The Homosexual Dilemma

And? It is apparent that they suffer from BOTH pedophilia and homosexuality. Why is an "adult" the litmus test for homosexuality? I have news for you, its not.

No it isn't. Almost all sexual abusers self identify as heterosexual. That means they are sexually attracted to women. With 3 in 4 being in a sexual relationship with the male child's mother or female relative. Demonstrating elegantly that one's sexual preference in children isn't necessarily related to one's sexual preference in adults.

Its apparent that the folks you have to watch out for if you want to prevent sexual abuse are heterosexual men. As they make up 99% of the abusers. In fact, a child is more than 100 times more likely to be abused by a heterosexual male in a relationship with their mother or female relative than from a homosexual.

As to the "scientific research", I used to be a huge believer in science. Today, science is nothing more than a popularity contest.

That's anti-intellectual clap trap. You don't like the results of legions of studies that contradict you. So you apply an arbitrary label so you can ignore anything that doesn't fit into your beliefs.

The obvious problem with that being that the validity of a study has absolutely nothing to do with its agreement with you.

What they "identify" with is little boys. Their actions speak louder than their words. I truly get a kick out of some people. I could have a study done telling you the sky was green, and you'd believe it.

Mark

You really be toopid. WHY FIX IT FOR TWO PEOPLE FIRST? WHY LIMIT IT TO TWO PEOPLE?

Last chance to answer the question, dumb ass.
Your question has been answered, there is no reason, we just aren't there yet. Now answer my questions dumbass.
There is no reason. You have lost this argument 1,000 times, dumb ass.
No dumbass, it is you that have lost because you don't want the faggot, the siblings, and the spouse with many spouses to marry. My side won the first one, and that's probably as far as it will go for now. I am the winner here and you've lost. Suck it up pretty panties and move along.
there is no reason
lol
If you've got a reason, you'd better find it and post it. You'll lose that fight as well eventually.
there is no reason
lol

5. Homosexuality pervades our media, our television, and virtually all facets of American life. Why do these people think they're so important? What if Christians or Jews acted like this?
Then why is Fox News and CNN still on air? Surely they would have been replaced with the Ben Affleck show, Richard Dawkins, a gay fashion show, gay partner swap, and the Playboy channel.

The nature of evil is to deceive, the nature of good is truth... Fox News defends good... thus it consistently prospers.

Need anything else?

Good needs to be defended by lies?
YkRJIKj.jpg

And? It is apparent that they suffer from BOTH pedophilia and homosexuality. Why is an "adult" the litmus test for homosexuality? I have news for you, its not.

No it isn't. Almost all sexual abusers self identify as heterosexual. That means they are sexually attracted to women. With 3 in 4 being in a sexual relationship with the male child's mother or female relative. Demonstrating elegantly that one's sexual preference in children isn't necessarily related to one's sexual preference in adults.

Its apparent that the folks you have to watch out for if you want to prevent sexual abuse are heterosexual men. As they make up 99% of the abusers. In fact, a child is more than 100 times more likely to be abused by a heterosexual male in a relationship with their mother or female relative than from a homosexual.

As to the "scientific research", I used to be a huge believer in science. Today, science is nothing more than a popularity contest.

That's anti-intellectual clap trap. You don't like the results of legions of studies that contradict you. So you apply an arbitrary label so you can ignore anything that doesn't fit into your beliefs.

The obvious problem with that being that the validity of a study has absolutely nothing to do with its agreement with you.

What they "identify" with is little boys. Their actions speak louder than their words. I truly get a kick out of some people. I could have a study done telling you the sky was green, and you'd believe it.
So far you can't figure out that marriage isn't about kids and what to do now that you are just pissing into the wind and have lost.

Love these threads

They show how out of touch conservatives are with society

Keep up the gay hate

5. Homosexuality pervades our media, our television, and virtually all facets of American life. Why do these people think they're so important? What if Christians or Jews acted like this?
Then why is Fox News and CNN still on air? Surely they would have been replaced with the Ben Affleck show, Richard Dawkins, a gay fashion show, gay partner swap, and the Playboy channel.

The nature of evil is to deceive, the nature of good is truth... Fox News defends good... thus it consistently prospers.

Need anything else?

Good needs to be defended by lies?
YkRJIKj.jpg

Why don't they just sue for the right to lie like they did here?

Our kids are fine and we're having them whether we're married or not. We're also marrying whether we have kids are not...just like straight folks.

Some of us DO have children. Gays are having children exactly like straights do....adoption, artificial insemination, IVF, divorce.

Someone explain why our families, whether with or without children, are less deserving of the rights, benefits and privileges associated with civil marriage than straight families (with or without children)? What is your reasonable person standard you use to justify discriminating against our loving partnerships?

Personally, I believe that kids should be brought up with a man and a woman as the parents. I think that nature devised a plan that has worked since the dawn of humankind, and I believe that kids bought up in a one gender household miss out on the guidance of the other gender.

Mark

Nature doesn't 'devise' shit. Nature focuses on reproduction. If you're reproductively viable, nature's requirements are met. How you reproduce, nature doesn't have much to say about.

We however, do. While rape is a reproductively viable method of passing on DNA, its also quite awful and denounced by most civilizations. While sex with reproductively viable children might be a viable method of passing on DNA, its fits the same bill as rape in most civilizations.

Are you really trying to tell me that nature does not dictate that you need a man and a woman to procreate?

Really?

Mark
Nature needs egg and sperm...but marriage does not need procreation....just like procreation doesn't need marriage. They are mutually exclusive.

Love these threads

Keep up the gay hate

It's all they have. If the leadership of the GOP was completely honest with their agenda I doubt it would really matter to their most ardent(brainwashed) constituents. What I find interesting is that many of their leadership as it turns out have been proven to be closet homos and it never seems to matter to the underlings.

Angry queers angry at queers never gets old with these old queers.

Love these threads

Keep up the gay hate

It's all they have. If the leadership of the GOP was completely honest with their agenda I doubt it would really matter to their most ardent(brainwashed) constituents. What I find interesting is that many of their leadership as it turns out have been proven to be closet homos and it never seems to matter to the underlings.

But....but.....being queers is a good thing. You a closet constituent?

Who's that silver haired guy on CNN? He's gay as fuck, yo.
How would you know, did you date him? :rolleyes:
He's gay. He doesn't like girls.
I hope YOU don't like girls.

Love these threads

Keep up the gay hate

Really? The same society that by majority consensus passed laws defining marriage as one man and one woman? If you Leftwat assholes were so in touch with society, why did you have to go through the courts, forcing your will by black robed tyrants instead of prevailing upon the opinions of the people?

I think you already proved that WE are the ones in touch with society beyond all dispute. It's why you hate democracy because the values of society are something that must be overruled.

Nice try faggot, your argument has been destroyed.

Love these threads

Keep up the gay hate

Really? The same society that by majority consensus passed laws defining marriage as one man and one woman? If you Leftwat assholes were so in touch with society, why did you have to go through the courts, forcing your will by black robed tyrants instead of prevailing upon the opinions of the people?

I think you already proved that WE are the ones in touch with society beyond all dispute. It's why you hate democracy because the values of society are something that must be overruled.

Nice try faggot, your argument has been destroyed.
Society no longer believes as you do dumbass. Now what?

Love these threads

Keep up the gay hate

Being gay just is....just like be straight just is. But hypocrisy is wrong. Don't you agree?

Love these threads

Keep up the gay hate

Being gay just is....just like be straight just is. But hypocrisy is wrong. Don't you agree?
Why do you hate the gays?

Love these threads

Keep up the gay hate

Why do you hate the gays?
Why do you say I hate gays? That's very odd of you.

Forum List

Back