The Joe Wilson all should honor

well, death panels... camps, panels, panels, camps....one and the same meaning...
here is your politician, former governor, republican vice presidential nominee....

Sarah Palin's Notes | Facebook

death panels and death camps are one in the same?? it's a new day in fantasyland.. what a dumbass thing to say. death camp = aushwitcz.

Death panels (Hitler, Georring, Heydrich, et al), created said death camps. See the corolation?

they are not one in the same,, death panels decide life and death,, death camps is where you place people, house them if you will, until you kill them.. see the difference?

okay so you can link us to someone that said "obama is preparing death camps for seniors." We shall wait.

“ome will call them death camps, but this is the way Obamacare is gonna go for America." - Laura Ingraham
* Ingraham: Obama Providing Deathcamps for Seniors!*by*Laura Ingraham Sucks

that was a valiant effort but still no direct quote.. all Laura said is that "some will call them death camps." to my knowledge no one except care has actually called the death camps. and care is left of left.

Uh....that is a direct quote. Death camps....this is the way Obamacare is gonna go for America.

Take off the partisan specs dear, they're affecting your reading.

“ome will call them death camps, but this is the way Obamacare is gonna go for America." - Laura Ingraham
* Ingraham: Obama Providing Deathcamps for Seniors!*by*Laura Ingraham Sucks

that was a valiant effort but still no direct quote.. all Laura said is that "some will call them death camps." to my knowledge no one except care has actually called the death camps. and care is left of left.

Uh....that is a direct quote. Death camps....this is the way Obamacare is gonna go for America.

she didn't call them death camps, she said some will and some did but it was a lefty not a righty,,, it was care for all.

death panels and death camps are one in the same?? it's a new day in fantasyland.. what a dumbass thing to say. death camp = aushwitcz.

Death panels (Hitler, Georring, Heydrich, et al), created said death camps. See the corolation?

they are not one in the same,, death panels decide life and death,, death camps is where you place people, house them if you will, until you kill them.. see the difference?

You're still not seeing it, are you?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlY-JlE5ZCo]YouTube - Pink Floyd - Us And Them[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUbGLVvfB7Y]YouTube - WON'T GET FOOLED AGAIN - Special Edition Recut[/ame]

obama-cartoon-1.gif

obamalama called republicans liars.

Joe Wilson is no different.

obamalama called republicans liars

They are. As are any that support them.
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You do know that I don't mean repubs in the Eisenhower/Goldwater vein..those guys were straight shooters...it's this johnny come lately christian fundimentalist fascist vampire goul wannabe repubs that are TOTAL lying sacks of steaming liquid shit.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::eek::eek::eek::eek:

obamalama called republicans liars

They are. As are any that support them.
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You do know that I don't mean repubs in the Eisenhower/Goldwater vein..those guys were straight shooters...it's this johnny come lately christian fundimentalist fascist vampire goul wannabe repubs that are TOTAL lying sacks of steaming liquid shit.

First off You have to Promise Not to take Me Off of your List...... I'm Waiting.... Okay.

My Christianity more resembles John Locke, Which did not Condone Fascism. Example, not Mandate or Compulsion. I'm not Fundamentalist, though I do believe God to be Infallible.
I like Vampires in Books and TV. I don't like any Ghouls that I know of. I just Wanna be Me.:lol::lol::lol: Let's keep what goes on in the toilet in the toilet. :lol:

First off You have to Promise Not to take Me Off of your List...... I'm Waiting.... Okay.

My Christianity more resembles John Locke, Which did not Condone Fascism. Example, not Mandate or Compulsion. I'm not Fundamentalist, though I do believe God to be Infallible.
I like Vampires in Books and TV. I don't like any Ghouls that I know of. I just Wanna be Me.:lol::lol::lol: Let's keep what goes on in the toilet in the toilet. :lol:

You do realise that making sense puts you on the bubble...right?

she didn't call them death camps, she said some will and some did but it was a lefty not a righty,,, it was care for all.

She said some would call them death camps and agreed that was the way Obamacare would be.

She said some would call them death camps and agreed that was the way Obamacare would be.

Blah, blah, blah... babble, babble, babble.... shut the fuck up moron.... :eusa_hand:

The penalties for trying to escape this web are serious. This would actually make America into a national concentration camp, and we can be sure that ultimately it will be a national death camp. You do not have to take my word for it—read it for yourself. Below I will include a brief on this bill so that you can look it up, chapter and verse.
National Health Scare at Catch The Fire Ministries

Here ya go Paleface. A nice right wing nut job piece for you.

Last edited:
The penalties for trying to escape this web are serious. This would actually make America into a national concentration camp, and we can be sure that ultimately it will be a national death camp. You do not have to take my word for it—read it for yourself. Below I will include a brief on this bill so that you can look it up, chapter and verse.

So you follow up your statement about what "she" said with some zealot article written by a "man?"

You are an idiot slick... just how big of an idiot keeps amazing me.

So you follow up your statement about what "she" said with some zealot article written by a "man?"

The original query was:

Willow said:
okay so you can link us to someone that said "obama is preparing death camps for seniors." We shall wait.

The answers are:

The penalties for trying to escape this web are serious. This would actually make America into a national concentration camp, and we can be sure that ultimately it will be a national death camp. - Rick Joyner

ome will call them death camps, but this is the way Obamacare is gonna go for America." - Laura Ingraham

The original query was:

The answers are:

The penalties for trying to escape this web are serious. This would actually make America into a national concentration camp, and we can be sure that ultimately it will be a national death camp. - Rick Joyner

ome will call them death camps, but this is the way Obamacare is gonna go for America." - Laura Ingraham

laura didn't call them death camps, she said some will and some did care for all did.

Forum List

Back