🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Jewish State in Question

Yes!!! Almighty god protects tiny israel, soon all israel will become believers as they witness god defeat the huge number of nations that will come against them.they will know that but for god they would be driven into the sea.

BOTTOMLINE=GOD says those that bless Israel are blessed by GOD those that curse ISRAEL are cursed by GOD! Genesis 12:2-3

Tie-dye or wax-resist?

AAAHHHHHH the crafts of the FLOWER CHILD ERA-----uhm---what
happened to -----homemade dyed tee-shirts? I tried onion skin----
----the purple onion skin-------hint------i did not get purple.-----somehow
dye is no my thing Remember "madras plaid"------made to 'run' ??

THERE IS NO DOWNSIDE TO LIVING YOUR LIFE AS A son OF GOD!!==HOW TO BE SAVED (BORN AGAIN) =BELIEVE GOD'S WORD=Romans 10
” 9 If you confess with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.”
SAMPLE PRAYER OF SALVATION
“God in Heaven, I believe Your Son Jesus Christ came to earth, died on the cross for my sins and that You raised him from the dead! Forgive me of my sins because of his blood. Jesus be MY Saviour and Lord. Thank you for your salvation. In Jesus name. Amen.”

THERE IS NO DOWNSIDE TO LIVING YOUR LIFE AS A son OF GOD!!==HOW TO BE SAVED (BORN AGAIN) =BELIEVE GOD'S WORD=Romans 10
” 9 If you confess with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.”
SAMPLE PRAYER OF SALVATION
“God in Heaven, I believe Your Son Jesus Christ came to earth, died on the cross for my sins and that You raised him from the dead! Forgive me of my sins because of his blood. Jesus be MY Saviour and Lord. Thank you for your salvation. In Jesus name. Amen.”

you forgot to say ABRAA KADAABRA--------but sherri is impressed

when you visit saudi arabia----do not say these lines aloud---

If Hamas can implement sharia law, PA like most of the middle east can call itself arab, Iran and Saudi call themselves Islamic states, why shouldn't Israel call itself a jewish state. With the exception of Saudi, arab and islamic states have citizens of other ethnics groups and religions.
What Israel calls itself is it's right. Palestinians are called on to recognize it but Israel does not needs PA or other's permission to call itself a jewish state.
It has nothing to do with second class citizens, apartheid, or ethnic cleansing.

If Hamas can implement sharia law, PA like most of the middle east can call itself arab, Iran and Saudi call themselves Islamic states, why shouldn't Israel call itself a jewish state. With the exception of Saudi, arab and islamic states have citizens of other ethnics groups and religions.
What Israel calls itself is it's right. Palestinians are called on to recognize it but Israel does not needs PA or other's permission to call itself a jewish state.
It has nothing to do with second class citizens, apartheid, or ethnic cleansing.

Have to consider the motive . They won't recognize Israel as a JEWISH STATE because they are demanding " Right of Return" Netanyahu has stated he doesn't care what they call Israel; Just recognize that Israel will remain primarily Jewish with NO " right of return " Let them keep insisting . A " Palestinian state" is DOA ! :lol:

Forum List

Back