The horrifying experience in a Target bathroom that I won't soon forget

Summing up so far: Tipsey's lurking in women's restrooms waiting to stab or garrotte anyone who doesn't look sufficiently "feminine," and Pop23 doesn't understand what "feel" means.

I feel safer already.

Poor lil fella, thought he had a point, but failed with a thud.

Then you need to pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start fresh.

Tissue?

That might help with the dust. Here you go. Need the whole pack, or is one enough?

Summing up so far: Tipsey's lurking in women's restrooms waiting to stab or garrotte anyone who doesn't look sufficiently "feminine," and Pop23 doesn't understand what "feel" means.

I feel safer already.

Tissue?

That might help with the dust. Here you go. Need the whole pack, or is one enough?

Learning that you have a problem projecting is the first step in getting better.

Good luck with that

The point of this story is to mock and villify women who have a genuine fear of being raped in a public restroom.

Do what's happening now is that Democrats have abandoned women (50% of the voters) to favor transgender folks (less than 1%).

I was talking to my brother, and he said that the Democrats have abandoned their base, and that's why Trump is doing so well. This issue is another example, where the Democrats have abandoned all women who fear rape in public restrooms, to favor a tiny minority, and also left-wing extremists who have no problem with women getting raped if it furthers their radical agenda of destroying the differences between the genders.

You realize that Target, the one that sets all it's own rules, can't even open without public restrooms.

Are you saying you believe every retail store has public restrooms? They don't.

Did I? I don't think I did.

I've designed hundreds, and depending on size and load, some don't require them.

Point?

You said "You realize that Target, the one that sets all it's own rules, can't even open without public restrooms."

It's right there in the post above mine. So do they need public restrooms or don't they?

I feel safer already.

Tissue?

Learning that you have a problem projecting is the first step in getting better.

I admire your willingness to acknowledge that, and I'm here to support you in your efforts.

The point of this story is to mock and villify women who have a genuine fear of being raped in a public restroom.

Do what's happening now is that Democrats have abandoned women (50% of the voters) to favor transgender folks (less than 1%).

I was talking to my brother, and he said that the Democrats have abandoned their base, and that's why Trump is doing so well. This issue is another example, where the Democrats have abandoned all women who fear rape in public restrooms, to favor a tiny minority, and also left-wing extremists who have no problem with women getting raped if it furthers their radical agenda of destroying the differences between the genders.

You think transgendered women are going to rape women in restrooms?

Apparently the majority of USMB RW males believe there's a subset of their number who are willing to dress like women in order to lurk in restrooms with the intent to rape.

What this says about USMB RW males is more pertinent than anything else in this thread.

Man ya'll still going huh?

What happened to being responsible? As a strong independent conservative leaning woman, just fuck off.

We are not /entitled/ to a public bathroom, its is something a store provides for us as a nicety. NEITHER side should be making demands on who the fuck can use it, it's the fucking stores choice. Don't like what the store owner decides to make their potty rooms, then go somewhere else. Easy, simple, done.

Apparently the majority of USMB RW males believe there's a subset of their number who are willing to dress like women in order to lurk in restrooms with the intent to rape.

What this says about USMB RW males is more pertinent than anything else in this thread.

You understand that allowing any male, which is what a tranny male is, you can't (equal protection guarentee under the 14th amendment), deny any male entry into the woman's restroom.

Being stupid about civil rights is what you do best

You understand that allowing any male...(equal protection guarentee under the 14th amendment), deny any male entry into the woman's restroom.

Prove it.

What happened to being responsible? As a strong independent conservative leaning woman, just fuck off.

We are not /entitled/ to a public bathroom, its is something a store provides for us as a nicety. NEITHER side should be making demands on who the fuck can use it, it's the fucking stores choice. Don't like what the store owner decides to make their potty rooms, then go somewhere else. Easy, simple, done.

How many times are you going to respond on an emotional level?

You still trying to defend bigotry?

You understand that allowing any male...(equal protection guarentee under the 14th amendment), deny any male entry into the woman's restroom.

Prove it.

You need a link to the 14th Amendment?

Probably, you likely failed High School civics.

equal protection | United States law

Start here. Then quit skipping your classes.

Prove it.

You need a link to the 14th Amendment?

I don't need anything from you. I'd enjoy watching you tie yourself in knots trying to prove that it applies to restrooms in retail stores (i.e., private establishments), considering it was written in a time before indoor plumbing.

How many times are you going to respond on an emotional level?

You still trying to defend bigotry?

lol CO-ED bathrooms. My discussion with you is finito.

Oh well, we know that talking to your brother is an excellent source for us all to take to heart.

Forum List

Back