The horrifying experience in a Target bathroom that I won't soon forget

Who gives a flying fuck?

Someone whose username is :rofl: "Fair&Balanced" :rofl:?

Unless this is what you mean by "fair and balanced:

seesaw.jpeg

No, I don't go to Target.

I hear the restrooms at some are used as gay dating meeting places though. No wonder you go often.
I only go to the bathroom when I have to pee....I feel no need, as you do, to check the naughty parts of people going in.
. You only have to go to the bathroom when you pee ? Wow. Where do you go when #2 comes around ? Kidding. The idea that not allowing citizens to choose what ever bathroom they feel comfortable with, is somehow being construed now as racist, discriminatory or being a bigot is pure idiocy on the federal government's part. I think the government with it's leftist handlers has finally bit off more than it can chew, and it is finally revealing how this nation has been fooled over a long period of time into going along with some of the most ridiculous bull crap imaginable. Don't sell your souls North Carolina, don't do it. It's time to make a stand, and that stand is to keep perverts out of your restrooms, and to keep your kids safe. What's more important than your children ? If you sell them out (your own children), then you are no better than the perverts who want access to them.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back