The horrifying experience in a Target bathroom that I won't soon forget

Sure, it's like a singles bar to you.
Why would you say that? What personal experiences do you have that lead you to think in that way?

You gays use bathrooms as single bars. Now you want the same for trans gays.

Simple as that
We do? Tell us more about what "you gays" do.

Can't, but you could. Being that I'm not gay, and you are.
Can't? And yet you are trying to tell us what gays do. Either you know thru some kind of experience....or you don't know and you just make shit up. Which is it? Try to refrain from bringing 12 year old girls into your discussion again.....very creepy when you keep doing that.

You brought the 12 year old girls into the discussion. You've yet to explain why you defend referring to them only as adult.

Again, what is your motivation for wanting under aged girls referred to as adult?

To me it's indefensible, but you think it's a good idea apparently.

Why would you say that? What personal experiences do you have that lead you to think in that way?

Simple as that

Can't? And yet you are trying to tell us what gays do. Either you know thru some kind of experience....or you don't know and you just make shit up. Which is it? Try to refrain from bringing 12 year old girls into your discussion again.....very creepy when you keep doing that.

You brought the 12 year old girls into the discussion. You've yet to explain why you defend referring to them only as adult.

Again, what is your motivation for wanting under aged girls referred to as adult?

I most certainly did not. Why do you lie so?

Target didn't actually create anything, since transsexuals have pretty much always used the bathroom where they would get the least funny looks.
That makes the most sense.....it's when RWNJs and their false images of trans people being bearded burly guys in a day dress and bad make up try to mess with reality.

LULZ why would any of you treat this Bodecea fellow as someone worthy of serious debate? Mock him and move on.

Pssst, Google is your friend. ;)

Why on Earth would I Google Bodecea? He's proven to me that he is a liar. That's all I need to know.

Because you might learn something that would make you look a little less foolish than Pop23, who took 24 hours to stop calling me "dude."
Shhhhhhhh...let the poor F & B figure it out for his/her self.

Simple as that

I most certainly did not. Why do you lie so?

In our discussion you most certainly did

Why lie?

Just give a cogent argument as to why you defend the argument that 12 year old females should be referred to as the adult version "Woman" and not the juvinile version "girl".

LULZ why would any of you treat this Bodecea fellow as someone worthy of serious debate? Mock him and move on.

Why on Earth would I Google Bodecea? He's proven to me that he is a liar. That's all I need to know.

Because you might learn something that would make you look a little less foolish than Pop23, who took 24 hours to stop calling me "dude."

So what you are saying is that in your world a person who uses the gender neutral he when they don't know the gender of the person they are referring to is foolish? LOL take a college level English course moron.

So what you are saying is that in your world a person who uses the gender neutral he when they don't know the gender of the person they are referring to is foolish? LOL take a college level English course moron.

No, I'm saying Google is your friend.

And I"m saying this is a fucking message board. I post when I'm bored. I don't care what gender or race people are. Particularly if they are stupid liars like Bodecea has proven to be, so why would I waste my time Googling that shit?

And I"m saying this is a fucking message board. I post when I'm bored. I don't care what gender or race people are. Particularly if they are stupid liars like Bodecea has proven to be, so why would I waste my time Googling that shit?

Why are you so afraid of learning something new?

Disinterest =/= afraid of learning something new.

Sure looks that way from here.

See, Bodecea was an actual person with a significant impact on history. More than that you'd have to discover for yourself, but you won't, so your ignorance will work against you, just as Pop23's did until he took my advice and investigated my username. Arianrhod was, AFAIK, not a RL person, but a character from mythology.

Pop23 has at least stopped calling me "dude," but his incipient hebephilia is still troubling.

See, Bodecea was an actual person with a significant impact on history. More than that you'd have to discover for yourself, but you won't, so your ignorance will work against you, just as Pop23's did until he took my advice and investigated my username. Arianrhod was, AFAIK, not a RL person, but a character from mythology.

Pop23 has at least stopped calling me "dude," but his incipient hebephilia is still troubling.

Who gives a flying fuck? I doubt this Bodecea has had ANY impact on history, significant or otherwise, so Googling how she came up with her name means squat.

Who gives a flying fuck? I doubt this Bodecea has had ANY impact on history, significant or otherwise, so Googling how she came up with her name means squat.

She's a Lesbian. As am I, but I'm a male lesbian, so close, but no cookie.

She's a Lesbian. As am I, but I'm a male lesbian, so close, but no cookie.

I still don't care. She is a lying piece of shit who is willing to present half a story as evidence to support a stupid point. I need know nothing more about that person.

Forum List

Back