The "I Voted Thread" Nov 6 2018

Yep. Both wife and I voted straight GOP ticket this morning,mother sent her absentee ballot in last week and I dropped my dad's off this morning at the courthouse. ALL 4 of us voted straight GOP tickets.

A whole family of mindless sheep.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Thanks for your mind-numbing contribution. Dumass.

There is no other word for anyone that votes straight ticket

I voted straight red dicklick.
That makes total sense. It really does.

I still haven’t voted a straight ticket

Managed to find a couple of Republicans worthy of my vote
Duncan Hunter is our current Rep....under indictment with his wife for multiple counts of misuse of funds.....can't live within his means and is currently living with his parents. And yet, my district just might re-elect him. How sad is that?

There are few things in political life worse than a Democrat in office.

Duncan Hunter is a Republican, moron.

Like most Democrats, you don't connect English well.

I was responding to this from bodecea, to indicate why he may be re-elected -

"Duncan Hunter is our current Rep....under indictment with his wife for multiple counts of misuse of funds.....can't live within his means and is currently living with his parents. And yet, my district just might re-elect him. How sad is that?"

Don't even try to go there with me. I don't want to embarrass you.

:auiqs.jpg:

You're very silly.

Long lines despite the rain. My oldest son was very excited to go see the process.

I voted No on Dem's, No on tax increases, and No on gun control.
Was there a gun control option on your ballot? What state?

Wasn't on the ballot. It was only in his defective mind.

Shut up you ignorant moron, initiative 1639 try to show up here informed and less stupid looking.

So what part of that initiative would prevent you from buying a gun?

They are trying to render the gun useless with storage laws, just like Dem assholes did in NJ.

A lot of people need the media to deliver "common sense" to them. We voted against the crime party.

So did we.

But in WV you can’t tell the difference.
screenshot_666.png

Florida had several amendments to vote on so research for this mid-term was pretty heavy. I slogged through every candidate and every measure and voted my heart.

Good luck to common sense!!!!!

I voted Yes on propositions 4 & 9.

I also voted Republican pretty much straight down the ticket statewide.

But I voted Democrat nationally.

Polls here opened @ 7 AM.

I went about 7:50 AM, NO line, and was out before 8 AM.

Quick, easy, voted a STRAIGHT DEMOCRAT TICKET.

First time in my life I voted a straight ticket for any party :19:
I still haven’t voted a straight ticket

Managed to find a couple of Republicans worthy of my vote

Duncan Hunter is our current Rep....under indictment with his wife for multiple counts of misuse of funds.....can't live within his means and is currently living with his parents. And yet, my district just might re-elect him. How sad is that?

I can dig it..... Such hate being spewed from the presidential podium has GOT to stop.
A shame that the larger megaphone of the left stream media and the hate being spewed from them won't be stopped.
Darn that 1st Amendment, eh?
Yeah, sure wish the President had it.

He is just as entitled to First Amendment protections as anyone, but those protections don't extend themselves over lies and slander.

If Trump ever stops telling lies and slandering people, he'll start earning free-speech respect.

I voted - but left some sections blank on the ballot. CA has a rigged one party system, so I opted out of anything that was Dem on Dem and focused on the props and measures.

Yep. Both wife and I voted straight GOP ticket this morning,mother sent her absentee ballot in last week and I dropped my dad's off this morning at the courthouse. ALL 4 of us voted straight GOP tickets.

A whole family of mindless sheep.

Thanks for your mind-numbing contribution. Dumass.

There is no other word for anyone that votes straight ticket

I voted straight red dicklick.
That makes total sense. It really does.

Him telling us that is like someone telling us the sun came up in the east this morning.

Did you vote? I did! The more, the merrier, eh?

If you are alive and a US citizen good for you.

Check and Check!

And with a valid, Government issued, signed, photo ID in hand.

:eusa_eh: Huh. There's a pertinent question.....

If the republicans ever get their wish and dissolve the government, who will issue valid, signed government issued ID cards for voting? :dunno:

`

Florida had several amendments to vote on so research for this mid-term was pretty heavy. I slogged through every candidate and every measure and voted my heart.

Good luck to common sense!!!!!

I voted Yes on propositions 4 & 9.

I also voted Republican pretty much straight down the ticket statewide.

But I voted Democrat nationally.

Nobody's perfect.

Voted. Mostly because there were a couple judges on my shit list. Voted for a few independents and Republicans. I can’t stomach Democrats ...especially in this state.

I voted full Republican by mail a couple of weeks ago. I'm in deep-blue California but I did do my civic part, for whatever it may be worth.

Forum List

Back