The Homosexual Dilemma

Greenbean and the other social cons can't grasp that their opinion about anal sex (which heterosexuals loves as much as homosexuals), their opinions about the Bible, and the Bible itself has no standing in federal courts.

All of their above whining is . . . unhappy whining.

You can't stand that your belief about fags being normal is accepted by everyone.

I think he can.

Certainly I can stand that my belief that homosexuals are normal is being accepted by everyone everyone other than a few bigots like yourself.
Only by faggots and you faggot lovers.

Seems there are more lovers than haters. You poor dear...

U.S. Acceptance of Gay Lesbian Relations Is the New Normal

You can't call accepting something abnormal normal based on numbers.

You ask many people, perhaps even most, they'll tell you that they don't care what people do in the privacy of their bedroom, they just don't want it rubbed in their face.

So what has the homosexual movement been doing for the past several years?

Yeah, you got it.

Consider how pervasive the gay agenda has become.

1. The forcing of gay marriage not by persuasion and winning hearts and minds, but through judicial activism. Never in U.S. history has there ever been an overturning of the will of the people that didn't lead to war.

2. Workplaces have become a nightmare as gays and transgenders are given special rights and considerations and political correctness is enforced so that everyone is forced to walk on eggshells

3. Schools. Now parents have to wonder if their teenage daughter has to share the girls restroom with a boy who thinks he's a girl. The homosexual and transgender agenda is pushed unabashed onto young minds.

4. Football. Players seek fame not the old fashioned way, through athletic accomplishment, but by "coming out". Since when is being homosexual an accomplishment?

5. Homosexuality pervades our media, our television, and virtually all facets of American life. Why do these people think they're so important? What if Christians or Jews acted like this?

uganda-anit-gay-parade1.jpg

But I haven't even gotten to the dilemma. Gay activists have noted a rise in anger toward homosexuals and point to it as proof that the nation is riddled with homophobia. They fail to notice that the rise in anti homosexual sentiment happened in direct proportion and timing to the belligerence of the gay movement. When people said they don't want homosexuals' lifestyle shoved in their faces, they meant it.

Conservatives don't hate homosexuals, we just don't care as long as it's kept private. But here the aggressive homosexual lobby has made sure that it's our business. So now we're noticing you and now we're pissed.

If you homos had any inkling what unrelenting instigating assholes you've become, you'd blush in embarrassment. But instead, you take the reaction of people who are sick of hearing about you as proof that you have more work to do. Talk about a destructive circular paradox!

So I have something to say to you on behalf of America. F*** you.

BTW, Notice the picture? Even Kenyans don't like things being shoved in their faces.

Where is the controversy in simply observing that fags are a bunch of cock-sucking bitches that like to take it up the ass?

What's controversial about that? Hell, everyone knows it.
We can tell you think about that aspect.....a lot....and this is one of the odd differences between people like you and gays like me.
When you meet or see a person you think or know is gay, your mind immediately defaults to the sex act.

When I meet or see a person I think or know is straight, my mind doesn't seem to go there.

Isn't that odd?

Oh, whahhhhhh, the libtard tries to do a counter-accusation that those opposed to militant homosexuals are therefore secretly homosexual themselves.

That tired old bullshit never gets old to you crusty shit munchers is it?

Greenbean and the other social cons can't grasp that their opinion about anal sex (which heterosexuals loves as much as homosexuals), their opinions about the Bible, and the Bible itself has no standing in federal courts.

Another one of your lies, Jake the Fake Retardsky.

Most heterosexuals do not like anal sex. When one walks down the side walk and sees a pile of shit, one doesn't step in it even with shoes on. IF one were barefoot that would be something I think 99% of us can agree is not going to be set in that shit.

Why would any guy with an IQ above room temperature put his DICK into shit?

ITs pretty damned stupid, you cocksucking ape.

You ask many people, perhaps even most, they'll tell you that they don't care what people do in the privacy of their bedroom, they just don't want it rubbed in their face.

Yeah, you got it.

1. The forcing of gay marriage not by persuasion and winning hearts and minds, but through judicial activism. Never in U.S. history has there ever been an overturning of the will of the people that didn't lead to war.

2. Workplaces have become a nightmare as gays and transgenders are given special rights and considerations and political correctness is enforced so that everyone is forced to walk on eggshells

3. Schools. Now parents have to wonder if their teenage daughter has to share the girls restroom with a boy who thinks he's a girl. The homosexual and transgender agenda is pushed unabashed onto young minds.

4. Football. Players seek fame not the old fashioned way, through athletic accomplishment, but by "coming out". Since when is being homosexual an accomplishment?

5. Homosexuality pervades our media, our television, and virtually all facets of American life. Why do these people think they're so important? What if Christians or Jews acted like this?

But I haven't even gotten to the dilemma. Gay activists have noted a rise in anger toward homosexuals and point to it as proof that the nation is riddled with homophobia. They fail to notice that the rise in anti homosexual sentiment happened in direct proportion and timing to the belligerence of the gay movement. When people said they don't want homosexuals' lifestyle shoved in their faces, they meant it.

Conservatives don't hate homosexuals, we just don't care as long as it's kept private. But here the aggressive homosexual lobby has made sure that it's our business. So now we're noticing you and now we're pissed.

If you homos had any inkling what unrelenting instigating assholes you've become, you'd blush in embarrassment. But instead, you take the reaction of people who are sick of hearing about you as proof that you have more work to do. Talk about a destructive circular paradox!

BTW, Notice the picture? Even Kenyans don't like things being shoved in their faces.

Where is the controversy in simply observing that fags are a bunch of cock-sucking bitches that like to take it up the ass?

We can tell you think about that aspect.....a lot....and this is one of the odd differences between people like you and gays like me.
When you meet or see a person you think or know is gay, your mind immediately defaults to the sex act.

When I meet or see a person I think or know is straight, my mind doesn't seem to go there.

Isn't that odd?

Oh, whahhhhhh, the libtard tries to do a counter-accusation that those opposed to militant homosexuals are therefore secretly homosexual themselves.

It's called JAMMING - and they actually have the technique outlined on paper - really - you can't make this shit up !

Inferior Intellect
Inferior Logic processing abilities
Probable motor inadequacies
Probable ugly / Low Hygiene slob
Mentally diseased Pervert

etc... and so forth

And you obviously don't have much a life, as you are here day and night - seriously Fish Breath -Get a Life !
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You worked really hard to convince yourself that list is true, didn't you? *chuckle
Fish breath? He called you Fish Breath and he questions YOUR intellect?
Wow. You cant make this stuff up.

Oh so now we have a make believe devil dog - :drillsergeant:
yep. Deal with it, homophobe.

You have anything of substance to add Penis Breath ?
Well, let's see....first it's "fish breath"...then it's "penis breath".

You can't stand that your belief about fags being normal is accepted by everyone.

I think he can.

Certainly I can stand that my belief that homosexuals are normal is being accepted by everyone everyone other than a few bigots like yourself.

Right......lefthandedness is abnormal.

Yeah, you got it.

Isn't that odd?

It's called JAMMING - and they actually have the technique outlined on paper - really - you can't make this shit up !
It's called WHINING and you have the technique outlined on paper. Tissue Paper.

Most heterosexuals do not like anal sex. When one walks down the side walk and sees a pile of shit, one doesn't step in it even with shoes on. IF one were barefoot that would be something I think 99% of us can agree is not going to be set in that shit.

You did a poll, did you? What did that look like?

Typical name calling when you have nothing of worth to offer, pretend pastor. You never change. :lol:

And whether or not the enjoyability of the act, it has nothing to do with marriage equality. You are wrong of course, as you most always are.

Please post, jimbowie, it's good to see you around.

Most heterosexuals do not like anal sex.

Yet a large proportion of heterosexuals have had anal sex- 44% of men, 36% of women.
http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nhsr/nhsr036.pdf

Survey reveals US sex habits - NHS Choices - Health News
  • 21% of the women in the 25-29 and 30-39 age groups had experienced anal sex in the last year.
  • About 20% of girls aged 18-19 had had anal sex at least once.
And its the third most common male sexual fantasy, right after threesomes and oral sex.

Top 10 Sexual Fantasies for Men - Men s Health - Everyday Health

Your polluted and perverted mind works differently than that of normal sane heterosexuals - actually when I meet a faggot or dyke my first thought is one of Pity

Oh come on- you know your first thought is whether you can get away with 'bitch slapping' them into the closet- first you size them up and see if you outweigh them by at least 50 and then whether anyone can see you and your three buddies.

I think he can.

Right...we go by how you feel about it. :lol:

I think he can.

You expect the rest of us to accept how you feel about it.

I think he can.

You expect the rest of us to accept how you feel about it.

Not in the least. You're free to feel any way you like. You simply cannot discriminate based on animus...as you are wont to do.

Your polluted and perverted mind works differently than that of normal sane heterosexuals - actually when I meet a faggot or dyke my first thought is one of Pity
Oh my yes....It certainly shows thru your postings. I guess if you can't be FABULOUS, you can be pity-full. :D

Inferior Intellect

etc... and so forth

And you obviously don't have much a life, as you are here day and night - seriously Fish Breath -Get a Life !

You worked really hard to convince yourself that list is true, didn't you? *chuckle
And then....as icing on the cake, he makes a claim (several, actually) and then thinks it's my job to prove a negative rather than it being up to him to prove his assertions.

Can't make this stuff up. :lmao:
"cant make this stuff up" is owned by me. I said it first. Find your own catch phrase.

And no, you truly cant make this stuff up.

Thanks for proving my point Ducky Boy - "cant make this stuff up" is owned by me. I said it first. Find your own catch phrase.

She can't - inferior intellectual capacities ...... care to stick your other foot in your mouth, or perhaps I can stick mine up your ass ... then again you'd probably "get a kick out of that "

Wow.....you really are delusional.

Inferior Intellect

etc... and so forth

Oh so now we have a make believe devil dog - :drillsergeant:
yep. Deal with it, homophobe.

You have anything of substance to add Penis Breath ?

Says the person who thinks 'substance' is calling someone 'fish breath'

Which of course makes you a hateful bigot- just like the bigots who hated 'people like you' who happen to be Jewish or happen to be black.

You are all consumed with hating Americans because you identify them as those 'people'.

It means I look at things differently and you equate that with bigotry. Typical Lib mentality of he doesn't believe like me so he's a bigot.

I despise people who think that because they like something a I should like it, too.
Who said you need to like something? YOu don't have to like me, but don't think it's acceptable to keep me a second class citizen.

No one is making you a second class citizen , or even an inferior human being - you did that all by yourself.
How so?
Inferior Intellect
!

We don't openly hold any of those attributes of yours against you.

We leave that to your mom.

Nobody puts baby in the corner. Why do you hate men?
I don't hate men. So long as they keep their tools out of each others mouths and back sides.

Wow- so you hate any Americans who don't have sex the way you approve of? Oh wait- only American men who don't have sex the way you approve of.....
Most conservatives don't care what consenting adults do in their own homes, but there are exceptions.

thats what the gay agenda is missing. The truth. No one cares what two consenting adults do in private. The objection comes when a small minority in society decide to force their views on the rest of us. No one wants gays to be punished or discriminated against. But we do not agree that a gay hook up is equal morally, socially, or ethically to a man/woman marriage.

Human biology and anatomy support our views, not theirs.

And we don't care what your opinion is, the law disagrees with how you feel about it.

its not my opinion, its biological fact.,

Forum List

Back