The Implosion Continues: John Kasich-----"I'd Consider Nominating Merrick Garland To Supreme Court"

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
Remember what Don Meridith used to say on Monday Night Football when a team was about to get annihilated....."Turn out the lights, the party's over!" Well this should help do it for Kasich. Kasich and Garland are both against the 2nd Amendment, so this is no surprise. And it’s why Kasich does not belong in public office. Certainly not in the white house.

John Kasich: I'd consider nominating Merrick Garland to Supreme Court - Election 2016

You know, if those republican senators who are up for reelection continue to block the SC nominee, they might find themselves out of a job as well.

From the chaos on the right, it looks like it might be a sweeping victory for the Dems come November.
Empty threat, nobody cares about that crap.

This is what is going to continue to happen. Out of the Senators and other people in the Republican party there are some who do revere the Constitution over party. And their conscience will eat at them until they have to say "this is ludicrous, let's interview these people and do our job and approve someone, otherwise we are placing our political party above the Constitution."

And some of them don't want to do that.

Look, he's a judge, okay? He's a great judge. And we have to have the greatest people to be judges on the Supreme Court. Look, it's going to be great, okay? It's going to be absolutely great. He'll be a great judge, and he'll be on the Supreme Court doing great things.

Sorry Issac Newton, but ever since Obama got elected, the GOP has been party over country.

I absolutely agree, I'm just saying there are a few left who do have a conscience. I believe any way. We'll see in the long run but a few are breaking ranks. Could be a smoke screen but we'll see.

Look, he's a judge, okay? He's a great judge. And we have to have the greatest people to be judges on the Supreme Court. Look, it's going to be great, okay? It's going to be absolutely great. He'll be a great judge, and he'll be on the Supreme Court doing great things.
How is he a great Judge when he's against the second amendment?

When did he say anything against the Second Amendment?

You know, if those republican senators who are up for reelection continue to block the SC nominee, they might find themselves out of a job as well.

From the chaos on the right, it looks like it might be a sweeping victory for the Dems come November.

Yeah, run on eliminating the Second Amendment -- awesome strategy

Garland is the best the Republicans could possibly hope for given the circumstances....and they're just going to throw him in the trash.

Garland is completely against the 2nd Amendment. His track record proves it. Are you people serious that Garland is a freaking moderate and should be on the bench?

If so you're an asshole.

Republicans in office keep thinking that they can defy republican voters and still hold office. I hope Kasich is termed out of the governor's office. He cut his political throat. At least Rubio realized he sank his own boat and retired from politics right away.

Garland is the best the Republicans could possibly hope for given the circumstances....and they're just going to throw him in the trash.

Garland is completely against the 2nd Amendment. His track record proves it. Are you people serious that Garland is a freaking moderate and should be on the bench?

If so you're an asshole.

Got any links that show Garland is against the 2nd?

I'm just telling you what Trump would say.

Forum List

Back