The incredibly stupid, kool-aid drinking numbskull voters of the night are...

No nothing screams rugged masculinity like a picture of her without the makeup

You worship this
7705593ca3728495db672c087088ba66.jpg

and then have the gall to talk about the appearance of others?

really?
First, worship is way too weak of a word, you gotta do better to capture my love of Trump
Second, we were talking about manliness, I know you're not familiar with the concept, so let the adults discuss it.

Once you admitted your man-love for Trump you lost the ability to discuss manliness.
ah you're homophobic..........got it

try-again-fail-meme.png
LOL, you are, you lefties love to use identity politics, I love using it against you, it's funny, because you say my posts are stupid....yet that's exactly how you see the world. It's ironic and hilarious

The Kansas 3rd district.

Sharice Davids, a lesbian Native American, makes political history in Kansas

Basically, Johnson County, Kansas, located in Kansas City, put this inept token in office.
She looked beautiful in her ads - lots of make-up, and touted herself as "I Am You!"
Oops.
Imagine the look on these foolish voters faces as she trotted herself out for her victory party sans beautiful make-up and clothes.
Congrats, Kansas. You just voted in a lesbian MMA fighter with absolutely zero platform.
Fools.

And you wonder why the party of trump is shrinking.
Not shrinking. Expanding. If it wasn't for over 40 House Republicans retiring, we would have taken the house AND added to the Senate.
But it's no matter. Trump has proven he doesn't need Republicans to move onto greatness.

"I am you".

Really?

Well I suppose we all are native Americans if Warren is. I mean an Eskimo is more native American than her.
she said her great great great great grandmother was Native American according to family lore, and the blood test proved it, super duper dupe. Change the channel and read something...

Yea, saying that gets you preferred treatment at an university for certain. I might as well claim that I am Japanese.

You must be special kind of stupid.
Never asked for or given any preferential treatment, just said on social media that her family believed her great-great great-great grandmother was Native American, and the blood test proved it, super hater dupe.

She has taught you to lie well. However, she forgot to teach you that not everyone is so stupid as to believe everything you say.

"Warren changed her listed ethnicity to Native American in December 1989, nearly three years after she was hired as a white woman by the University of Pennsylvania Law School."

She changed her identity to Native American in 1989. That is pure insanity and complete fraud. I can understand now why the democrats want us to believe that we are what we identify as.

Ethnicity not a factor in Elizabeth Warren’s rise in law - The Boston Globe
Thanks for the link supporting my argument, brainwashed functional moron...

She changed her ethnicity to native American in order to have favors.

"Just talked about it on social media".

Are you mentally well?

You worship this

really?
First, worship is way too weak of a word, you gotta do better to capture my love of Trump
Second, we were talking about manliness, I know you're not familiar with the concept, so let the adults discuss it.

Once you admitted your man-love for Trump you lost the ability to discuss manliness.

try-again-fail-meme.png
LOL, you are, you lefties love to use identity politics, I love using it against you, it's funny, because you say my posts are stupid....yet that's exactly how you see the world. It's ironic and hilarious

A few things...

First, you are further left than I am.

Second, please find an example of me using identity politics.

Third, your post are stupid, because you are a mindless partisan sheep that cares more about the party than the country.

Nothing screams rugged masculinity like discussing her makeup and clothes, queens.

You worship this

really?

Yeah the concept of Trumpybear and manliness is one of those oxymoron thingies isn't it?

A real man know how to keep um quite!

Nothing screams rugged masculinity like discussing her makeup and clothes, queens.

You worship this

really?
I don't worship anybody but Jesus Christ. But thanks for your wasted posts.

I did not realize you were a sockpuppet for buckeye45_73.

Thanks for letting us know.

And nobody as filled with hate as you are could possibly worship Jesus.

try-again-fail-meme.png

A few things...

Third, your post are stupid, because you are a mindless partisan sheep that cares more about the party than the country.
As if you give a shit about this country. You don't even know if you're left or right.

You worship this

really?

I don't hate anyone. Your hatred for Trump, however, comes shining through in all it's glory.

try-again-fail-meme.png

A few things...

As if you give a shit about this country. You don't even know if you're left or right.

If I did not give a shit about the country, i would not have given 20 years of my life in service to the county.

But you are right, I do not know if I am right or left as I fit in neither box.

I am a fiscal conservative that is pro-gun and pro-life who hates ObamaCare yet I also want marijuana legalized and think that gay people should be allowed to get married if they damn well want to and it is nobody's business if they do. Though I would actually like to see the government out of the marriage business all together and for them to quit using the tax code for social engineering.

I am pro-military but I do not think they are under funded, just misused and we need to quit being the world's police force.

i am a free market advocate and am against tariffs and the government interfering with business.

I think all anti-discrimination laws applied to anyone but the government are unconstitutional.

So, does that make me left or right?

You worship this

really?

I don't hate anyone. Your hatred for Trump, however, comes shining through in all it's glory.

I do not hate Trump, I applaud him when he makes what I view as good decisions (both his SCOTUS picks come to mind) but I am not a mindless ass kissing sheep that is afraid to disagree with the man.

try-again-fail-meme.png

A few things...

If I did not give a shit about the country, i would not have given 20 years of my life in service to the county.

I am a fiscal conservative that is pro-gun and pro-life who hates ObamaCare yet I also want marijuana legalized and think that gay people should be allowed to get married if they damn well want to and it is nobody's business if they do. Though I would actually like to see the government out of the marriage business all together and for them to quit using the tax code for social engineering.

I am pro-military but I do not think they are under funded, just misused and we need to quit being the world's police force.

i am a free market advocate and am against tariffs and the government interfering with business.

I think all anti-discrimination laws applied to anyone but the government are unconstitutional.

That makes you a conservative that likes sexual perverts?

try-again-fail-meme.png

A few things...

IDK, how does someone who spent so much time in the military become so cucked? Were you on a soy diet? Doormat to the wife from what I heart, too...

A few things...

That makes you a conservative that likes sexual perverts?

I am not a conservative by today's standards, today's conservative are not small government.

It is not a matter of liking or disliking, it is a matter of it is none of my damn business. Live and let live, worry about your own bed room and not someone else's, or is that too much to ask.

A few things...

IDK, how does someone who spent so much time in the military become so cucked? Were you on a soy diet? Doormat to the wife from what I heart, too...

Oh kiss my ass, a Trump ass licking sheep talking about someone else being cucked is the funniest thing I have read in days.

you fucking literally worship another human being and then you call someone else cucked.

As I have said many times, it is a shame that irony is lost on the ignorant.

You worship this

really?

I do not hate Trump, I applaud him when he makes what I view as good decisions (both his SCOTUS picks come to mind) but I am not a mindless ass kissing sheep that is afraid to disagree with the man.
I'm not either. I just haven't seen anything he has done wrong. I'll admit his public speaking definitely needs improvement, and he needs to get this health care crisis under control. I actually lean somewhat left/center on health care and is the number one issue we need to fix.

Democrats can't let a qualified candidate go unpunished. Before she goes to Washington they have to pin a "LGBTQ" sign on her. What a shame.

A few things...

Oh kiss my ass, a Trump ass licking sheep talking about someone else being cucked is the funniest thing I have read in days.

you fucking literally worship another human being and then you call someone else cucked.

As I have said many times, it is a shame that irony is lost on the ignorant.

Do you think I am left wing or right wing? Do I look fat in this dress? I can't possible be not for this country can I? Is my makeup done correct?

Come on Mr. Gator, grow a pair and tell your wife that it's not OK to have a boyfriend and then stop seeking validation like a teenage girl. For the love of god...

It appears you don't even understand what the term means. It's time to figure it out. Cancel the soy...

I'm not either. I just haven't seen anything he has done wrong. I'll admit his public speaking definitely needs improvement, and he needs to get this health care crisis under control. I actually lean somewhat left/center on health care and is the number one issue we need to fix.

He has made shitty choices for cabinet members.

He has nominated some of the most unqualified people in history for other jobs.

He started a trade war with the whole world that has slowed our markets to a crawl, today's election bounce not withstanding.

He added 1.27 trillion dollars to the national debt in the previous FY

He has kept troops in Afghanistan for no good reason and still with no clear idea of what "winning" looks like.

Forum List

Back