🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The horrifying experience in a Target bathroom that I won't soon forget

LOL Dude, you need help seriously...

No, but if someone says that their public bathrooms are /transgender/ or /unisex/ then that's what they are. It is not discrimination to /not/ segregate the sexes...

I hate to say it, but uhm some other chick could be a weirdo with a camera too. There's a surprising number of bi (and lesbian) women in the world, though the numbers pare down pretty damn quick when you start getting to those bi women who also like peeping and or have a "waste fetish" (there's an actual term for this, but I seriously can't even research it... Like... I'm going to go take a shower now hahaha)

No, but if someone says that their public bathrooms are /transgender/ or /unisex/ then that's what they are. It is not discrimination to /not/ segregate the sexes...

Correct on unisex

Fail on seperation based on arbitrary reasoning

The business owner of the 50s argued on the same reasoning you do

Virginia argued using the same reasoning you use

Same sex marriage opponent argued using the same reasoning you do.

They all lost.

You have a very limited understanding of civil rights.

And because of that, prove your are either uneducated, a bigot or both.

And if unisex is the way you want to go, it is also legally problematic.

But do proceed

Correct on unisex

They all lost.

But do proceed

I'd like to see the cites of where opponents of race segregation or SSM bans made the argument that non-segregation was discrimination.

Correct on unisex

They all lost.

But do proceed

I'd like to see the cites of where opponents of race segregation or SSM bans made the argument that non-segregation was discrimination.

Good lord, buy em books and buy em books, and what do they do? They eat the teacher!

Similarly Situated | Nolo's Free Dictionary of Law Terms and Legal Definitions

Now read it then tell me how a male tranny fits the definition with a woman and then how it does not with a non tranny male vs. A tranny male.

This is where it got hilarious!

You should be armed but in the restroom it isn't enough to just have a weapon in your possession. It has to be in your hands and ready for action.

I hate to say it, but uhm some other chick could be a weirdo with a camera too. There's a surprising number of bi (and lesbian) women in the world, though the numbers pare down pretty damn quick when you start getting to those bi women who also like peeping and or have a "waste fetish" (there's an actual term for this, but I seriously can't even research it... Like... I'm going to go take a shower now hahaha)
Like Bi-Catfish....

You should be armed but in the restroom it isn't enough to just have a weapon in your possession. It has to be in your hands and ready for action.
Should be fun....especially if you fumble and shoot you self in the butt.

Good lord, buy em books and buy em books, and what do they do? They eat the teacher!

Now read it then tell me how a male tranny fits the definition with a woman and then how it does not with a non tranny male vs. A tranny male.

You're seriously trying to hard and just coming off stupid here buddy.

Okay, I'm going to spell this out like I would for a child, maybe you'll get it then. A man /AND/ a woman both walk into the bathroom, they go to separate stalls, close the door, and do their business. CO-ED bathrooms.

Now, if someone is uncomfortable with that idea, then they are more than welcome to find another bathroom.

You're seriously trying to hard and just coming off stupid here buddy.

Okay, I'm going to spell this out like I would for a child, maybe you'll get it then. A man /AND/ a woman both walk into the bathroom, they go to separate stalls, close the door, and do their business. CO-ED bathrooms.

Now, if someone is uncomfortable with that idea, then they are more than welcome to find another bathroom.

As can the tranny
Fewer words - more sense

And completely legal

Care to try a non emotional response, bigot.

A man walks into the bathroom. He waits. He sees what looks like a weak and vulnerable woman. He beats her, robs her and stuffs her body in a stall.

He might have half a dozen men and women come in before he feels one is suitable. No one can report him because he has a right to hang out.

Should be fun....especially if you fumble and shoot you self in the butt.
Shoot first. Never have to worry about fumble.
There is no way to objectively judge whether a man feels like a woman at a particular moment in time. They will not be able to quantify any level of fear for the same reason.

A man walks into the bathroom. He waits. He sees what looks like a weak and vulnerable woman. He beats her, robs her and stuffs her body in a stall.

He might have half a dozen men and women come in before he feels one is suitable. No one can report him because he has a right to hang out.

You apparently spend a lot of time planning these things and thinking them through. I wonder if your posts have set off any alarms at the FBI.

There's only one possible solution for those of you too terrified to use public restrooms, and the answer is obvious. This is all a marketing ploy by these folks:

depend-underwear-for-women-maximum.jpg

Jesus is punishing you for all those years you've been mocking older people. Payback's a bitch.

Are gay Americans actually fighting for Trans males inclusion into woman's restrooms and not all males?

Don't they understand that that would violate the equal protection clause of the 14th amendment to the constitution, as affirmed by many same sex marriage cases?

If a male is not simalar to another male, how in the hell can a same sex couple vs an opposite sex couple meet legal scrutiny?

Absurd

But again, you can't make this shit up.

They do like kicking their own arguments into the garbage can

equal protection | United States law

Are gay Americans actually fighting for Trans males inclusion into woman's restrooms and not all males?

Don't they understand that that would violate the equal protection clause of the 14th amendment to the constitution, as affirmed by many same sex marriage cases?

If a male is not simalar to another male, how in the hell can a same sex couple vs an opposite sex couple meet legal scrutiny?

Absurd

But again, you can't make this shit up.

They do like kicking their own arguments into the garbage can

equal protection | United States law
They don't care particularly about women. Women are the enemy. They are called bleeders.

Arm yourself. Keep weapons at the ready. Don't be afraid to use them.

Forum List

Back