellect

etc... and so forth

You worked really hard to convince yourself that list is true, didn't you? *chuckle
Fish breath? He called you Fish Breath and he questions YOUR intellect?
Wow. You cant make this stuff up.

How so?
Inferior Intellect

etc... and so forth

You could start by trying to disprove the first accusation... which is truly a no-brainer :eusa_dance: .

How so?
Inferior Intellect

etc... and so forth

WYou worked really hard to convince yourself that list is true, didn't you? *chuckle
You could start by trying to disprove the first accusation... which is truly a no-brainer :eusa_dance: .
Wait....you were serious? :lol:

YOU? stating that someone else has "inferior intellect"? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

How so?
Inferior Intellect

etc... and so forth

Oh so now we have a make believe devil dog - :drillsergeant:

How so?
Inferior Intellect

etc... and so forth

WYou worked really hard to convince yourself that list is true, didn't you? *chuckle

Inferior Logic processing abilities .....

How so?
Inferior Intellect

etc... and so forth

yep. Deal with it, homophobe.

How so?
Inferior Intellect

etc... and so forth

And then....as icing on the cake, he makes a claim (several, actually) and then thinks it's my job to prove a negative rather than it being up to him to prove his assertions.

Can't make this stuff up. :lmao:

Inferior Intellect

etc... and so forth

Inferior Logic processing abilities .....
Well, yes........it comes through loud and clear in your posts. But no one will try to take away your rights for it. Be comforted.

How so?
Inferior Intellect

etc... and so forth

And then....as icing on the cake, he makes a claim (several, actually) and then thinks it's my job to prove a negative rather than it being up to him to prove his assertions.

"cant make this stuff up" is owned by me. I said it first. Find your own catch phrase.

And no, you truly cant make this stuff up.

Inferior Intellect

etc... and so forth

You have anything of substance to add Penis Breath ?

Inferior Intellect

etc... and so forth

"cant make this stuff up" is owned by me. I said it first. Find your own catch phrase.

And no, you truly cant make this stuff up.

Thanks for proving my point Ducky Boy - "cant make this stuff up" is owned by me. I said it first. Find your own catch phrase.

She can't - inferior intellectual capacities ...... care to stick your other foot in your mouth, or perhaps I can stick mine up your ass ... then again you'd probably "get a kick out of that "

Inferior Intellect

etc... and so forth

And you admit you're "Make Believe"

yep - really can't make this shity up can ya ? LOL ........

Inferior Intellect

etc... and so forth

Sure. If that works for you. I don't need your "belief" in me, your "approval of me" or your "confidence" in me. It makes absolutely no difference to me......So whatever you feel is fine with me.

Deal with it.

Oh so now we have a make believe devil dog :drillsergeant:

Sure. If that works for you. I don't need your "belief" in me, your "approval of me" or your "confidence" in me. It makes absolutely no difference to me......So whatever you feel is fine with me.

Deal with it.
You obviously do - you seek to garner credibility by latching onto something you may have no right to - I'm calling you out faggot - you say were a Marine ... maybe - but I doubt it .

[Hows my foot feel ? - should I twist it a tad deeper]

Oh so now we have a make believe devil dog :drillsergeant:

Deal with it.
You obviously do - you seek to garner credibility by latching onto something you may have no right to - I'm calling you out faggot - you say were a Marine ... maybe - but I doubt it .

[Hows my foot feel ? - should I twist it a tad deeper]
Fair enough.

Thanks.

Forum List

Back