The horrifying experience in a Target bathroom that I won't soon forget

I think I did. The rights you say you don't have on "private" property is nonsense.

Civil rights are not subject to the whims of the property owner. The property owner must comply to the standards the government sets to even be allowed to be in business.

Sure. Target is being inclusive with it's policy, not exclusive. There is no requirement for anyone to use their restrooms so no civil-rights rights are in question.

Inclusive how?

Allowing men in woman's restrooms?

Those they are allowing have legal documents that they are male. They share 100% of the biology of a male. Thier DNA is that of a male as is their chromosomes.

They never needed this "inclusion" nor do they need to intrude on the privacy of those of the opposite gender

Inclusive of transgendered guests. Good thing they don't want or need your approval.

They are not excluded anywhere.

That's your opinion. Others don't see it that way and aren't asking for your input. Don't like it? Don't use public restrooms. The same advice you offer trans people.

Trans people can use their designated restrooms just like everyone else. Are you stupid?

Are they unable to pee in the restroom they are afforded? If so, perhaps adult diapers might be a good idea.

There is no evidence that the woman was deviant. She had a fear because Target instituted an insane policy.

Looking into an occupied stall is a deviant behavior. The very behavior she claims she was frightened of.

No one denies that what she did was an invasion of privacy, but there is no evidence that she did so for titillation.

Her intent is really irrelavent to the result.
She engaged in the very behavior and victimized another in the same way she herself feared. So you see, it wasn't the policy or any tranny causing the trouble, it was the actions of a stupid, fearful reactionary conservative loser who can't mind her own business.

What evidence do you have that she was a conservative?

Before you stated she was a deviant without any evidence, now this.

Only a conservative would impose their deviant bullshit on others in that way to satisfy themselves. Liberals don't give a shit.

I agree, Liberals don't give a shit, but they sure like spreading shit

Including not using the restroom at Target.

And surprisingly enough, same Is true of the tranny!

Oops, Houston we got a problem.

Except that's not necessary at target is it. The incident in the OP only involved a deviant conservative , not a " tranny".

There is no evidence that the woman was deviant. She had a fear because Target instituted an insane policy.

Looking into an occupied stall is a deviant behavior. The very behavior she claims she was frightened of.

No one denies that what she did was an invasion of privacy, but there is no evidence that she did so for titillation.
The new wave of RWNJ Peeping Toms.

Sure. Target is being inclusive with it's policy, not exclusive. There is no requirement for anyone to use their restrooms so no civil-rights rights are in question.

Inclusive how?

Allowing men in woman's restrooms?

Those they are allowing have legal documents that they are male. They share 100% of the biology of a male. Thier DNA is that of a male as is their chromosomes.

They never needed this "inclusion" nor do they need to intrude on the privacy of those of the opposite gender

Inclusive of transgendered guests. Good thing they don't want or need your approval.

They are not excluded anywhere.

That's your opinion. Others don't see it that way and aren't asking for your input. Don't like it? Don't use public restrooms. The same advice you offer trans people.

Trans people can use their designated restrooms just like everyone else. Are you stupid?

Are they unable to pee in the restroom they are afforded? If so, perhaps adult diapers might be a good idea.

Perhaps you'll have to get over it.

Her intent is really irrelavent to the result.
She engaged in the very behavior and victimized another in the same way she herself feared. So you see, it wasn't the policy or any tranny causing the trouble, it was the actions of a stupid, fearful reactionary conservative loser who can't mind her own business.

What evidence do you have that she was a conservative?

Before you stated she was a deviant without any evidence, now this.

Only a conservative would impose their deviant bullshit on others in that way to satisfy themselves. Liberals don't give a shit.

I agree, Liberals don't give a shit, but they sure like spreading shit

It's only turns to shit when you reactionary fools make shit happen.

I did no such thing, and you can't prove I did.

Did you not write:

"I don't need anything from you. I'd enjoy watching you tie yourself in knots trying to prove that it applies to restrooms in retail stores (i.e., private establishments), considering it was written in a time before indoor plumbing."

Done dufus.

Subordinate clause, i.e., dependent upon the independent clause or the gist of the sentence. See if you can respond to the main thought of that sentence, which is that the 14th Amendment does not apply to restrooms.

Let's see you make the argument that it does.

Please, that would then make the whites only restrooms justified under the 14th amendment

How so?

You brought up subordination.

Cite the use in reference to the restroom issue

Cite the number of "restrooms" extant in 1868.

Did you not write:

"I don't need anything from you. I'd enjoy watching you tie yourself in knots trying to prove that it applies to restrooms in retail stores (i.e., private establishments), considering it was written in a time before indoor plumbing."

Done dufus.

Subordinate clause, i.e., dependent upon the independent clause or the gist of the sentence. See if you can respond to the main thought of that sentence, which is that the 14th Amendment does not apply to restrooms.

Please, that would then make the whites only restrooms justified under the 14th amendment

How so?

You have questions to answer first Dick Tracy

Like the important question as to how using a designated toilet somehow creates a disadvantage.

Can't they pee? Did you know that the toilets are all the same in both restrooms?

Last edited:

How so?

Like the important question as to how using a designated toilet somehow creates a disadvantage.

Can't they pee? Did you know that the toilets are all the same in both restrooms?

You'll have to clarify what you mean by a "designated toilet," because I've never seen such a thing. Do they have little signs on them? Does one have one's choice of color?

How so?

You'll have to clarify what you mean by a "designated toilet," because I've never seen such a thing. Do they have little signs on them? Does one have one's choice of color?

The doors to the rooms do.

You don't get out much?

So you need a sign to tell you where to go.

You forgot the question mark. Odd statement to make.

Surprise, who would have ever saw this kind of scenario coming ?

This woman is obviously a bigot, and she should be shunned for expressing herself in this fashion.

Using a Target bathroom got really uncomfortable really fast

I went to Target with my daughter last week, and since it was right after dinner and I'd had three iced teas with my Mexican food, I made a pit stop to the restroom first thing while she went on ahead to check out the swimsuits.

I was alone in the restroom. There were two large handicap-access stalls, complete with baby-changing tables, and two regular stalls. I headed all the way down to the farthest single stall, up against the wall, and I sat down to take care of business.

That's when stuff got weird.

The outer door opened, and someone came in. She walked past the three open stalls and stood directly in front of my door. Then she leaned over and placed her eye firmly up against the gap between the door and the frame and stared in at me.

I am not making this up. And let me tell you, it was awkward. Bizarre, even. This wasn't a case of someone hoping all those occupied stalls aren't really occupied. Mine was the only stall that was occupied. She deliberately stopped and stared in at me. My startled eyes met hers, and she moved away, into one of the larger stalls.

I got out of my stall as quickly as I could, and as I stood washing my hands, her voice called out.

"Sorry about that," she said. "But you know, Target lets men and homosexuals use just any bathroom now. I was making sure you were a woman."

I didn't say a word, because I really didn't know how to answer that.

MORE: The horrifying experience in a Target bathroom that I won't soon forget
The woman in question lied, no one actually peered in on her she has an agenda and ya you did not bother to read the article or you would have know she supports your warped idea that men can use women's bathrooms.

You forgot the question mark. Odd statement to make.

It wasn't a question.

Surprise, who would have ever saw this kind of scenario coming ?

This woman is obviously a bigot, and she should be shunned for expressing herself in this fashion.

Using a Target bathroom got really uncomfortable really fast

I went to Target with my daughter last week, and since it was right after dinner and I'd had three iced teas with my Mexican food, I made a pit stop to the restroom first thing while she went on ahead to check out the swimsuits.

I was alone in the restroom. There were two large handicap-access stalls, complete with baby-changing tables, and two regular stalls. I headed all the way down to the farthest single stall, up against the wall, and I sat down to take care of business.

That's when stuff got weird.

The outer door opened, and someone came in. She walked past the three open stalls and stood directly in front of my door. Then she leaned over and placed her eye firmly up against the gap between the door and the frame and stared in at me.

I am not making this up. And let me tell you, it was awkward. Bizarre, even. This wasn't a case of someone hoping all those occupied stalls aren't really occupied. Mine was the only stall that was occupied. She deliberately stopped and stared in at me. My startled eyes met hers, and she moved away, into one of the larger stalls.

I got out of my stall as quickly as I could, and as I stood washing my hands, her voice called out.

"Sorry about that," she said. "But you know, Target lets men and homosexuals use just any bathroom now. I was making sure you were a woman."

I didn't say a word, because I really didn't know how to answer that.

MORE: The horrifying experience in a Target bathroom that I won't soon forget
The woman in question lied, no one actually peered in on her she has an agenda and ya you did not bother to read the article or you would have know she supports your warped idea that men can use women's bathrooms.

So you were in the women's restroom spying on the woman who wrote the article. It all makes sense now.

North Carolina best not be bullied by the feds on the issue... Somebody has got to make a stand, and they need to quit being leveraged to do the wrong thing. The feds need to be pushed back on these issues, because they have lost their minds now.

No, I don't go to Target.

I hear the restrooms at some are used as gay dating meeting places though. No wonder you go often.
I only go to the bathroom when I have to pee....I feel no need, as you do, to check the naughty parts of people going in.

Sure, it's like a singles bar to you.

No, I don't go to Target.

I hear the restrooms at some are used as gay dating meeting places though. No wonder you go often.
I only go to the bathroom when I have to pee....I feel no need, as you do, to check the naughty parts of people going in.

Sure, it's like a singles bar to you.

You realize that says more about you than anyone else.

Forum List

Back