The horrifying experience in a Target bathroom that I won't soon forget

Surprise, who would have ever saw this kind of scenario coming ?

This woman is obviously a bigot, and she should be shunned for expressing herself in this fashion.

Using a Target bathroom got really uncomfortable really fast

I went to Target with my daughter last week, and since it was right after dinner and I'd had three iced teas with my Mexican food, I made a pit stop to the restroom first thing while she went on ahead to check out the swimsuits.

I was alone in the restroom. There were two large handicap-access stalls, complete with baby-changing tables, and two regular stalls. I headed all the way down to the farthest single stall, up against the wall, and I sat down to take care of business.

That's when stuff got weird.

The outer door opened, and someone came in. She walked past the three open stalls and stood directly in front of my door. Then she leaned over and placed her eye firmly up against the gap between the door and the frame and stared in at me.

I am not making this up. And let me tell you, it was awkward. Bizarre, even. This wasn't a case of someone hoping all those occupied stalls aren't really occupied. Mine was the only stall that was occupied. She deliberately stopped and stared in at me. My startled eyes met hers, and she moved away, into one of the larger stalls.

I got out of my stall as quickly as I could, and as I stood washing my hands, her voice called out.

"Sorry about that," she said. "But you know, Target lets men and homosexuals use just any bathroom now. I was making sure you were a woman."

I didn't say a word, because I really didn't know how to answer that.

MORE: The horrifying experience in a Target bathroom that I won't soon forget
The woman in question lied, no one actually peered in on her she has an agenda and ya you did not bother to read the article or you would have know she supports your warped idea that men can use women's bathrooms.
So you were there? You know she lied?

No, I don't go to Target.

I hear the restrooms at some are used as gay dating meeting places though. No wonder you go often.
I only go to the bathroom when I have to pee....I feel no need, as you do, to check the naughty parts of people going in.

Sure, it's like a singles bar to you.
Why would you say that? What personal experiences do you have that lead you to think in that way?

I hear the restrooms at some are used as gay dating meeting places though. No wonder you go often.
I only go to the bathroom when I have to pee....I feel no need, as you do, to check the naughty parts of people going in.

Why would you say that? What personal experiences do you have that lead you to think in that way?

You gays use bathrooms as single bars. Now you want the same for trans gays.

Simple as that

I took it to mean he believes anyone who's attracted to women is an innate predator. He does keep mentioning 12-year-old girls. :dunno:

I took it to mean he believes anyone who's attracted to women is an innate predator. He does keep mentioning 12-year-old girls. :dunno:
Well, indeed, it is HIM who keeps mentioning 12 year old girls. And keeps trying to lay his ideas onto others. Very creepy.

Simple as that

So you're the guy peeping through the door? Or did you drill a hole in the wall to the girls' shower room a la Porky's?

Simple as that
We do? Tell us more about what "you gays" do.

Simple as that

Can't, but you could. Being that I'm not gay, and you are.

who cares? If you don't like it, don't shop at Target, if Wal Mart says "no we will have gender specific bathrooms" and you don't like it, shop elsewhere. Problem solved, everyone wins. Well except those on both sides who just like to complain.

Simple as that

So you're the guy peeping through the door? Or did you drill a hole in the wall to the girls' shower room a la Porky's?
MORAL TURPITUDE!!!!!!! (what a fun little movie that was)

Simple as that

Can't...

Then why did you?

Well, indeed, it is HIM who keeps mentioning 12 year old girls. And keeps trying to lay his ideas onto others. Very creepy.

So you agree with her that all females, regardless of their age, must be referred to as Woman?

Curious, the definition of a woman is an Adult female.

What are you trying to say? You see any age female as an adult? Even a twelve year old?

You two are creepy as hell. Of course you're also the one who thinks a Human with a dick is a Woman.

So you agree with her that all females, regardless of their age, must be referred to as Woman?

What are you trying to say? You see any age female as an adult? Even a twelve year old?

You two are creepy as hell. Of course you're also the one who thinks a Human with a dick is a Woman.
You are very creepy going on about 12 year olds......This is your fetish, apparently.

Simple as that

Can't? And yet you are trying to tell us what gays do. Either you know thru some kind of experience....or you don't know and you just make shit up. Which is it? Try to refrain from bringing 12 year old girls into your discussion again.....very creepy when you keep doing that.

You're trying to pass as a woman now? Because no one else is referring to 12-year-olds except you. And you've done it again and again and again.

So is this your plan to sneak into the women's restroom and become a self-fulfilling prophecy - or at least end up on the evening news?

You are very creepy going on about 12 year olds......This is your fetish, apparently.

Quote where I required or even thought it was a good idea to address all females, no matter what age as an adult.

You agreed with a creep that requires it.

You think someone who wants minor children not referred to as Adults is creepy?

Why? What is your motivation for wanting minors addressed as Adults?

Very creepy Bodey.

Simple as that

Can't? And yet you are trying to tell us what gays do. Either you know thru some kind of experience....or you don't know and you just make shit up. Which is it? Try to refrain from bringing 12 year old girls into your discussion again.....very creepy when you keep doing that.

Oh the irony of you of all people telling someone they are making shit up. YOU do it constantly ROFLMAO

Quote where I required or even thought it was a good idea to address all females, no matter what age as an adult.

You agreed with a creep that requires it.

You think someone who wants minor children not referred to as Adults is creepy?

Why? What is your motivation for wanting minors addressed as Adults?

Very creepy Bodey.
Quote where I even made that part of MY discussion with you.....

Oh, that's right.....it's all in your head.

Simple as that

Oh the irony of you of all people telling someone they are making shit up. YOU do it constantly ROFLMAO
Bi-Catfish.....equal opportunity bathroom goer?

LULZ why would any of you treat this Bodecea fellow as someone worthy of serious debate? Mock him and move on.

Forum List

Back