🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The horrifying experience in a Target bathroom that I won't soon forget

If doesn't have to be a gun. A knife or even the lowly box cutter. A length of lead pipe is good too. There are many ordinary objects that can be weaponized. A length of razor wire can be made into an effective garrotte. Piano wire is just as good.

When I was a teen I wore a chain under my clothes held by a simple s hook. Don't just fight back, give the perv something to remember you by.

Just because degenerates have managed to get the law on their side doesn't automatically mean you are legally obligated to be a victim.

So where do you keep your CCW...in your pants? :lmao:

You'd be the one mistaken for a pre-op transexual and end up face down on the restroom floor with two big LEOs cuffing you.

And how do you manage to "do your business" one-handed when the other one's clutching the Magic Wand to protect you from the Bad Guys who are lurking in every shadow on your planet?

Careful, now. Don't want to end up like this kid:

Lakewood teenager shoots himself in groin during pot robbery attempt, documents say

The beauty of your imaginings is that you have absolutely no idea how ridiculous they are.
I had not seen that. Thank you a pothead getting drilled is always good news. Did he die? I hope so. There's a major artery in the groin.

You are bound to twist in the breeze. Women will only become better at defending themselves and less hesitant to take action. You may want to keep women as victims but you will ultimately fail.

Who is this "you" you're referring to?
If you think it's you, you are probably right.

I asked you to whom you were referring. Not surprisingly, you can't answer. So noted.
If you think I was referring to you, you are probably right.

theo5.gif

I was in a Target store this week!

Usually when I go there - and it is rare - I find they're out of the item I was looking for. It sold out before it could be restocked.

But not this time!

Definitely NOT out of it!

They just don't stock it anymore.

The masks are slipping. The number of people steadfastly against women protecting themselves is surprising. We are very close to an Islamic view of the position women hold. Women should never defend themselves. They are idiots if they try and dangerous if they succeed.

Women need to be far more dangerous.

Especially when you consider what happens when the State is allowed to reassign gender.

Title IX and Roe v Wade both become mute, don't they.

It's a shame what they will do to make a tiny group "feel" better about themselves

There is soooo much wrong with this post, but we can start with "moot."

Got me on that, proceed with another cuz we want your opinion

Or was there nothing else genius

Surprise, who would have ever saw this kind of scenario coming ?

This woman is obviously a bigot, and she should be shunned for expressing herself in this fashion.

Using a Target bathroom got really uncomfortable really fast

I went to Target with my daughter last week, and since it was right after dinner and I'd had three iced teas with my Mexican food, I made a pit stop to the restroom first thing while she went on ahead to check out the swimsuits.

I was alone in the restroom. There were two large handicap-access stalls, complete with baby-changing tables, and two regular stalls. I headed all the way down to the farthest single stall, up against the wall, and I sat down to take care of business.

That's when stuff got weird.

The outer door opened, and someone came in. She walked past the three open stalls and stood directly in front of my door. Then she leaned over and placed her eye firmly up against the gap between the door and the frame and stared in at me.

I am not making this up. And let me tell you, it was awkward. Bizarre, even. This wasn't a case of someone hoping all those occupied stalls aren't really occupied. Mine was the only stall that was occupied. She deliberately stopped and stared in at me. My startled eyes met hers, and she moved away, into one of the larger stalls.

I got out of my stall as quickly as I could, and as I stood washing my hands, her voice called out.

"Sorry about that," she said. "But you know, Target lets men and homosexuals use just any bathroom now. I was making sure you were a woman."

I didn't say a word, because I really didn't know how to answer that.

MORE: The horrifying experience in a Target bathroom that I won't soon forget

We should ban people from bathrooms. Clearly people being in bathrooms is just going to lead to rape.
Nope....just ban liberals.......problem solved.

Who's "we"? Isn't there a rule against multiple people posting under the same account?

And why did you put quotes around "feel." Is it a concept you have difficulty understanding?

Who's "we"? Isn't there a rule against multiple people posting under the same account?

And why did you put quotes around "feel." Is it a concept you have difficulty understanding?

So then there was nothing in error (aside from what the grammar police would put me in the chair for) in my post you criticized?

Thanks for the confirmation

So then there was nothing in error (aside from what the grammar police would put me in the chair for) in my post you criticized?

Is that how you interpreted my post? Wow.

Summing up so far: Tipsey's lurking in women's restrooms waiting to stab or garrotte anyone who doesn't look sufficiently "feminine," and Pop23 doesn't understand what "feel" means.

I feel safer already.

You didn't read it did you?

I love how stupid nutbags are....and how they love to put it on display.

I read it dumbshit or I wouldn't have posted it.
The point I'm making is the questions this issue will bring up, and while the woman in the stall didn't care, the other woman obviously does and is concerned that from now on she feels obligated to look around and check who else is in the rest room with her.
What once was a comfortable situation, is now not for some people.
Why doesn't her feelings count ?
Why are you guys only concerned about making a couple percent of the population comfortable, and not concerned about a much higher percentage that are not ?

Oh that's right, the woman is a bigot, hater, Hitler, yada yada.

The peeping woman isn't necessarily a bigot or a hater. But she is an idiot and she did do a very creepy thing. She was the only creepy person in that restroom.

Are you peeping in the stalls to make sure that the person inside is legit? Are you a creep?

No, but you see that's the whole point. Target has created a situation where some people may now feel compelled to do such a thing because they now feel more vulnerable and exposed.

Target did nothing. It's the creep's own dysfunction that caused the behavior.

No, target gave NOTICE that they were allowing males in woman's restrooms. If you fear for your own self, you have every right to do what you feel advisable to protect your rights.
If you fear for your own self, you have every right to do what you feel advisable to protect your rights.

Including not using the restroom at Target if you're not comfortable doing so. There is no rights in the Target restroom. It's private property and they may set whatever policy they choose as long as they aren't excluding anyone. Peeping on someone in a stall is not acceptable by anyone of any sex at any time. That is the only questionable behavior under discussion.

Summing up so far: Tipsey's lurking in women's restrooms waiting to stab or garrotte anyone who doesn't look sufficiently "feminine," and Pop23 doesn't understand what "feel" means.

I feel safer already.

Poor lil fella, thought he had a point, but failed with a thud.

The point I'm making is the questions this issue will bring up, and while the woman in the stall didn't care, the other woman obviously does and is concerned that from now on she feels obligated to look around and check who else is in the rest room with her.
Why are you guys only concerned about making a couple percent of the population comfortable, and not concerned about a much higher percentage that are not ?

The peeping woman isn't necessarily a bigot or a hater. But she is an idiot and she did do a very creepy thing. She was the only creepy person in that restroom.

Are you peeping in the stalls to make sure that the person inside is legit? Are you a creep?

No, but you see that's the whole point. Target has created a situation where some people may now feel compelled to do such a thing because they now feel more vulnerable and exposed.

No, target gave NOTICE that they were allowing males in woman's restrooms. If you fear for your own self, you have every right to do what you feel advisable to protect your rights.
If you fear for your own self, you have every right to do what you feel advisable to protect your rights.

Including not using the restroom at Target if you're not comfortable doing so. There is no rights in the Target restroom. It's private property and they may set whatever policy they choose as long as they aren't excluding anyone. Peeping on someone in a stall is not acceptable by anyone of any sex at any time. That is the only questionable behavior under discussion.

You sure about that?

So, you think a shop owner can not serve colored folk?

You idiots crack me up.

You realize that Target, the one that sets all it's own rules, can't even open without public restrooms.

Including not using the restroom at Target.

And surprisingly enough, same Is true of the tranny!

Oops, Houston we got a problem.

You sure about that?

You idiots crack me up.

You realize that Target, the one that sets all it's own rules, can't even open without public restrooms.

We keep tellin ya. Don't fergets yer readin spectacles, Pops!

I feel safer already.

Poor lil fella, thought he had a point, but failed with a thud.

Then you need to pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start fresh.

You sure about that?

You idiots crack me up.

We keep tellin ya. Don't fergets yer readin spectacles, Pops!

I don't need reading specs to read the huge pile of crap you bigots write.

Forum List

Back