The John Kennedy assassination ..who's who on the Grassy Knoll

Wrong direction...Wrong trajectory...Wrong direction for JFK's head to snap-back, if it was the driver.
Sorry -- I've been studying this since jr high.

Good effort, great tenacity, but no, it wasn't the driver.

*3 to 4 shots fired.
*From at least two directions, but probably 3.
*The story from the majority of eye-witness accounts (actual eye witness accounts), cannot be refuted.
*James Tague is a big clue.

All of that and, you know, the passenger side driver, Governor and Ms. Conally and likely Jackie O would all have had either permanent or pronounced acute hearing loss from a pistol fired so close to them. None of that happened.

Physical evidence always trumps these silly assed fantasies.

Yep. All very true.

Conally was a veteran, same as Jack. There's a reason why BOTH of the men turned when they heard the 1st shot, which hit no one. It wasn't a back fire, it wasn't a fire-cracker. It was a shot, and they BOTH recognized it as being a shot.

So, if anyone in that car would've done any shooting in ANY direction, in the very least Conally would've turned his head in the direction of THAT shot. He didn't.

I've been to Dealy plaza. Stood behind the picket fence.
It's a perfect site for the head-shot. Right direction, right trajectory, both matching with the flow of Jack's head and body when he was hit. A few more inches, and it would've been Jackie.

I'm sure that, and everything else, haunted her until the day she died.

Wrong direction...Wrong trajectory...Wrong direction for JFK's head to snap-back, if it was the driver.
Sorry -- I've been studying this since jr high.

Good effort, great tenacity, but no, it wasn't the driver.

*3 to 4 shots fired.
*From at least two directions, but probably 3.
*The story from the majority of eye-witness accounts (actual eye witness accounts), cannot be refuted.
*James Tague is a big clue.

All of that and, you know, the passenger side driver, Governor and Ms. Conally and likely Jackie O would all have had either permanent or pronounced acute hearing loss from a pistol fired so close to them. None of that happened.

Yep. All very true.

Conally was a veteran, same as Jack. There's a reason why BOTH of the men turned when they heard the 1st shot, which hit no one. It wasn't a back fire, it wasn't a fire-cracker. It was a shot, and they BOTH recognized it as being a shot.

So, if anyone in that car would've done any shooting in ANY direction, in the very least Conally would've turned his head in the direction of THAT shot. He didn't.

It's a perfect site for the head-shot. Right direction, right trajectory, both matching with the flow of Jack's head and body when he was hit. A few more inches, and it would've been Jackie.

I feel that Oswald was the lone assassin.

Yep. All very true.

I feel that Oswald was the lone assassin.

I think he was involved, but not alone.

I love you, 7Forever! You are the STUFF that reality is made of.

You solved it and I'm embarrassed to say that I don't even know about the
"Nix film".

Please inform about this, I have seen shots from that side that intrigued me very much. Good animated gif work.

Computerman
Technical Assistant
Hawaiian-TV
jfk__GIFSoupcom.gif

You're a retard, 7forever. You solved shit and are seemingly so insecure you go to abandoned sleeper-forums to relentlessly advertise your junk. Get a life dude.

Yours truly,

Forum defender
Dungeon consultant
Some unnamed sleeper forum

You're a retard, dovedumbass. You challenged shit and are seemingly so insecure you post ignorant denials of fact on abandoned sleeper-forums to relentlessly deny reality. Get a life dude.

Yours truly,

The one Kennedy researcher willing to tell the obvious truth about the driver killing Kennedy.

You're an awesome crusader for truth, but your eyesight needs some professional help. As does your common sense.

It comes down to this: you claim the hand is a fake, while 99% of your peers think otherwise. This is why you're traveling from forum to forum, spamming your claim like it's an obvious fact, and this is what gets you banned every time.

Maybe you should entertain some other questions as well, like how on earth a closeby shot by a gas-driven pistol can tear away half of jfk's forehead. Oh right, obviously exploding bullets, why not. No more illogical than faked hands.

Ever heard of the term occam's razor?

I'm an awesome crusader for truth, but your eyesight needs some professional help. As does your common sense.

It comes down to this: the hand is a fake, while 99% of researchers ignored Greer's guilt. I posted the truth on forums because of searches.

Listen here, fool. The hand is fake in zapruder because it's crossing in the nix film.LOL

Ever heard of the term occam's razor? Greer killing Kennedy is simple and easy and eliminates countless anomalies.

Gifs have made the case against this goon, Greer, who was Kennedy's real assassin. Over and over and over an over we can see this killer slowing for only himself and then speeding off to Parkland.
nixjfk.gif

Greer's left arm crosses over in nix film.
jfk__GIFSoupcom.gif

Enhanced and zoomed nix gif showing Greer's left arm crossing with headshot.
enhanced-nix-gif_o_GIFSoupcom.gif

It's a brand new year that'll continue to expose this obvious truth to more people who are ignorant of the fact that the driver was jfk's real assassin.

pareidolia
a type of illusion or misperception involving a vague stimulus which is perceived as clearly being something

Zapruder Frames - Costella Combined Edit
I would like to thank the one post flop for giving me a word that defines the silly alterations committed to the zfilm.

There is no hand or arm coming off the wheel between frames 303-304 primarily because Greer's arm crosses in nix but there is nothing but obvious fakery to produce something that is not there but is supposed to be. THERE IS NO HAND BECAUSE GREER PLACED THE GUN IN HIS LEFT HAND (AND NEVER RETURNED IT TO THE WHEEL UNTIL AFTER HE SHOT JFK) AND KILLED JFK. And that pesky little nix film that debunks the silly cartoon-like ZFilm.
fakehandgifslow.gif

It's hard to imagine a better comparable to the Kennedy forehead shot. You can see the bullet smoke when it strikes his face which is mirrored by the nix gif showing the bullet strike his right forehead consistent with my work placing the entrance over the right eye and logically exiting the right rear, supported by 40 witnesses including Greer and Jackie Kennedy.
facee-shot_o_GIFSoupcom.gif

nixx_o_GIFSoupcom.gif

WallPaint305.jpg

WallPaint441.jpg

1. Misses car, likely intentionally to signal the car turned on Elm. Kennedy reacts to the sound first and Connally right after.

2. Bullet comes through windshield. Watch Connally react to it passing his head. The shooter very likely was located on the South knoll.

3. Connally said somewhere that when he saw the film with frames, he named 234 for the shot that hit him from the rear.

---4 second pause like seen in movie.

4. Greer fires fatal shot.

5. A dummie/distraction for Greer fired arguably from the north knoll. Moorman's affadavit along with other evidence supports this nicely.

This excludes the Kennedy back shot which is questionable at least.

3 gunshot wounds for sure happened with two hitting jfk.

1st shot misses very likely from behind.

2nd wound comes from south knoll.

3rd shot hits Connally from rear. Is that the same shooter that missed around 160?LOL

4th and fatal shot fired by Greer.

5th shot is a grassy shot fired for confusion. How many shooters is that?LOL

Each gunshot wound was fired by a different shooter plus the dummie shot from the north knoll. That's at least 4 shooters and my work pulls from alot of available evidence and agreed upon shots from the government and researchers. No evidence Greer is anything but...no one is supposed to know he fired the fatal shot.

3rd shot hits Connally from rear. Is that the same shooter that missed around 160?LOL

Each gunshot wound was fired by a different shooter plus the dummie shot from the north knoll. That's at least 4 shooters and my work pulls from alot of available evidence and agreed upon shots from the government and researchers. No evidence Greer is anything but...no one is supposed to know he fired the fatal shot.

What is your opinion of this new information?

Last edited by a moderator:

What is your opinion of this new information?

That you have NO life and are a complete idiot. What is your opinion of the sinking of the Titanic?:lol::lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back