The irony: Ted Cruz committed electoral fraud in Iowa

Well, Cruz has "forgotten" all the shitty things Trump said about him and his family (!), so it's okay. Cruz hearts Trump now, so Trump hearts Cruz.
Trump stripped Ted Cruz of his manhood. Now Cruz is a bootlicking toadie
Politicians are shameless enough to begin with, but when you allow yourself to be publicly emasculated by the likes of Trump, you've discovered a new low.

Nope. It’s called politics. As your hero Kamala Harris put it. Your candidate won. Why are you still whining? Does anything make leftists happy?

I'll be happy when Trump is held to account for his crimes and Republicans apologize to the rest of us for facilitating them.
I disagree. I just want unity and end the hateful rhetoric and cancel culture.

Ain't nobody worried.

Ted Cruz is like Darth Vader. I'm a little worried about him.

I'm a LOT worried about him.

jzglhqj1d9551.jpg

Conservatives cannot dispute the fact that the Texan pretending we have a fraud problem is himself as election stealer.
Disputing this fact would mean admitting that Donald Trump lies about fraud when he loses an election.
Trump tried to #StopTheSteal perpetrated by Cruz in 2016:

Thankfully it's Twitter and not TheEpochTimes.
After all, everything on Twitter is true!

Good to see that lefties are worried about Cruz. This means Cruz is doing something right.

Actually, we are kind of horrified by him, that someone with so little personal integrity has a position of power.

If someone had said my dad murdered someone and my wife was ugly, I certainly wouldn't be supporting him.

As would any normal person. And there was Trump accusing his Dad of being involved in the assassination of JFK. Ted Cruz is spineless.

Well, Cruz has "forgotten" all the shitty things Trump said about him and his family (!), so it's okay.

Cruz hearts Trump now, so Trump hearts Cruz.

Trump stripped Ted Cruz of his manhood.
Now Cruz is a bootlicking toadie
And then worked hard to get him re-elected. Interesting how people fail to mention that part.
That is the bootlicking part
Nope. It’s called politics. As your hero Kamala Harris put it. Your candidate won. Why are you still whining? Does anything make leftists happy?
I know some Liberals; they live to be miserable.
You see, there's always some microbe out there that is being tortured by gasoline.

Well, Cruz has "forgotten" all the shitty things Trump said about him and his family (!), so it's okay.

And then worked hard to get him re-elected. Interesting how people fail to mention that part.

No, it’s called integrity and basic manhood.
Cruz lacks both.

After Trump publicly mocked his wife as homely, Cruz turned around and cowered before Trump.

Any real man would demand a public apology before he would EVER endorse such a man

Cruz lacks both.

After Trump publicly mocked his wife as homely, Cruz turned around and cowered before Trump.

Any real man would demand a public apology before he would EVER endorse such a man

I guess Ted forgot about THIS. :icon_rolleyes:

5180726-6291289-image-a-12_1539898757119.jpg

Cruz lacks both.

Something a ten year old would tweet.

Cruz lacks both.

I would suggest more like 8. ;)

Conservatives cannot dispute the fact that the Texan pretending we have a fraud problem is himself as election stealer.
Disputing this fact would mean admitting that Donald Trump lies about fraud when he loses an election.

Sooooooo...................................................................where's your evidence?

Cruz lacks both.

It’s actually quite amusing. Of course the left despises amusement...

Cruz lacks both.

So now that Trump lost your next target is Cruz. Understood. I have yet to see you criticize one Democrat politician so your credibility is weak.

Cruz lacks both.

Amusing at your level, sure.

Juvenile, otherwise.

Cruz lacks both.

Juvenile, otherwise.
My level? Not sure what that means but one man’s music is another man’s noise. I consider Your constant whining on this forum as juvenile but you obviously disagree.

Cruz lacks both.

Juvenile, otherwise.
My level? Not sure what that means but one man’s music is another man’s noise. I consider Your constant whining on this forum as juvenile but you obviously disagree.
Neat!

Cruz lacks both.

So now that Trump lost your next target is Cruz. Understood. I have yet to see you criticize one Democrat politician so your credibility is weak.

Trump lost? We are making progress! :)

It’s called politics. Kamala Harris basically called Biden ignorant while strategically not calling him a blatant racist and then said it was just politics. But you knew that and decided to troll anyway.

She also believed the women who claimed Biden touched them inappropriately, yet she will go ahead and become the sexual predators VP.

I find it amusing how both sides defend their own actions and then call out the other party for the same thing.

Politics is what it is and both parties allow the evil.

It’s called politics. Kamala Harris basically called Biden ignorant while strategically not calling him a blatant racist and then said it was just politics. But you knew that and decided to troll anyway.

She also believed the women who claimed Biden touched them inappropriately, yet she will go ahead and become the sexual predators VP.

I find it amusing how both sides defend their own actions and then call out the other party for the same thing.

Politics is what it is and both parties allow the evil.

Of course. Career over conscience.

Forum List

Back