The "I Voted Thread" Nov 6 2018

AVG-JOE

American Mutt
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2008
Did you vote? I did! The more, the merrier, eh?

Florida had several amendments to vote on so research for this mid-term was pretty heavy. I slogged through every candidate and every measure and voted my heart.

Good luck to common sense!!!!!

A lot of people need the media to deliver "common sense" to them. We voted against the crime party.

Florida had several amendments to vote on so research for this mid-term was pretty heavy. I slogged through every candidate and every measure and voted my heart.

Good luck to common sense!!!!!

Me too, and yes I voted, still have my sticker, I voted absentee.

I can dig it..... Such hate being spewed from the presidential podium has GOT to stop.

voting-a-suggestion-box-for-the-slaves.jpg

I can dig it..... Such hate being spewed from the presidential podium has GOT to stop.
Most of the hate being spewed is from liberals and we have daily video proof of that. Of course people like you are in denial of it all and will swallow whatever the media feeds you. Like all whites are terrorists.
Clearly you don't read your own posts.

Most of the hate being spewed is from liberals and we have daily video proof of that. Of course people like you are in denial of it all and will swallow whatever the media feeds you. Like all whites are terrorists.

You know that is a goofy accusation, don't you?

The river in Egypt never runs dry.

The river in Egypt never runs dry.

Your head is overheating again Mikey. Put it back in the freezer so it will cool off.

Forum List

Back