🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The horrifying experience in a Target bathroom that I won't soon forget

Are gay Americans actually fighting for Trans males inclusion into woman's restrooms and not all males?

Don't they understand that that would violate the equal protection clause of the 14th amendment to the constitution, as affirmed by many same sex marriage cases?

If a male is not simalar to another male, how in the hell can a same sex couple vs an opposite sex couple meet legal scrutiny?

Absurd

But again, you can't make this shit up.

They do like kicking their own arguments into the garbage can

equal protection | United States law
They don't care particularly about women. Women are the enemy. They are called bleeders.

Arm yourself. Keep weapons at the ready. Don't be afraid to use them.

And now you're advocating shooting up public restrooms. This just gets better and better...

If doesn't have to be a gun. A knife or even the lowly box cutter. A length of lead pipe is good too. There are many ordinary objects that can be weaponized. A length of razor wire can be made into an effective garrotte. Piano wire is just as good.

When I was a teen I wore a chain under my clothes held by a simple s hook. Don't just fight back, give the perv something to remember you by.

Just because degenerates have managed to get the law on their side doesn't automatically mean you are legally obligated to be a victim.

If doesn't have to be a gun. A knife or even the lowly box cutter. A length of lead pipe is good too. There are many ordinary objects that can be weaponized. A length of razor wire can be made into an effective garrotte. Piano wire is just as good.

When I was a teen I wore a chain under my clothes held by a simple s hook. Don't just fight back, give the perv something to remember you by.

Just because degenerates have managed to get the law on their side doesn't automatically mean you are legally obligated to be a victim.
No, the only degenerates are you and others on the right who advocate such hateful idiocy.

There is no legal or even moral or social obligation to force anyone to be the victim of a degenerate.

You didn't read it did you?

I love how stupid nutbags are....and how they love to put it on display.

I read it dumbshit or I wouldn't have posted it.
The point I'm making is the questions this issue will bring up, and while the woman in the stall didn't care, the other woman obviously does and is concerned that from now on she feels obligated to look around and check who else is in the rest room with her.
What once was a comfortable situation, is now not for some people.
Why doesn't her feelings count ?
Why are you guys only concerned about making a couple percent of the population comfortable, and not concerned about a much higher percentage that are not ?

Oh that's right, the woman is a bigot, hater, Hitler, yada yada.

It's funny how homosexuals or pedophiles weren't involved in any way. Just a creepy ass, paranoid conservative peeper. Whatever point you're trying to make just blew up in your face. :laugh:

The horrifying experience in a Target bathroom that I won't soon forget

"I walked out, utterly gobsmacked, and it wasn't until I caught up with my daughter and told her the whole ridiculous story that I realized the complete and utter irony of it. This woman deliberately made me feel horribly uncomfortable just because she was uncomfortable with the extremelyvague possibility of someone being different than expected behind a closed and locked stall door."

Good lord, buy em books and buy em books, and what do they do? They eat the teacher!

Similarly Situated | Nolo's Free Dictionary of Law Terms and Legal Definitions

Now read it then tell me how a male tranny fits the definition with a woman and then how it does not with a non tranny male vs. A tranny male.

This is where it got hilarious!

You're seriously trying to hard and just coming off stupid here buddy.

Okay, I'm going to spell this out like I would for a child, maybe you'll get it then. A man /AND/ a woman both walk into the bathroom, they go to separate stalls, close the door, and do their business. CO-ED bathrooms.

Now, if someone is uncomfortable with that idea, then they are more than welcome to find another bathroom.
What we are uncomfortable with are perverts who nobody takes notice.of when they enter the bathroom, because now they are encouraged to do so, who now may boldly occupy women's bathrooms for the express purpose of watching or exhibiting themselves to women and children.

As you know, but just don't care. Women and children are expendable to lrogressives. Toys.

The point I'm making is the questions this issue will bring up, and while the woman in the stall didn't care, the other woman obviously does and is concerned that from now on she feels obligated to look around and check who else is in the rest room with her.
Why are you guys only concerned about making a couple percent of the population comfortable, and not concerned about a much higher percentage that are not ?

The peeping woman isn't necessarily a bigot or a hater. But she is an idiot and she did do a very creepy thing. She was the only creepy person in that restroom.

Are you peeping in the stalls to make sure that the person inside is legit? Are you a creep?

No, but you see that's the whole point. Target has created a situation where some people may now feel compelled to do such a thing because they now feel more vulnerable and exposed.

Target did nothing. It's the creep's own dysfunction that caused the behavior.

Good lord, buy em books and buy em books, and what do they do? They eat the teacher!

Now read it then tell me how a male tranny fits the definition with a woman and then how it does not with a non tranny male vs. A tranny male.

Okay, I'm going to spell this out like I would for a child, maybe you'll get it then. A man /AND/ a woman both walk into the bathroom, they go to separate stalls, close the door, and do their business. CO-ED bathrooms.

Now, if someone is uncomfortable with that idea, then they are more than welcome to find another bathroom.
What we are uncomfortable with are perverts who nobody takes notice.of when they enter the bathroom, because now they are encouraged to do so, who now may boldly occupy women's bathrooms for the express purpose of watching or exhibiting themselves to women and children.

As you know, but just don't care. Women and children are expendable to lrogressives. Toys.
Or use it as a place for robbery, abuse. Anything that gets victims alone

Or use it as a place for robbery, abuse. Anything that gets victims alone
And where chances are, there are no men present to stop them.

So where do you keep your CCW...in your pants? :lmao:

You'd be the one mistaken for a pre-op transexual and end up face down on the restroom floor with two big LEOs cuffing you.

And how do you manage to "do your business" one-handed when the other one's clutching the Magic Wand to protect you from the Bad Guys who are lurking in every shadow on your planet?

Careful, now. Don't want to end up like this kid:

Lakewood teenager shoots himself in groin during pot robbery attempt, documents say

The beauty of your imaginings is that you have absolutely no idea how ridiculous they are.

You'd be the one mistaken for a pre-op transexual and end up face down on the restroom floor with two big LEOs cuffing you.

And how do you manage to "do your business" one-handed when the other one's clutching the Magic Wand to protect you from the Bad Guys who are lurking in every shadow on your planet?

Lakewood teenager shoots himself in groin during pot robbery attempt, documents say

The beauty of your imaginings is that you have absolutely no idea how ridiculous they are.
I had not seen that. Thank you a pothead getting drilled is always good news. Did he die? I hope so. There's a major artery in the groin.

You are bound to twist in the breeze. Women will only become better at defending themselves and less hesitant to take action. You may want to keep women as victims but you will ultimately fail.

The peeping woman isn't necessarily a bigot or a hater. But she is an idiot and she did do a very creepy thing. She was the only creepy person in that restroom.

Are you peeping in the stalls to make sure that the person inside is legit? Are you a creep?

No, but you see that's the whole point. Target has created a situation where some people may now feel compelled to do such a thing because they now feel more vulnerable and exposed.

Target did nothing. It's the creep's own dysfunction that caused the behavior.

No, target gave NOTICE that they were allowing males in woman's restrooms. If you fear for your own self, you have every right to do what you feel advisable to protect your rights.

No, the only degenerates are you and others on the right who advocate such hateful idiocy.

A few months ago you were an advocate of the equal protection afforded under the 14th amendment and now you advocate against it?

Tell us all C_Clayton, what kind of falacy is that?

The masks are slipping. The number of people steadfastly against women protecting themselves is surprising. We are very close to an Islamic view of the position women hold. Women should never defend themselves. They are idiots if they try and dangerous if they succeed.

Women need to be far more dangerous.

The masks are slipping. The number of people steadfastly against women protecting themselves is surprising. We are very close to an Islamic view of the position women hold. Women should never defend themselves. They are idiots if they try and dangerous if they succeed.

Especially when you consider what happens when the State is allowed to reassign gender.

Title IX and Roe v Wade both become mute, don't they.

It's a shame what they will do to make a tiny group "feel" better about themselves

I had not seen that. Thank you a pothead getting drilled is always good news. Did he die? I hope so. There's a major artery in the groin.

You are bound to twist in the breeze. Women will only become better at defending themselves and less hesitant to take action. You may want to keep women as victims but you will ultimately fail.

Who is this "you" you're referring to?

Especially when you consider what happens when the State is allowed to reassign gender.

Title IX and Roe v Wade both become mute, don't they.

It's a shame what they will do to make a tiny group "feel" better about themselves

There is soooo much wrong with this post, but we can start with "moot."

If you think it's you, you are probably right.

If you think it's you, you are probably right.

I asked you to whom you were referring. Not surprisingly, you can't answer. So noted.

Forum List

Back