The "I Voted Thread" Nov 6 2018

I can dig it..... Such hate being spewed from the presidential podium has GOT to stop.
A shame that the larger megaphone of the left stream media and the hate being spewed from them won't be stopped.

Oh.

BTW....I just voted. The lady at the polling place asked if I wanted to dip My finger in an ink well to show I voted.

I said no, but I would be willing to dip My Schumer if that was okay.

She wisely decided to pass on that...

I can dig it..... Such hate being spewed from the presidential podium has GOT to stop.
Don't look now, but there's plenty of Hate spewing from Leftists nowadays, as well...

Most of it directed against White Straight Christian Americans...

Which, of course, explains November 8, 2016...

Trump is a charlatan and an actor, so I look at his words to be the typical nutter words, but the left has gone as insane as him.

I voted and no not straight ticket because I like some from all political parties.

voting-a-suggestion-box-for-the-slaves.jpg
Folks will ridicule the sentiment, but it is quite true.

I've never heard a convincing argument against the reality of the oligarchy;

If someone could present one, I'd like to hear it.

How many laws do they repeal every year? Anyone?

I voted last Saturday in the early voting. Still have the damned sticker.

Had to wait a while but it was worth it. Voting today would be crazy busy. Long lines.

I voted last Saturday in the early voting. Still have the damned sticker.

Had to wait a while but it was worth it. Voting today would be crazy busy. Long lines.
Why do there need to be long lines?

Voting is a fundamental right. A supermarket will open up extra lines when it gets busy....why can’t our voting places?

We should have early voting in Mi since they quit the straight ticket, I'm sure the lines are long. We either need a national holiday or a few days for voting.

Forum List

Back