🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Idiots Among Us

Billy_Kinetta

Paladin of the Lost Hour
Mar 4, 2013
“What makes Elizabeth Warren interesting and admirable is not that she’s right – I think she’s wrong about almost everything – but that she brings gravity to politics.”
- George Will

One does wonder how someone who is "wrong about almost everything" brings "gravity" to politics.

It seems the #nevertrumpers have joined with Sauron.

Conservative Icon George Will: ‘No Question’ Trump Should Lose Next Year | HuffPost

“What makes Elizabeth Warren interesting and admirable is not that she’s right – I think she’s wrong about almost everything – but that she brings gravity to politics.”
- George Will

One does wonder how someone who is "wrong about almost everything" brings "gravity" to politics.

Conservative Icon George Will: ‘No Question’ Trump Should Lose Next Year | HuffPost
Will is why people used to hate Republicans-stuffy and better than you attitude. I don't think Warren is far behind.

- George Will

Quite simple, after 4 yrs country will be in a grave situation

I've detested George Will since the days when he was on the Brinkley show, as their "conservative".....In fact, he's the first one who made me question the sincerity of alleged "conservatives", about mistrusting and wanting to downsize the federal gubmint.

He always reminded me of the kid whose mother made him take violin lessons, while all the other kids in the neighborhood were all out playing sandlot ball.

- George Will

Quite simple, after 4 yrs country will be in a grave situation
Or just in a grave...

Would say he obviously hasn't watched any of the live feeds at her events,,,,talk about goofy

That people believe Wills is a conservative- now that's gravity.

- George Will

I ti think he meant that her ideas would go over like a lead ballon. Gravity works well in that situation.

I've detested George Will since the days when he was on the Brinkley show, as their "conservative".....In fact, he's the first one who made me question the sincerity of alleged "conservatives", about mistrusting and wanting to downsize the federal gubmint.

He always reminded me of the kid whose mother made him take violin lessons, while all the other kids in the neighborhood were all out playing sandlot ball.

He would get the shit kicked out of him all the time anyway.

Not that it matters nowadays, but I suspect Will could have said "I disagree with her on almost everything" instead of "wrong about almost everything".

The fact that we might disagree with someone on something does not mean that they are "wrong". It just means that we disagree.

And people who can bring an intelligent, thoughtful, articulate and informed viewpoint to a conversation definitely have value if we want to understand each other.

Who knows, maybe we'll even change our mind on something, or come up with a new idea together, if we have the ability to do so.

Not that it matters nowadays.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back