The horrifying experience in a Target bathroom that I won't soon forget

Many women fear being raped at all times. That has always been true. I realized this when I was on a road trip with two women, and we are at a truck stop, and the women were literally trembling for fear if they got out of the car to use the women's room. So they didn't go to the restroom.

Now the left mocks women who fear rape, and calls them bigots. My guess is, many of these women are going to vote for Trump, because they don't like to be called bigots.

This argument is just an embarrassment. Like public bathrooms are the last bastion of safety for scared women left in the US? No, just no. I'm an anti-feminist in a lot of respects, but this is across the line for even me.

I'm /way/ more afraid of the smell invading my brain with a tape worm, than I am of some rapist hanging out in there (and yea, I know worms don't ride on smells, that's exactly how ridiculous this argument is to me.) I have a list of single bathrooms that are cleaned on a regular basis on my phone, even those toilets are for emergency use only, but it's called taking responsibility for myself, and my /personal/ preferences (which happens to be an extreme dislike of all public bathrooms)

This is not discrimination, it's not a safety issue, it's not a right or an entitlement. It is a case of making a personal choice about what bathrooms you're willing to use - or none at all. It's not hard to avoid public bathrooms entirely, I cannot recall when I last used one (though granted I tend to only be out n about for my weekend shopping trips) still I have zero difficulty waiting until I get home so I don't have to worry about what state the bathroom is in. 10-12 hour shopping runs, no problem at all waiting until I get home. What state the bathroom is in, is no different than if a place has transgender bathrooms or not, these women need to make a personal choice about using them; and if they decide /not/ to, then they need to be personally responsible for planning around that idea - be that going to another shop that has a single person toilet, or holding it until they get home. Personal responsibility.

You think transgendered women are going to rape women in restrooms?

Apparently the majority of USMB RW males believe there's a subset of their number who are willing to dress like women in order to lurk in restrooms with the intent to rape.

What this says about USMB RW males is more pertinent than anything else in this thread.

You understand that allowing any male...(equal protection guarentee under the 14th amendment), deny any male entry into the woman's restroom.

Prove it.

You need a link to the 14th Amendment?

I don't need anything from you. I'd enjoy watching you tie yourself in knots trying to prove that it applies to restrooms in retail stores (i.e., private establishments), considering it was written in a time before indoor plumbing.

You just proved how stupid and bigoted you are!

It is what overturned same sex marriage bans, interracial marriage and separate but equal schools.

You can't make this shit up. Because our constitution existed before plumbing?????????

Guess it can't apply to segregated restroom either?

Good lord you're an idiot.

This argument is just an embarrassment. Like public bathrooms are the last bastion of safety for scared women left in the US? No, just no. I'm an anti-feminist in a lot of respects, but this is across the line for even me.

I'm /way/ more afraid of the smell invading my brain with a tape worm, than I am of some rapist hanging out in there (and yea, I know worms don't ride on smells, that's exactly how ridiculous this argument is to me.) I have a list of single bathrooms that are cleaned on a regular basis on my phone, even those toilets are for emergency use only, but it's called taking responsibility for myself, and my /personal/ preferences (which happens to be an extreme dislike of all public bathrooms)

This is not discrimination, it's not a safety issue, it's not a right or an entitlement. It is a case of making a personal choice about what bathrooms you're willing to use - or none at all. It's not hard to avoid public bathrooms entirely, I cannot recall when I last used one (though granted I tend to only be out n about for my weekend shopping trips) still I have zero difficulty waiting until I get home so I don't have to worry about what state the bathroom is in. 10-12 hour shopping runs, no problem at all waiting until I get home. What state the bathroom is in, is no different than if a place has transgender bathrooms or not, these women need to make a personal choice about using them; and if they decide /not/ to, then they need to be personally responsible for planning around that idea - be that going to another shop that has a single person toilet, or holding it until they get home. Personal responsibility.

Tell that to a pregnant woman that has limited bladder control!

Not hard to avoid public restrooms?

God you are lame

Your opinion on this topic is worthless. The vast majority of women want to use the women's restroom and locker room without the intrusion of men. You have no right to mock or belittle them. You are a traitor to all women with your arrogant attitude.

Many women fear being raped at all times. That has always been true. I realized this when I was on a road trip with two women, and we are at a truck stop, and the women were literally trembling for fear if they got out of the car to use the women's room. So they didn't go to the restroom.

And I bet you told them "Just hold it" and kept driving without finding them anywhere safer, didn't you, Boy Scout? What a class act!

And I bet you told them "Just hold it" and kept driving without finding them anywhere safer, didn't you, Boy Scout? What a class act!
Well, I guess you're an expert on what's going on in my life, based on this short story. And there was nowhere else, we were on a long car trip somewhere in California. I was not the driver of the car, and I was not in a dominant position over these women, so I could not "force" them to go to the restroom.

Well, I guess you're an expert on what's going on in my life, based on this short story. And there was nowhere else, we were on a long car trip somewhere in California. I was not the driver of the car, and I was not in a dominant position over these women, so I could not "force" them to go to the restroom.

It's interesting that you see "forcing" women to do something as the only alternative. Not "I'll get out and ask if there's a restaurant or a Target or something up ahead where the women can go safely" or "Let's pull over somewhere near some trees and I'll stand guard near the car so y'all can go" or any indication that there might be some solution other than the Care and Feeding of BlackRook.

Man ya'll still going huh?

What happened to being responsible? As a strong independent conservative leaning woman, just fuck off.

We are not /entitled/ to a public bathroom, its is something a store provides for us as a nicety. NEITHER side should be making demands on who the fuck can use it, it's the fucking stores choice. Don't like what the store owner decides to make their potty rooms, then go somewhere else. Easy, simple, done.

How many times are you going to respond on an emotional level?

You still trying to defend bigotry?

lol CO-ED bathrooms. My discussion with you is finito.

Lol, anything for a tranny!

What happened to being responsible? As a strong independent conservative leaning woman, just fuck off.

We are not /entitled/ to a public bathroom, its is something a store provides for us as a nicety. NEITHER side should be making demands on who the fuck can use it, it's the fucking stores choice. Don't like what the store owner decides to make their potty rooms, then go somewhere else. Easy, simple, done.

That's a little extreme, but very generous of you.

The point of this story is to mock and villify women who have a genuine fear of being raped in a public restroom.

Do what's happening now is that Democrats have abandoned women (50% of the voters) to favor transgender folks (less than 1%).

I was talking to my brother, and he said that the Democrats have abandoned their base, and that's why Trump is doing so well. This issue is another example, where the Democrats have abandoned all women who fear rape in public restrooms, to favor a tiny minority, and also left-wing extremists who have no problem with women getting raped if it furthers their radical agenda of destroying the differences between the genders.
Oh well, we know that talking to your brother is an excellent source for us all to take to heart.

And talking to a lesbian is?

You can't make this shit up?

So Bodey, why are you against non arbitrary application of the equal protection clause contained in the 14th amendment.

You used that a lot when arguing for it with same sex marriage?

Strange, ain't it?

That's a little extreme, but very generous of you.

You've lost any credibility since you claimed that anything created after the constitution and it's amendments were ratified dont apply to the 14th amendment.

Mommy's calling you, it's time for supper!

It's interesting that you see "forcing" women to do something as the only alternative. Not "I'll get out and ask if there's a restaurant or a Target or something up ahead where the women can go safely" or "Let's pull over somewhere near some trees and I'll stand guard near the car so y'all can go" or any indication that there might be some solution other than the Care and Feeding of BlackRook.

And the same could be said to the tranny.

But we see you have far more respect for a tranny than women.

Nuff said Junior

You've lost any credibility since you claimed that anything created after the constitution and it's amendments were ratified dont apply to the 14th amendment.

I did no such thing, and you can't prove I did.

Did you not write:

"I don't need anything from you. I'd enjoy watching you tie yourself in knots trying to prove that it applies to restrooms in retail stores (i.e., private establishments), considering it was written in a time before indoor plumbing."

Done dufus.

Did you not write:

"I don't need anything from you. I'd enjoy watching you tie yourself in knots trying to prove that it applies to restrooms in retail stores (i.e., private establishments), considering it was written in a time before indoor plumbing."

Done dufus.

Subordinate clause, i.e., dependent upon the independent clause or the gist of the sentence. See if you can respond to the main thought of that sentence, which is that the 14th Amendment does not apply to restrooms.

Let's see you make the argument that it does.

But we see you have far more respect for a tranny than women.

There's that "we" again. Are you the Queen of England or the Pope? If neither, why the Royal We?

You think you're the only one that reads this thread?

Sociopath?

A sociopath would be someone who believes that everyone else reading this thread is in complete agreement with him. That would not be me. I don't resort to the Papal "we," Queenie.

Forum List

Back