The IRS reminds Americans earning over $600 on PayPal, Venmo, or Cash App transactions to report their earnings

No, it had to be expanded at the states.

Obamacare allowed it but states had to approve it.
Yes, Obamacare expanded Medicare...after a Court ruling, they couldn't withhold funding from the States if they didn't expand it. Some states fought expanding, it but the reality is the money was already being poured out on the Federal level, and states would of missed the "Free" money. Had the Dems never passed Obamacare it wouldn't of happened.

Yes, Obamacare expanded Medicare...after a Court ruling, they couldn't withhold funding from the States if they didn't expand it. Some states fought expanding, it but the reality is the money was already being poured out on the Federal level, and states would of missed the "Free" money. Had the Dems never passed Obamacare it wouldn't of happened.

Sucks that people can get access to health care, eh?

Ahhh..the ol "privatize it" garbage.

Because yea...we need to have our retirement depend on the ups and downs of the market

Fron the link provided

The Swedish system also requires, or encourages, workers to take time to research the funds and choose the appropriate one for their portfolios, according to Brookings. Not everyone will choose wisely.
yeah...people make dumb chooses all the time in all their life choices....what's your point? You think Govt can wave a magic wand for you and make it so you don't? Really?

Yep, you rarely make sense.
yeah…that’s it.

so since you’ve blamed the republicans in your state for obamacare’s medicaid expansion…and then came along with the line “sucks that people have access to healthcare”. - i assume you credit the gop with giving people access to healthcare in your state?

yeah…that’s it.

so since you’ve blamed the republicans in your state for obamacare’s medicaid expansion

I didn't blame them. That's your take, not mine. I simply noted they are the ones who did it. I'm glad they did.

…and then came along with the line “sucks that people have access to healthcare”. - i assume you credit the gop with giving people access to healthcare in your state?

Yes.

I didn't blame them. That's your take, not mine. I simply noted they are the ones who did it. I'm glad they did.

Yes.
wait you weren’t earlier bitching about the national debt? so you really don’t have a problem with the debt then…gotcha…so why the comment?

wait you weren’t earlier bitching about the national debt? so you really don’t have a problem with the debt then…gotcha…so why the comment?

I absolutely have a problem with the debt. A country that is supposed to be the best in the world should be able to provide health care for it's people just like every other 1st world nation.

That's why I don't support things like wasting billions on proxy wars in Ukraine or real wars like in Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, etc.

I never argued we should not pay for health care.

I absolutely have a problem with the debt. A country that is supposed to be the best in the world should be able to provide health care for it's people just like every other 1st world nation.

That's why I don't support things like wasting billions on proxy wars in Ukraine or real wars like in Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, etc.

I never argued we should not pay for health care.
no you don’t not when you are favoring the expansion of the current entitlement programs that are the largest drivers of debt.

no you don’t not when you are favoring the expansion of the current entitlement programs that are the largest drivers of debt.

I have fully been supportive of those making those with the most step up and pay for things. I also supported ending the wasted billions that I noted.

it’s taxed as income for them and also a new tax for using the apps. the small business is being double taxed.

It is only taxed if it is income. If I send my kid a grand via Venmo it will not be taxed. There is no new tax for using Apps, they just removed the ability to hid your income by using an App

I have fully been supportive of those making those with the most step up and pay for things. I also supported ending the wasted billions that I noted.
but you just claimed to be a fan of expanding the largest drivers of debt…so…not sure how you can claim it.

you make zero sense…

Forum List

Back