The Jan 6 committee gets 700 pages of ......?

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2011
Opposing Authoritarian Ideological Fundamentalism.
So the Supes deny Trump's efforts to get over 700 pages of documents from the National Archives. Documents that Trump and his attorneys have been desperately trying to keep sealed.

This early on, the only thing I'm hearing about is a draft document that would have ordered the Secretary of Defense to leverage the military to seize voting machines that Trump's people didn't like.

Okay, yes, that's insane, and yes, the completely unhinged General Flynn (Q-Foxhole) and people like him were all ready to hit the streets with guns to save America from the evil commies 'n stuff.

But -- and I'm sure as hell no lawyer -- Trump didn't write it and didn't implement it. Who knows what other fantastical madness was floating around the Oval Office, but he can just deny all of it. And in reality, that's a perfectly fair and reasonable defense.

Is anyone seeing anything else from these documents that actually indicate crime or clear criminal intent? The fact that he tried so hard to keep them locked up is definitely smoke, but is there any actual fire here? This all just gets more weird.

Story/Link: January 6 riot probe gets over 700 pages of Trump White House documents after Supreme Court ruling

So the Supes deny Trump's efforts to get over 700 pages of documents from the National Archives. Documents that Trump and his attorneys have been desperately trying to keep sealed.

This early on, the only thing I'm hearing about is a draft document that would have ordered the Secretary of Defense to leverage the military to seize voting machines that Trump's people didn't like.

Okay, yes, that's insane, and yes, the completely unhinged General Flynn (Q-Foxhole) and people like him were all ready to hit the streets with guns to save America from the evil commies 'n stuff.

But -- and I'm sure as hell no lawyer -- Trump didn't write it and didn't implement it. Who knows what other fantastical madness was floating around the Oval Office, but he can just deny all of it. And in reality, that's a perfectly fair and reasonable defense.

Is anyone seeing anything else from these documents that actually indicate crime or clear criminal intent? The fact that he tried so hard to keep them locked up is definitely smoke, but is there any actual fire here? This all just gets more weird.

Story/Link: January 6 riot probe gets over 700 pages of Trump White House documents after Supreme Court ruling

So you think someone just wrote an executive order on their own?

In conspiracies it doesn’t matter if someone actually wrote something. If a plan to overthrow the government and obstruct the legitimate election results was constructed with his knowledge or at his behest then he is a co-conspirator

In conspiracies it doesn’t matter if someone actually wrote something. If a plan to overthrow the government and obstruct the legitimate election results was constructed with his knowledge or at his behest then he is a co-conspirator
Doesn't intent play a big role in this?

In other words, Trump can say "yes, I saw this, but you can see I didn't write it, and I didn't implement it, because I knew it was wrong".

there will probably be more forthcoming.

i'm wondering if sydney powell was the one who wrote it.

The problem is that Trump puts nothing in writing. It is hard to find anything written by Trump that isn’t confusing and contradictory of other things he has said

there will probably be more forthcoming.

i'm wondering if sydney powell was the one who wrote it.

Yeah, we're early on, but I'm sure they're poring through this stuff post haste.

Obviously Trump was/is desperate and deluded, but he also seems lucid enough to avoid putting his fingerprints directly on incriminating evidence.

If there was a "smoking gun" in that mess we would have heard about it as soon as some wild-eyed 20-something dem staffer finished reading it and their handler could get it to their MSM lackeys.

Seems that there is nothing but some greatly embellished "what-ifs". The dems have come-up empty once again.

They should really quit while they are behind to minimize the damage to themselves going forward instead of doubling down on stupid. But hey, they are dems so they know no other way to comport themselves.

Damn, I'm going to relish seeing them get their shit pushed in next November......Deserves has everything to do with it. ;)

If there was a "smoking gun" in that mess we would have heard about it as soon as some wild-eyed 20-something dem staffer finished reading it and their handler could get it to their MSM lackeys.

Seems that there is nothing but some greatly embellished "what-ifs". The dems have come-up empty once again.

They should really quit while they are behind to minimize the damage to themselves going forward instead of doubling down on stupid. But hey, they are dems so they know no other way to comport themselves.

Damn, I'm going to relish seeing them get their shit pushed in next November......Deserves has everything to do with it. ;)
Maybe a swift kick in the teeth in the midterms will wake them up.

The problem is that Trump puts nothing in writing. It is hard to find anything written by Trump that isn’t confusing and contradictory of other things he has said
Another problem is that conservatives will ignore the draft EO and lie about it being ‘fake.’

Others on the right will claim that the EO was ‘justified’ because of ‘fraud,’ advancing the lie that the election was ‘stolen.’

Boy you really got him this time..........you really do.................after 3,312 strikeouts, this is the one

You people are so fucking stupid it is a wonder

Boy you really got him this time..........you really do.................after 3,312 strikeouts, this is the one

You people are so fucking stupid it is a wonder

in & of itself? neh....

but collectively? the evidence mounts. look at georgia - a grand jury with indictment power has just formed. with that taped phone call in their pocket ..a call among 18 that he made, along with ms lindsey might be a good sturdy nail.

the select committee has interviewed some 300 people - some are first person witness'. those 700 pages contain several 'notes' etc from mark meadows, & others from inside the WH.

& the DOJ, whose policy is NOT to tip their hand about ongoing investigations - probably has just as much intel & has had sitdowns with the very same witness'. did anybody know what was going down with the traitorous oathkeepers until it happened with those arrests?

roger stone is right in the middle of it.

& all the election fraud that occurred in those 7 states that has just emerged, has squid boy's hands all over it. he knows boatloads about donny's involvement in all of it & will squeal in a NY second if it will help himself.

in & of itself? neh....

but collectively? the evidence mounts. look at georgia - a grand jury with indictment power has just formed. with that taped phone call in their pocket ..a call among 18 that he made, along with ms lindsey might be a good sturdy nail.

the select committee has interviewed some 300 people - some are first person witness'. those 700 pages contain several 'notes' etc from mark meadows, & others from inside the WH.

& the DOJ, whose policy is NOT to tip their hand about ongoing investigations - probably has just as much intel & has had sitdowns with the very same witness'. did anybody know what was going down with the traitorous oathkeepers until it happened with those arrests?

roger stone is right in the middle of it.

& all the election fraud that occurred in those 7 states that has just emerged, has squid boy's hands all over it. he knows boatloads about donny's involvement in all of it & will squeal in a NY second if it will help himself.
The smoke is pretty thick, the characters are all pretty obvious, partially insane and transparent, but criminal shit has to be proven.

If not, it's legally the same as if they spent all that time in the Oval Office playing Canasta™.

An example would be Trump's election tampering phone all to GA. That's right there and in his voice. I guess we'll see soon enough.

mac1958.png

Forum List

Back