The illegal appointment of special prosecutors. Why does the AG refuse to comply?

BackAgain

Neutronium Member & truth speaker #StopBrandon
Nov 11, 2021
Red State! Amen.
It has been pointed out already on this Board, by another member, that the Code of Federal Regulations commands that a person being appointed to the position of special counsel be one from outside the United States government. See CFR 600.3.

Jack Smith wasn’t appointed from “outside” the government. Neither was the Hunter Biden “special” counsel, Weiss.

What makes Attorney General Meritless Garland above the law and rules and regulations of our government? Why is it tolerated?

Juris Doctor Jay Sekulow is challenging a lot of the targeting attorneys in the DOJ trying to weaponize the Government against conservatives. Hopefully, Sekulow will continue to win in the Supreme Court appeal cases. Hopefully, this will restore the Citizen rights according to the First Amendment. I hope and pray our nation stands strong thanks to the whistleblowers who are concerned about First Amendment privileges.

Another ACLJ about Biden's Deep State Corruption going to Federal Court. I pray that integrity be restored in the Executive Branch. I hope while they're at it, they'll get taxpayers $50,000,000.00 that Biden extorted from countries like the Ukraine getting threatened by Biden to cancel their American taxpayer bonanza if he didn't get 30% the week before they were to receive the Foreign Aid Package. Republican investigators want to know what happened to the missing $50,000,000.00 and why countries were sending checks to a dozen more or less Biden family members that are required to give Joe Biden a kickback. I'm guessing it's the same 30% he extorted from the Ukraine when he was Vice President for the Biden Administration. I wonder what the DNC is getting a load of cash from Biden to win seats in Congress and in the Senate. Something or nothing? They have more than Soros and the California computer giant cabal, but their funding is likely receiving a hefty amount from Biden's take-from-taxpayers money, and $50,000,000.00 will buy a lot of Democrat House and Senate seats.

Other Taxpayer Relief Issues below:

It has been pointed out already on this Board, by another member, that the Code of Federal Regulations commands that a person being appointed to the position of special counsel be one from outside the United States government. See CFR 600.3.

Jack Smith wasn’t appointed from “outside” the government. Neither was the Hunter Biden “special” counsel, Weiss.

What makes Attorney General Meritless Garland above the law and rules and regulations of our government? Why is it tolerated?

Federal prosecutor John Durham.

[/selective outrage thread]

Smith got where he is by promising his fellow Democrats that he would definitely "get Trump." He has to recuse himself from his current Mob job.

Federal prosecutor John Durham.

[/selective outrage thread]
Are you belatedly saying that he ought not to have gotten that gig? Oh my!

Then you must agree with me (and the Code of Federal Regulations) that Meritless Garland was wrong to appoint to government officials to their new special counsel positions.

You do. Right?

Then you must agree with me (and the Code of Federal Regulations) that Meritless Garland was wrong to appoint to government officials to their new special counsel positions.

You do. Right?
Nope. They’re just pointing out your massive inconsistency.

Why do you guys think you can just make up whatever bullshit you want?
I heard him say what you are calling bullshit on youtube last week. Visual and auditory proof is there. And the guy has double TDS. That's not on youtube, it's my opinion about the creepy deep state fluffer.

Nope. They’re just pointing out your massive inconsistency.
They aren’t because they can’t. Making empty claims is your forté, leftard.

I’m not inconsistent merely because a regulation came to my attention only very recently. You’re e real hack.

Try to smarten up.

You do. Right?

I'm saying you can shove it up your ass.

Both Durham under Barr and Weiss under Garland were assigned under side provisions, not special counsel guidance.

Does CFR stand for Code of Federal Regulations?

Are they laws?

No?

Ohhhh

I'm saying you can shove it up your ass.

Both Durham under Barr and Weiss under Garland were assigned under side provisions, not special counsel guidance.
And I’m telling you that your head is permanently stuck up your ass.

And no. They were appointed under no “side” provisions. Nice fantasy. Making up shit is always easy for you libturds.

Does CFR stand for Code of Federal Regulations?

Are they laws?

No?

Ohhhh
Your ignorance is astounding. Funny af. But astounding.

So, your thesis is that regulations promulgated under the law aren’t binding on anybody? Cool story, sis.

They were appointed under no “side” provisions.

...would it kill you to do some basic reading before opening your dumb mouth?

Here is Barr's order for appointment of Durham:

...by virtue of the authority vested in the Attorney General,including 28 U.S.C. §§ 509,5 10, and 515, in order to discharge my responsibility to providesupervision and management of the Department ofJustice, and to ensure a full and thoroughinvestigation ofthese matters, I hereby order as follows a) John Durham, United States Attorney for the District of Connecticut, is appointed toserve as Special Counsel for the Department ofJustice.

William P. Barr
Attorney General

Really. Where is that written?
Agencies issue various types of supervisory guidance to their respective supervised institutions, including, but not limited to, interagency statements, advisories, bulletins, policy statements, etc.

The agency head has the final say if a interagency regulation can be waved as long as it does not go against standing law.

Your ignorance is astounding. Funny af. But astounding.

So, your thesis is that regulations promulgated under the law aren’t binding on anybody? Cool story, sis.
Apparently it is YOUR ignorance that is astounding idiot
.this is not a law

Forum List

Back