The "I Voted Thread" Nov 6 2018

Yep. Both wife and I voted straight GOP ticket this morning,mother sent her absentee ballot in last week and I dropped my dad's off this morning at the courthouse. ALL 4 of us voted straight GOP tickets.

A whole family of mindless sheep.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Very first time I voted was in 1980 for Reagan.
I've been a registered independent all my life.
I've NEVER voted a straight ticket until today.

I truly believe Reagan would be horrified by Trump's White House.
And I think George Will, the conservative standard of the Republican party who resigned his membership earlier this year is right:
Vote Democratic this year and stop an out of control, psychopath in his tracks...and the sycophants who bow down to him and fear him.
And I did.

Yet, the ONLY things you can actually point out are allegations (so far either disproven or never substantiated) and rhetoric.
Meanwhile, the list of proven wrong doings on the left is long and pungent.
You seem to have a rather low IQ. List all the PROVEN things Trump has done that are "Psychopathic"
We shall see as Mueller begins to release his findings in the next few weeks

"Any day now." :auiqs.jpg:

"It's deja vu all over again."

Voted for Josh Hawley.(against McCaskill)
Voted against retaining every judge but 1.
Voted for medical marijuana.
Voted for term limits for local offices.
Skipped issues I had no knowledge of
And voted for minimum wage increase of 80 cents per year up to 12 dollars

Done.

Voted.

Right exercised.

Civic obligation fulfilled.

-------------------

Voted (D) for Gubner and CongressCritter.

Voted (D) for most State -level offices except Comptroller and Treasurer.

Voted (D) for most County -level offices except Sheriff and one or two County Circuit Judges.
Shocking, who'd a thunk it. All Ds from the vulture.

The voting system needs improvement. They have tables set up waist high with plastic sides apparently so nobody can copy your work. :p But it just makes the sheet of paper more difficult to read in the low light. And they give you a folder to put the piece of paper in to hide from the volunteers there? No idea. I did not put ballot in that because I have no problem letting everyone know I voted Republican, or more accurately against the Dimwit Democrats!

Voted for Josh Hawley.(against McCaskill)
Voted against retaining every judge but 1.
Voted for medical marijuana.
Voted for term limits for local offices.
Skipped issues I had no knowledge of
And voted for minimum wage increase of 80 cents per year up to 12 dollars
Voted for Hawley
Voted no on amendment 1 (redistricting)
Voted yes on weed
Voted no on all judges
Voted no on min wage

Yep. Both wife and I voted straight GOP ticket this morning,mother sent her absentee ballot in last week and I dropped my dad's off this morning at the courthouse. ALL 4 of us voted straight GOP tickets.

Thanks for your mind-numbing contribution. Dumass.

There is no other word for anyone that votes straight ticket

I voted straight red dicklick.

I voted straight red dicklick.

And you are a mindless partisan sheep, of course you did.

I voted... all three ballot questions, US Senator, US Representative, State Representative. All the other offices were left blank.

0043F1EF-81FA-4358-B93A-DDAD8F3B1071.jpeg

I voted no to Hillary, Chuckie, Maxie, and the rest of the alternate Stooges. Nuh-Nuh-Nuh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Polls here opened @ 7 AM.

I went about 7:50 AM, NO line, and was out before 8 AM.

Quick, easy, voted a STRAIGHT DEMOCRAT TICKET.

First time in my life I voted a straight ticket for any party :19:
I still haven’t voted a straight ticket

Managed to find a couple of Republicans worthy of my vote
Duncan Hunter is our current Rep....under indictment with his wife for multiple counts of misuse of funds.....can't live within his means and is currently living with his parents. And yet, my district just might re-elect him. How sad is that?

There are few things in political life worse than a Democrat in office.

Duncan Hunter is a Republican, moron.

Like most Democrats, you don't connect English well.

I was responding to this from bodecea, to indicate why he may be re-elected -

"Duncan Hunter is our current Rep....under indictment with his wife for multiple counts of misuse of funds.....can't live within his means and is currently living with his parents. And yet, my district just might re-elect him. How sad is that?"

Don't even try to go there with me. I don't want to embarrass you.

And I think George Will, the conservative standard of the Republican party who resigned his membership earlier this year is right:
Vote Democratic this year and stop an out of control, psychopath in his tracks...and the sycophants who bow down to him and fear him.
And I did.

Yet, the ONLY things you can actually point out are allegations (so far either disproven or never substantiated) and rhetoric.
Meanwhile, the list of proven wrong doings on the left is long and pungent.
You seem to have a rather low IQ. List all the PROVEN things Trump has done that are "Psychopathic"

Allegations?
Ha.
Honey bun, if someone told you back in 2000 that in 2016 you would vote for a six-time bankrupt, 3-time married, pussy-grabbing ex-game show TV host who refused to release his tax returns as had ALL candidates since Jimmy Carter, you would have told them they were crazy.

I don't have the time or inclination to correct your "allegations" comment. The Mexicans are coming to kill my children and I have to go back to back to boarding up my windows.

And I did.
Republicans need to crash and burn before they try to fix their brand

Like alcoholics, stumbling towards their next bottle of Trump, feeling a numbness in their extremities and the delirium tremors inside their skulls until they can see that yellow hair....that orange face...those puffy, pink eye sockets.... on TV again.

Forum List

Back