The Idiocy of Trump

hazlnut

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2012
Chicago
It's one thing to attack reporters and the press with insults and idiotic claims -- Trump is livid because someone dared played his own game on him.

He might as well have said: "I invented the mudslinging by innuendo and rumor!! No fair!! "

Fucking Tool Trump spent the entire campaign dragging people through made-up mud and setting straw men on fire. They lost track of how many lies, deceitful and misleading statements he made. They just gave up fact checking him. CNN did not publish the report and made it clear they had not YET sourced it. They just reported on the existence of the memo. That's news Donny.

BUT THIS IS WHERE TRUMP DOES A FACE PLANT IN A PILE OF SHIT ---> Attack Intelligent community.

Is he out of his fucking mind?

I say again, is he out of his fucking mind?

THEY WILL BURY HIM.

He's done.

The FOX reporter said fake news, CNN, actually had a bunch of douchebags "save" the front row before others were let in. Either way, that news conference was one of the best in history. The Donald crushed the fake news douchebag from CNN. Hazelnut is an example of Crooked Hillary folks still in denial of reality. Hazelnut embrace the truth, it will set you free!

That is what I was going to suggest also. :p Some of these Crooked Hillary folks really need help at this point.

It's one thing to attack reporters and the press with insults and idiotic claims -- Trump is livid because someone dared played his own game on him.

He might as well have said: "I invented the mudslinging by innuendo and rumor!! No fair!! "

Fucking Tool Trump spent the entire campaign dragging people through made-up mud and setting straw men on fire. They lost track of how many lies, deceitful and misleading statements he made. They just gave up fact checking him. CNN did not publish the report and made it clear they had not YET sourced it. They just reported on the existence of the memo. That's news Donny.

BUT THIS IS WHERE TRUMP DOES A FACE PLANT IN A PILE OF SHIT ---> Attack Intelligent community.

THEY WILL BURY HIM.

He's done.

I find your emotional tirade quite amusing .. thanks .. :thup:

THEY WILL BURY HIM.

He's done.

At least we now know why Trump's face is piss-yellow.

Look, These ‘Golden Shower’ Jokes Are Just Funny, OK?

THEY WILL BURY HIM.

He's done.
If we could only be so lucky.

Poor little hazelnut is at it again, complaining about an attack on the Intelligence community when he doesn't even know how to spell it.

Isn't this what, the 1,352nd time in a little more than a year, that poor little hazelnut has screamed that "Trump is done!!!" ?

:banghead:

Remember, this isn't about truth or honesty or morality or what's good for America to Drumplethinskin and his Drumpfsters....it's all about "Pay Back"....for some fantasy slights.

THEY WILL BURY HIM.

He's done.

At least we now know why Trump's face is piss-yellow.

Look, These ‘Golden Shower’ Jokes Are Just Funny, OK?

Anyone who would defend CNN or buzzfeed is the lowest piece of shit on the bottom of the ocean. It's that simple.

THEY WILL BURY HIM.

He's done.

No "they" won't. "They" can't even keep a secret briefing a secret from the media. Those agencies are run by a bunch of Obama hacks, once he fires them all, they may just become respectable again.

THEY WILL BURY HIM.

He's done.

Actually, both were brilliant. Allow me to begin with the Press. By attacking CNN who was one of those decrying "fake news" in the release of the emails by Wikileaks, and actually suggested it should be a crime to read those emails, Trump put all the press on notice. If you are going to run a story, or even comment on something you've been slipped, you had better have two sources to confirm it.

The Intelligence Agencies. Let's be honest. They are not gods. They make more mistakes than they do good work. Everyone knows they screwed the pooch on just about every big question out there. How many times was it suggested that the Intelligence agencies think that Osama bin Laden might be dead? Then of course he would pop up and send out a new video. WMD's in Iraq? I think the Bush admin was claiming that a truck load of Lard was the next best thing because it was a heart attack waiting to happen.

On and on it goes, Boston Bombers are misidentified because of a typo. Then it was the Russian's fault because they didn't tell us everything about the baddies. What would it have mattered? You had made a typo on the name.

The last poll I could find shows that about half of the people trust the CIA. I doubt it's really that high personally, but let's pretend that's actually reasonably accurate. So by taking on the CIA and the NSA both of which are routinely blasted by Civil Rights/Civil Liberty proponents who object to the spying on the citizenry then Trump positions himself to be the champion of privacy.

Now, how is the CIA/NSA/DHS/Alphabet Soup Agencies going to respond? Leaking more material to the press? That would just prove that Trump was right, and they are the sources of most of the classified documents being released. If they do nothing, then they are a convenient whipping boy for Trump and those who are disgusted with Federal Agency overreach. If they release more information, then Trump will argue that they are too big, and need to be reformed, or shut down entirely.

Wait, it's worse for Democrats. Every time this comes up, then people will remember the questionable actions of Hillary and the staunch defense of her handling of Classified Documents by Democrats, and if the Democrats run out and defend the CIA/NSA/DHS/ETC before the cameras and microphones they position themselves as defenders of the agencies that are mistrusted by at least half the people in the nation, and drive the Civil Liberty/Civil Rights people away from them, and towards Trump.

You need to get rid of the idea that Trump is an idiot. You need to start taking your opponent seriously, because he's winning.

I'm one of those people who wouldn't believe the CIA if they said night was dark and day was light. One of the big reasons that I voted for Obama in 2008 was his promise to end the PATRIOT ACT. A promise that lasted right up until it was his Secret Police.

Drop the knee jerk response Amigo. The only way to prove that Trump is wrong, is for the Press to say it was a member of the Trump Team who fed them the information about the security briefings. Exposing a source means that sources dry up. Then the Press is left with nothing but official press reports from the players in Washington.

Think about it.

THEY WILL BURY HIM.

He's done.
image.jpeg

Forum List

Back