The "I Voted Thread" Nov 6 2018

I can dig it..... Such hate being spewed from the presidential podium has GOT to stop.
A shame that the larger megaphone of the left stream media and the hate being spewed from them won't be stopped.
Darn that 1st Amendment, eh?
Yeah, sure wish the President had it.

He is just as entitled to First Amendment protections as anyone, but those protections don't extend themselves over lies and slander.

If Trump ever stops telling lies and slandering people, he'll start earning free-speech respect.
They don't extend themselved to lies and slander for ONLY Trump, but the media is okay to lie and slander?

Strange notion of equality you have there.

Done.

Voted.

Right exercised.

Civic obligation fulfilled.

-------------------

Voted (D) for Gubner and CongressCritter.

Voted (D) for most State -level offices except Comptroller and Treasurer.

Voted (D) for most County -level offices except Sheriff and one or two County Circuit Judges.
Shocking, who'd a thunk it. All Ds from the vulture.
Wrong... not all Ds... a few Rs here-and-there... but mostly Ds this time... fairly reluctantly.

Hell... I voted (R) for Illinois governor in 2014... he failed to deliver and made things worse, so he goes.

Yes and I got schlonged. Not one person or proposition I was for won.

No big deal. I participated and will do so again. In the meantime, I'll do everything I can to support the president and am more than satisfied that the GOP gained in the Senate. Judges and administration appointments are key to our nation's future.

Forum List

Back