The irony from the dnc speech from an Obama.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

His quote is, "my folks didn't aspire to be wealthy. In faaaact, my folks were suspicious of people who took more than they neeeeded."

Huh, interesting. The obamas are worth what, $100 million dollars? That we know of. They own a bunch of properties.

Including an $8.1 million mansion. I am so certain they NEEEEEDED that extra square footage to store all of their humility.

They also have an $11.7 million mansion in Martha's Vineyard. Again that is not more than they neeeeded. I mean where would they put their fleet of canoes or kayaks or and organic quinoa garden?

The question is how does this all work on their little sheep like Superbadbrutha? How?

His quote is, "my folks didn't aspire to be wealthy. In faaaact, my folks were suspicious of people who took more than they neeeeded."

Huh, interesting. The obamas are worth what, $100 million dollars? That we know of. They own a bunch of properties.

Including an $8.1 million mansion. I am so certain they NEEEEEDED that extra square footage to store all of their humility.

They also have an $11.7 million mansion in Martha's Vineyard. Again that is not more than they neeeeded. I mean where would they put their fleet of canoes or kayaks or and organic quinoa garden?

The question is how does this all work on their little sheep like Superbadbrutha? How?

And whatever happened to their chef? Did he discover Moochelle was really a man?

this sounds like class warfare to me. This sounds like the former First Lady trying to tell Democrats that it is only republicans that are greedy rich. It also has a hint of telling Democrats they have enough.

She can say this because she knows that the voters are dumb as bricks.

It isn't good for a society to be uneducated. The old Soviets used to grab a newspaper and use it to line their bird cages or whatever other utility it provided. An American who was living in the USSR witnessed this and asked the guy why he does that and he laughed, "no one reads these newspapers, we know it's 90% propaganda".

People like Superbadbrutha and IM2 are overjoyed when someone like the Magic Negro Obama gets rich at the expense of the taxpayers. That's their idea of "Sticking it to the man." Except in the end, it's all "Sticking it to the poor working class."

For 8 years Obama vilified successful people, demonized the Police and did everything he could to inflame Black-White racial hatred. That is Barack Obama and his "partner" Michelle's enduring legacy.

People like Superbadbrutha and IM2 are overjoyed when someone like the Magic Negro Obama gets rich at the expense of the taxpayers. That's their idea of "Sticking it to the man." Except in the end, it's all "Sticking it to the poor working class."
Ahhhh, the bamboozled.

Screenshot_20240823_105633_Google.jpg

They'll never see how that applies to them. Their ability to see has long been taken from them from that rap shit they listen to and hollywood.

Forum List

Back