The irony: Ted Cruz committed electoral fraud in Iowa

Well, Cruz has "forgotten" all the shitty things Trump said about him and his family (!), so it's okay.

Cruz hearts Trump now, so Trump hearts Cruz.

Trump stripped Ted Cruz of his manhood.
Now Cruz is a bootlicking toadie
And then worked hard to get him re-elected. Interesting how people fail to mention that part.
That is the bootlicking part
Nope. It’s called politics. As your hero Kamala Harris put it. Your candidate won. Why are you still whining? Does anything make leftists happy?

No, it’s called integrity and basic manhood.
Cruz lacks both.

After Trump publicly mocked his wife as homely, Cruz turned around and cowered before Trump.

Any real man would demand a public apology before he would EVER endorse such a man
So now that Trump lost your next target is Cruz. Understood. I have yet to see you criticize one Democrat politician so your credibility is weak.

Trump lost? We are making progress! :)
Progress to what? The end game is? One party rule?

Good to see that lefties are worried about Cruz. This means Cruz is doing something right.

Actually, we are kind of horrified by him, that someone with so little personal integrity has a position of power.

If someone had said my dad murdered someone and my wife was ugly, I certainly wouldn't be supporting him.

As would any normal person. And there was Trump accusing his Dad of being involved in the assassination of JFK. Ted Cruz is spineless.
Yep. Mr. Cruz is the next target of the deranged left.

Well, Cruz has "forgotten" all the shitty things Trump said about him and his family (!), so it's okay.

And then worked hard to get him re-elected. Interesting how people fail to mention that part.
Nope. It’s called politics. As your hero Kamala Harris put it. Your candidate won. Why are you still whining? Does anything make leftists happy?

Cruz lacks both.

After Trump publicly mocked his wife as homely, Cruz turned around and cowered before Trump.

Any real man would demand a public apology before he would EVER endorse such a man
BS! Politicians do this all the time. Did Harris apologize to Biden for basically accusing Biden of being a sexual predator? Give me a freakin break, you act like all of this is new and unchartered areas. Politics have been this way for decades.

Trump base do not care what Trump has said in the past... Trump believe if he does not win then fraud happened because he is Donald the Marvelous and in his demented mind he believe everyone loves him and if someone does not, well they are a hater...

Good to see that lefties are worried about Cruz. This means Cruz is doing something right.
You guys are consistently mistaking our amusement for concern.

Let me be very clear for you:. We, that being sane people in general and Democrats in particular, are laughing at you. Not with you, at you.

Let me be very clear for you:. We, that being sane people in general and Democrats in particular, are laughing at you. Not with you, at you.

I am also laughing at Cruz because any man that bend over and take it up the rear like Cruz has mean he is Trump bitch!

I mean Trump insulted Cruz wife, father and Cruz himself and all Cruz can do is bend over and tell Trump how he love the screwing he is getting!

I am also laughing at Cruz because any man that bend over and take it up the rear like Cruz has mean he is Trump bitch!

I mean Trump insulted Cruz wife, father and Cruz himself and all Cruz can do is bend over and tell Trump how he love the screwing he is getting!
It's true. Every tRumpling in and out of office from lowest to highest bends over for him any time he asks.

Trump said it happened so was Trump lying?
impossible to know as long as all the claims and counter claims are anecdotal.
I voted for Cruz and don't remember such claims amounting to anything, if there were
made at all.

And anyway, Cruz now is on Trump's team fighting against Biden thievery.
This all just amounts to a mouse farting into a windstorm.
Is this how you want to spend your time?

Conservatives cannot dispute the fact that the Texan pretending we have a fraud problem is himself as election stealer.
Disputing this fact would mean admitting that Donald Trump lies about fraud when he loses an election.
Trump tried to #StopTheSteal perpetrated by Cruz in 2016:

Thankfully it's Twitter and not TheEpochTimes.
After all, everything on Twitter is true!

This clown argues that if Trump said something on Twitter, it's means Trump didn't say it.

Conservatives cannot dispute the fact that the man pretending we have a fraud problem is himself as election stealer.

Trump called his wife ugly. Cruz should not be a senator, he's not even a man.

Cruz lacks both.

BS! Politicians do this all the time. Did Harris apologize to Biden for basically accusing Biden of being a sexual predator? Give me a freakin break, you act like all of this is new and unchartered areas. Politics have been this way for decades.
Cruz is going against the constitution and following the worst president of my lifetime. Plus that guy called his wife ugly. I think this is a bit worse than Harris and Biden.

I disagree. I just want unity and end the hateful rhetoric and cancel culture.

Then you shouldn't have supported Trump's racism and hateful rhetoric for the last four years.
Even if that were true and it isn’t. I live in a very blue state. So back your comment. How did I personally support anything? Thank you.

Even if that were true and it isn’t. I live in a very blue state. So back your comment. How did I personally support anything? Thank you.

Not sure how any of that tracks.. but I'm not getting into these kinds of arguments with you.

Trump is a racist. You supported him, made excuses for killer cops, etc.

Now he's on his way out and NOW you want to play nice? I'm all for that, but we need to have accountability.

This was the big mistake Obama made, he gave Bush a pass on his warmongering and violations of civil rights.
I always supported and will support unity but when persons label me a racist because of how I voted it causes a just response. You avoided the question because you don’t have an answer. Leave me alone.

Conservatives cannot dispute the fact that the Texan pretending we have a fraud problem is himself as election stealer.
Disputing this fact would mean admitting that Donald Trump lies about fraud when he loses an election.

Thankfully it's Twitter and not TheEpochTimes.
After all, everything on Twitter is true!

This clown argues that if Trump said something on Twitter, it's means Trump didn't say it.

This clown finds it hilarious that the TheEpochTimes is seen as conspiracy and CNN is other ideological sites are taken seriously.

Trump said it happened so was Trump lying?
impossible to know as long as all the claims and counter claims are anecdotal.
I voted for Cruz and don't remember such claims amounting to anything, if there were
made at all.

And anyway, Cruz now is on Trump's team fighting against Biden thievery.
This all just amounts to a mouse farting into a windstorm.
Is this how you want to spend your time?

So you believe Biden and Democrats stole the election and yet Barr said not enough fraud to overturn the election, so let be clear Biden won and the fraud you see is a illusion...

Also Trump made some horrible claims against Cruz and Cruz is a turd for rolling over for Trump!

So you believe Biden and Democrats stole the election and yet Barr said not enough fraud to overturn the election, so let be clear Biden won and the fraud you see is a illusion...
So should I believe fat angry Bob Barr who was tossed aside like a hefty bag of trash? Or my own lying eyes when I see videotape evidence of fraud and the forensic evidence from Dominion vote changing audits? Go fish.
Also Trump made some horrible claims against Cruz and Cruz is a turd for rolling over for Trump!
I voted for Cruz instead of Trump and like Cruz, I have come to appreciate what Trump has done as president.
Do you believe Biden is a turd because Kamala Harris called him a racist during democrat debates yet he
names her vice president? Or his managers did.

I'll bet not. You don't that sort of consistency of morals.

Last edited:
So should I believe fat angry Bob Barr who was tossed aside like a hefty bag of trash? Or my own lying eyes when I see videotape evidence of fraud and the forensic evidence from Dominion vote changing audits? Go fish.
I voted for Cruz instead of Trump and like Cruz, I have come to appreciate what Trump has done as president.
Do you believe Biden is a turd because Kamala Harris called him a racist during democrat debates yet he
names her vice president? Or his managers did.

I'll bet not. You don't that sort of consistency of morals.

You also believed that U.S. Soldiers raided a office in Germany for a Dominion Server, so you will believe anything Trump and his buddies at OAN and Newsmax tell you!

Also Barr left on his own and was never fired and it is amazing how Barr was going to bring all this fraud to light but it when he failed to lie for Trump he is now the enemy of State to those like you!

As for Harris comment and Biden forgiving her does not excuse Cruz and his willingness to kiss Trump ass and a real man would tell Trump to fuck off like many Republicans have so far!

Forum List

Back