The hypocritical Liberal

Rambunctious

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jan 19, 2010
I have a next door neighbor that is the quintessential progressive liberal. She votes for every regulation loving high tax loving big do what I say government loving politician she can find. And now she needs a new deck built on her $600,000 home and she hires an unlicensed contractor to do the work.

Last edited:
I have a next door neighbor that is the quintessential progressive liberal. She votes for every regulation loving high tax loving big do what I say government loving politician she can find. And now she needs a new deck built on her $600,000 home and she hires an unlicensed contractor to do the work. Oh and she drives an electric car so she is special.

Why should anyone here care?

Did that progressive liberal lie America into invading Iraq and then torture people in secret prisons? No? Then fuck the Republican party.

I have a next door neighbor that is the quintessential liberal. She votes for every regulation loving high tax loving big do what I say government loving politician she can find. And now she needs a new deck built on her $600,000 home and she hires an unlicensed contractor to do the work. Oh and she drives an electric car so she is special.

I know the type. She is a huge hypocrite and thinks she can do no wrong. She supports the big tax and spend Dems who often don't like paying their own taxes. She has a big house and probably uses a lot of energy, yet thinks driving an electric car makes up for everything. Unlicensed contractors are against the law, aren't they? And often it will be illegals doing the work. And even though liberals have been screaming about how employers should face big fines for hiring illegals, they now refuse to allow companies to check and see if potential employees are here legally. Companies will be accused of discrimination if they ask for proper ID. Their rules change daily and only others are held to any standards.

Here is a video of a typical liberal hypocrite. I suspect she gets in people's faces when they don't behave exactly how she thinks they should. This lady is one of those who goes out of her way to be offended and yell at people. She drives a Prius and thinks anyone driving anything bigger is doing something wrong. A real piece of work. From the looks of this lady, I'd say she should do more walking or bike riding to get in shape.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JPZskYKUvY]When a Prius owner confronts a pickup driver - YouTube[/ame]

I have a next door neighbor that is the quintessential progressive liberal. She votes for every regulation loving high tax loving big do what I say government loving politician she can find. And now she needs a new deck built on her $600,000 home and she hires an unlicensed contractor to do the work.

after he is done with the job turn her in.....

I have a next door neighbor that is the quintessential liberal. She votes for every regulation loving high tax loving big do what I say government loving politician she can find. And now she needs a new deck built on her $600,000 home and she hires an unlicensed contractor to do the work. Oh and she drives an electric car so she is special.

I know the type. She is a huge hypocrite and thinks she can do no wrong. She supports the big tax and spend Dems who often don't like paying their own taxes. She has a big house and probably uses a lot of energy, yet thinks driving an electric car makes up for everything. Unlicensed contractors are against the law, aren't they? And often it will be illegals doing the work. And even though liberals have been screaming about how employers should face big fines for hiring illegals, they now refuse to allow companies to check and see if potential employees are here legally. Companies will be accused of discrimination if they ask for proper ID. Their rules change daily and only others are held to any standards.

Here is a video of a typical liberal hypocrite. I suspect she gets in people's faces when they don't behave exactly how she thinks they should. This lady is one of those who goes out of her way to be offended and yell at people. She drives a Prius and thinks anyone driving anything bigger is doing something wrong. A real piece of work. From the looks of this lady, I'd say she should do more walking or bike riding to get in shape.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JPZskYKUvY]When a Prius owner confronts a pickup driver - YouTube[/ame]
That guy was a wimp. His wife should have punched that fat bitch in the face as soon as she stuck her ugly head in the door.

Hell with that...turn her in when he's HALF-done with the job!

License? You mean Regulated Capitalism? Commie.

Are you UNABLE to understand the hypocrisy, or do you simply APPROVE of said hypocrisy? Are you STUPID or are you a hypocrite?

Hell with that...turn her in when he's HALF-done with the job!

if they do there like they do here she would have to have the deck taken down and have it done by a licensed contractor....

Look at the bright side, the deck may not hold and you won't have to worry about her canceling your vote any more.

That guy was a wimp. His wife should have punched that fat bitch in the face as soon as she stuck her ugly head in the door.

Nah, then she would have sued. He should have rolled up the window, and sat there gunning the engine... while she screamed like an idiot.

Forum List

Back