The islamic city of Brussels

Have you ever been to Brussels ?
He's not allowed to leave his Russian twitter farming compound
That is probably a good idea. It baffles me how these shitty little videos get the low education types so hot. Who would have thought that immigrants would congregate together in the same areas ?
Did anything like that ever happen in the US ?

That is probably a good idea. It baffles me how these shitty little videos get the low education types so hot. Who would have thought that immigrants would congregate together in the same areas ?

Brussels is clearly in bad shape, considering that these Muslims largely want Sharia, and a lot of them hate Western society.

As for your U.S comment, the waves of British, Irish, German, Italian, Polish, and other White Americans excluding Jews largely came here to be an integral part of America.

What is different is the Mexicans, Muslims, and Jews who typically hate, and seek to even destroy America.

This is totally different, and I'm amazed that dumb Brits don't get it, you people really don't get anything, I've dealt with tons of Brits online, and they're usually the most dumb, and primitive Europe has to offer.

Brussels is clearly in bad shape, considering that these Muslims largely want Sharia, and a lot of them hate Western society.

As for your U.S comment, the waves of British, Irish, German, Italian, Polish, and other White Americans excluding Jews largely came here to be an integral part of America.

What is different is the Mexicans, Muslims, and Jews who typically hate, and seek to even destroy America.

This is totally different, and I'm amazed that dumb Brits don't get it, you people really don't get anything, I've dealt with tons of Brits online, and they're usually the most dumb, and primitive Europe has to offer.
Brussels is fine you dumb fuck. Ive been there loads of times.

What an awesome city Brussels is., are all Brits dumb? It seems like almost all Brits are dumb to me.

What an awesome city Brussels is., are all Brits dumb? It seems like almost all Brits are dumb to me.

If only they were as civilised as Polish football fans.

Which of those Poles wants for terrorism, or sharia law?

Polish are in their country, just imagine what can happen if for example polish immigrants beat soccer and rape their wives somewhere in Saudi Arabia or Turkey.

Forum List

Back